Trombe

Kaya new band "Femme Fatale", LIVE DVD & Schwarz Stein will fully resume activities

I liked the ending bit. The middle, all I could pay attention to was the drums which... sound like crap, like not the way they are being played. His kit actually sounds so slappy and trembly, similarly to kids toy drums. Maybe that's just me. Hoping to hear more of Iori's guitar coming through.

Hmm, not big on Schwarz Stein (i think i liked one song?). But it's nice for big Schwarz Stein fans i guess. Can't Meties come back instead, lol... I prefer rock Kaya. The Femme Fatale video got me a little interested. 

love sink live arrangement in that preview & femme fatale is messier than expected in every possible aspect, i can't believe the queen went that far

inb4 kaya going to europe to seduce the last 10 nightwish fans into wonders of sodomy

"Gosick Elements" really?

I thought that Freya sounded middle of the road. Kaya's voice was really good, his vocal performances are always really good even if the music itself isn't that great. Which it isn't here. It sounds messy, poorly produced, and as if they picked up a text book titled "Dissonent Sounds 101" and composed the first thing on the list.

While I'm not a huge Kaya fan to begin with, I think part of the problem was that he's still singing like he's in his solo project. This is supposed to be a completely different feel, concept, and genre, yet he's still doing the yami no hime Izam who??? schtick and it doesn't fit. Did he sing like that in Isola too?

Yes, it's TaNa.

(ex-DAZZLE VISION-->MUNIMUNI, now in 劇情テノール(gekijou tenor)) <- Quoted from Trombe's post on the last page.

30671.jpg

He also played on the 2013 live DVD: Nocturne -蠢く微笑-  (nocturne -ugomeku bisho-)

ok thx

That PV preview is so very fucking awesome I can't even express how much I loved it. I don't even remember the last time I was so excited with some VK-related thing. Kaya with breakdowns and stuff = perfection. I have high hopes for this and I think it might easily become one of my favorite bands ever. Can't wait to hear more from it.

Gt.TaNa & Dr.岡本唯史(okamoto tadafumi)(ex-The ROMEO, now in 6-six-) will commence to act as support of ラボ ザ ベヰスメント(LAB.THE BASEMENT) since their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2014/04/09 (i.e. 5-member line-up including 2 support members)

While I'm not a huge Kaya fan to begin with, I think part of the problem was that he's still singing like he's in his solo project. This is supposed to be a completely different feel, concept, and genre, yet he's still doing the yami no hime Izam who??? schtick and it doesn't fit. Did he sing like that in Isola too?

i'm not sure what this is supposed to be though? what i really love in this short pv preview is how they essentially revived late 90-early 2000s vk aesthetics without coming off as dead serious or pretentious or completely ripping off someone else (hi grieva)

this seriously sounds like phantasmagoria that's got a decent singer by some weird reason, and i'm s f in love with the chorus, it's delightfully good/bad & very, very addictive

Agreed about the drumming, but I'm enjoying Kaya's voice in this non-electronic context.

Overall, I'm getting similar vibes to VII-Sense in the sense that the music is kinda all over the place, but at least Kaya can handle his falsettos unlike ShauJuk.

The ending part of the preview is really cool.   Looking forward to the full version.

The guitars made up for the sloppy drumming and composition to me. I was skeptical since I'd never heard of the members' former bands but I'm growing fond of them now.

Any news about the tracklist on the DVD ? most of the time there's no encore of stuff like that, but so far i can't seem to find it :/

Femme Fatale SET-LIST at 2014/05/02:

Opening.FREYA Music Clip(Full ver.)
SE.Walhalla
01.FREYA
02.Digitalis
03.緋い花(akai hana)
04.L'Oiseau Bleu
05.BABEL
06.Luftschloss
SE
07.Crimson Nail
08.SALOME
09.the Fatal Day

EN1
01.FREYA
02.Rose Jail

Well to be fair, 2 out of those 10 songs are Kaya solo songs re-worked. But good enough, yeah!

Interested to hear the single.

This is fucking awesome indeed. This band has everything to become a big deal and I hope they do.

I'm just reluctant about their drummer. He's pretty good, but none of his bands lasts for a long time, and he has been in lots of bands, so I hope they consider this a serious project instead of session band.

Btw, isn't SPACE SHOWER MUSIC a major label ?