Trombe

PIERROT "DICTATORS CIRCUS FINAL"

"We're sorry about Angelo and LM.C, really"

You forgot ALvino XD (I like them though)

Not sure if they're gonna re-band since Angelo seems to be doing ok, maybe they're just coming together for a one-day revival live or something..

Since Angelo recently acquired an ex-D'espa and ex-Vidoll member (both bands did considerably well in Japan and abroad), I highly doubt they're going anywhere either. If anything, they might do a revival tour with a rerecording collection or DVD / Blu-Ray or something.

I'm all about "Clear Sky" and "Mad Sky" remakes. ("Purple Sky" was eh) 

i honestly can't care less tbh

angelo had only one good album after karyu and that vidoll guy joined, lmc sucks and their career is probably slowly dying in the intensive care unit while sug is sipping on their budgets

even if pierrot suddenly comes back with an album, it's going to be as bland and generic as typical angelo goes.

"freeze" for the most part was not a good record either (although still better than averangelo).

by the way, didn't kirito have another solo project in works? what kind of sukekiyo-grade multitasking

I used to be a die-hard PIERROT fan and got real mad when they abruptly splitted up without a last live for their fans.

Then, I tried to follow Angelo, but I was never really attracted by the sound of the band as I was attracted by PIERROT. My problem with Angelo or Kirito to be more precise, is that he tends to sings almost robotically (so to speak) and practically monotone. Kirito, in my very personal opinion, needs to acquire a more melodic singing style. Although there are a few songs I like by Angelo.

I wish he sang more like he did in Clear Sky (PIERROT) and less like he does in Outbreak (Angelo).

I never followed the other bands, either. I liked LM.C's first song that they released, but I was still mad at Aiji and the pop sound of the band never appealed to me.

So, did Angelo, ALvino and LM.C disband?

So, did Angelo, ALvino and LM.C disband?

i'm not sure about ALvino, but other two have not made any official statements yet. i just don't see LM.C going anywhere at this point.

I could never get into the side projects but if Pierrot get back together, I will be one happy man.

i'm not sure about ALvino, but other two have not made any official statements yet. i just don't see LM.C going anywhere at this point.

LM.C released an album recently, right?

LM.C released an album recently, right?

Mini album

I'm pretty sure they did a world tour in 2012 or 2013 as well

So we could say that most likely it will not be a long term reunion, in case they reunite which is kind of obvious. Perhaps they will go on tour here and there because there was not a last live when they disbanded.

It would be great to listen to Clear Sky live again^^

It's important to note that this year is the band's 20th anniversary, so yeah, I guess we'll get maybe a reunion gig, but some best album thingie or collection for sure imo.

PIERROT will hold their live DICTATORS CIRCUS FINAL "I SAID「HELLO」" at Saitama SUPER ARENA at 2014/10/24 and "BIRTHDAY" at Saitama SUPER ARENA at 2014/10/25

2006年4月12日、
此の日に解散を発表しました。

どこまでも真剣に突き進んだ結果、決断したことでした。

言葉にできない感情を胸に、
数えきれない想いを背に、
誰一人止まらずに、前だけを見て進んできました。

2014年4月12日、
此の日に再び5人で皆さんの前に立つことを発表します。
過去を再生するのではありません。
現在のPIERROTを観てください。

PIERROT
キリト アイジ 潤 KOHTA TAKEO

It's important to note that this year is the band's 20th anniversary, so yeah, I guess we'll get maybe a reunion gig, but some best album thingie or collection for sure imo.

That's right!

Guest Magatsu

Hopefully with some new cd releases too. Then me gonna buy it.

I hope they name all of their concerts by randomly mixing together past release names.

Purple Agitator's Celluloid Cocoon

You are mixing them up with gazette (the names for the ongoing tour, LOL).

Absolutely going for this!

http://postimg.org/image/fsrbgzz95/

Have to fight with this bunch of people though :/