Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

I was actually going to ask if anyone knows if this one will be released in America just like the last 4. I'd love to get myself a hard copy of it to add to my Deg collection.

Wow! 16 tracks. And I was kind of curious if 輪郭 would have made it to the album. I have a playlist where that song is at the end of THE UNRAVELING (...THE FINAL → 霧と繭 → MACABRE → 輪郭), so it'll feel a bit strange hearing it in the middle of an album, as opposed to the end.

No caps! :o

your turn, gazetto

Hmmm... yeah I don't see RUKI un-hitting the caps lock button anytime soon. :lol:

But still, it's kinda cool haha. There's not even any WeIRd cAPs oR AnyTHING...

Alsoooooo:

The Special Limited Version comes in a gorgeous 3-disc package, including the album tracks on a high fidelity 「Blu-spec CD2」, a 7-track bonus CD including a new instrumental track, remixes of single tracks “SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH” and “Unraveling” and unplugged/symphonic versions of their new tracks. The 3rd disc included will be a Blu-ray/DVD of a special studio live recording shot in one-take and Live footage from the TOUR14 PSYCHONNECT -mode of “GAUZE”?- concert that took place in August 2014.

Initial Limited Version is consist of 2 discs, including a 3-track bonus CD with a remix of “SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH” and unplugged/symphonic versions of their new tracks.

Special limited edition

DISC 2 : CD
It includes a new instrumental track ‘and Zero’ and ‘tefu tefu’ and remixes of single tracks “SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH” and “Unraveling” and unplugged/symphonic versions of their new tracks.

DISC 3 : Blu-ray or DVD
It includes new tracks ‘Un deux’ and ‘Chain repulsion’ as special studio live recording shot in one-take, Live footage from the TOUR14 PSYCHONNECT -mode of “GAUZE”?- concert that took place in August 2014 and “ARCHE” original footage contents.

Initial limited edition

DISC 2 : CD
It includes a remixe of single tracks “SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH” and unplugged/symphonic versions of their new tracks.

From OHP

tefu tefu [2]

massive eye-rolling over that tracklist tbh, but I like how much stuff they've recorded for the album

Hmmm... yeah I don't see RUKI un-hitting the caps lock button anytime soon. :lol:

gazetto nü shinguru

UNSLAM THE capslock

With the exception of "tefu tefu" and "revelation of mankind" those are some pretty nice titles

too bad it may all sound like StU

weird how the instrumental track comes on the bonus CD instead of the actual CD... why

*new album hype*

so no intro and longer tracks this time. makes me think of Kisou somehow.

Who knows, maybe they'll pull a Sukekiyo and put the intro as the second track. I still think it sounds weird.

Even though I know you're referring to just the track list, more Kisou would be :D

That is a nice intro.

Ghoul Intro

For anyone who hasn't heard.

I could only find a short live clip from their US tour last year.

A studio version of that (i.e: no crowd noise) would sound pretty cool!

That is a nice intro.

Ghoul Intro

For anyone who hasn't heard.

I could only find a short live clip from their US tour last year.

WARNING - screaming starts at 0:35

Maybe that's And Zero? who knows...?

Kinda reminds me of how they didn't actually release a studio version of their old intro song

Do you mean the one they used for shows like Code of Vulgar[ism]?

If so, they did release a studio version of that on their "saku" single.

It's called "G.D.S."

With the exception of "tefu tefu" and "revelation of mankind" those are some pretty nice titles

too bad it may all sound like StU

weird how the instrumental track comes on the bonus CD instead of the actual CD... why

What's wrong with tefu tefu though? It's a legit, old Japanese word which means "Butterfly"? (Even Plastic Tree had a song with same title...)

Other than that, I am curious as always.

Edit: I think the album will be more Kisou-based song order-wise tbqh (some titles sound so...SE-ish to me? Idk) BY THE WAY - do I see some other titles in old Japanese too? Kanji experts, hullo?

What's wrong with tefu tefu though? It's a legit, old Japanese word which means "Butterfly"? (Even Plastic Tree had a song with same title...)

Other than that, I am curious as always.

Edit: I think the album will be more Kisou-based song order-wise tbqh (some titles sound so...SE-ish to me? Idk) BY THE WAY - do I see some other titles in old Japanese too? Kanji experts, hullo?

I believe 「濤声」 loosely translates to "the sound of the waves". I'm hardly a kanji expert though, so don't take my word for it.

I'm getting a Kisou vibe from this. I hope I'm right. With how immortalis and StU turned out, I'm hoping to god they've left their Uroboros/DSS sound behind.