Trombe

Lustknot. will be indefinitely on hiatus

Lustknot. will be indefinitely on hiatus after their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/25 as Vo.幸(yuki) could not resume band activities in the near future due to his dissociative identity disorder, and release of their new CD (originally to be released in 2014/07) will be rescinded

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Oh, wow~ I hope their singer is able to get the treatment he needs. DID used to be known as multiple personality disorder... Poor guy.

Oh my god that's terrible. I'll definitely miss this band, this is already third band I like that disbands this year ,__, I really hope Yuki will get the right treatment and be someday healthy again.

Oh my god that's terrible. I'll definitely miss this band, this is already third band I like that disbands this year ,__, I really hope Yuki will get the right treatment and be someday healthy again.

welcome to the club. though, it'll be sixth(or seventh? i've lost count already *sigh*) band in my case ;v

i really hope they will resume their activities someday. newish stuff was decent, i liked it more than old one.

I know He was a litle instability mental since more month, but now it's a medical diagnostic... that's really hard...

I think it's the last year for the band, or come back with a new vocal... hope I'm wrong.

Be serious this sort of sickness cann't be treated in one or two month, that's can be make 6month, sometimes 1year to be treated so for me this news sounds like a disband...

Oh, come on. Why stop making art when you're going crazy ? Some of the best masterpieces in the history of art came from crazed people. I think he should use it as a incentive and compose, instead of foiong on hiatus.

Sounds more like an excuse to me, though. They could replace him, at least for the lives.

Vo.澪-Rey-(Black Klaxon) will act as their guest Vo. at their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/16, and Vo.柊(shuu)(ex-ハートレス(heartless)-->boogieman) will act as their guest Vo. at their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/25

Oh, come on. Why stop making art when you're going crazy ? Some of the best masterpieces in the history of art came from crazed people. I think he should use it as a incentive and compose, instead of foiong on hiatus.

Sounds more like an excuse to me, though. They could replace him, at least for the lives.

"Why stop making art when you have a brain tumor? The best hallucinations come from brain tumors, why treat it?"

That's basically the same as what you're saying here because it could make him fall into a serious depression when left untreated and it's going to take a bit longer than a year for him to get out of that. Mental illness is a very serious issue and is more than "going crazy". People with a personality disorder are not crazy, in fact, there are many types of personality disorders that are hardly noticeable (for example, take an avoidant personality disorder; these people are usually just fine until they get into situations where they have to perform, both socially as academically). I'm pretty sure there is someone you know in real life that has a personality disorder without knowing they have it.

I think it's good that he acknowledged that he had a problem and is going to seek help. He could've gone on and denied he had a problem but that probably wouldn't have helped, both for his own health as for the band's group atmosphere. Once therapy starts to help him, he could already restart slowly again with band activities, so in cases like these I think it's really important that he's taking a break. Better a break than a disbandment, right?

There's literally nothing more important than for Yuki to recover. For me, that just supersedes all other considerations, and a hiatus is clearly necessary at this point for Yuki to get treatment. Alternatively they could have opted to go for a guest vocalist and continue activities (like what Purple Stone is doing with keiya recovering) but that's always a huge huge hassle. It's always hard to lose your vocalist, but with some collective determination they will emerge from this stronger.

Vo.澪-Rey-(Black Klaxon) will act as their guest Vo. at their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/16, and Vo.柊(shuu)(ex-ハートレス(heartless)-->boogieman) will act as their guest Vo. at their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/05/25

Holy crap, these are two top-notch vocalists they've managed to get. o.o Really miss 柊's work in Heartless...

"Why stop making art when you have a brain tumor? The best hallucinations come from brain tumors, why treat it?"

That's basically the same as what you're saying here because it could make him fall into a serious depression when left untreated and it's going to take a bit longer than a year for him to get out of that. Mental illness is a very serious issue and is more than "going crazy". People with a personality disorder are not crazy, in fact, there are many types of personality disorders that are hardly noticeable (for example, take an avoidant personality disorder; these people are usually just fine until they get into situations where they have to perform, both socially as academically). I'm pretty sure there is someone you know in real life that has a personality disorder without knowing they have it.

I think it's good that he acknowledged that he had a problem and is going to seek help. He could've gone on and denied he had a problem but that probably wouldn't have helped, both for his own health as for the band's group atmosphere. Once therapy starts to help him, he could already restart slowly again with band activities, so in cases like these I think it's really important that he's taking a break. Better a break than a disbandment, right?

Yeah, it's better to go on hiatus than disbanding but there are two kinds of people: the ones who suffer for being different and the ones to use it in their favor and actually make art based on it i.e. Kyo from DIR EN GREY. What I'm suggesting is that he could use his suffering to help him make more art. As I said before, some of the best masterpieces in the history of art came from people with much worst issues.

That's if this isn't just an excuse to quit the band or something like that like many others did, like that time KISAKI lied about having a surgery or w/e and someone actually revealed that he just used a picture he found on Google and posted it in his blog.

My theory is that most of VKers are inventing that they have diseases and shit like that so we can't be mad at them if they quit a band. That's why I don't really trust when someone says a musician from the secene died. It's really easy if you want to quit the VK scene. You just have to delete your blog and stop using make-up, so no one will recognize you. Call it a conspirancy theory and mock me all you want, but don't you think the number of members getting sick and dying has increased a lot in the last 3 years ? I've been into VK since 2001 and now it's just like a plague has been spellbound over Japan. The weird thing is that it mostly affects people from the VK scene. Sounds suspicious to me.

I would be surprised to see anything from him this soon... but then again, Akane got through his rather quickly... *fingers crossed*