enyx

sukekiyo

19 hours ago, rekzer said:

Hahahahahaha. That made me spit out my drink.

Actually I've noticed this happening a lot lately. Random fake songs appearing on bands' spotify pages with no context nor explanation. I wonder why this is becoming such an issue lately?

'Auto-generated by Youtube'

Probably pulled from the same source that the Spotfiy upload was. I think that's what happened with the other fake spotify uploads I've seen, they all ended up auto-generated on YT somehow (does anyone know how/why this happens?). I mean it's wacky enough that it could be some silly sukekiyo thing but I'm 100% going with 'fake' until proven otherwise.

Still hilarious either way.

How awkward and funny incident with that same artist name  😂😂

4 hours ago, Saishu said:

I want to know why every Sukekiyo album on Spotify is a “radio edit version”. 

Because you gotta pay full for full version. #YakuzaKyo

I really like the aesthetics of this band but I don't really know which album would be a good starting point to know them, any recommendations?

6 minutes ago, felipar said:

I really like the aesthetics of this band but I don't really know which album would be a good starting point to know them, any recommendations?

Vitium

1 hour ago, felipar said:

Anima (as a whole package) 

Agree. Vitium was my starting point, too and is kinda my favorite. However, this band is able to convince you through their live performances. So check these out, too. 

I’m listening to those bonus disc tracks with guest vocalists, and it’s hilarious because all these people actually pronounce the words. It really emphasizes just how much Kyo doesn’t enunciate or straight up ignores whole syllables. 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, felipar said:

Immortalis maybe? I thought Vitium was really boring personally, but this band has never really clicked with me tbh

25 minutes ago, StriderSubzero said:

Immortalis maybe? I thought Vitium was really boring personally, but this band has never really clicked with me tbh

A lot of people seem to hate Immortalis but personally that's by far my favourite work by the band so far. So much variation and so many amazing, beautiful and all out weird tracks. So thatd be my recommendation as well.