^SURPRISINGLY a great song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not SURPRISINGLY that comment

Bigbang came back and I must say, I am impressed! A lot of ppl don't like these songs but production wise, they're really cool.

"Bae Bae" (quite corny title btw) is decent but "Loser" is definitely one of their drowsiest "half-ballads" :/

Hoping for bangers in the vein of FANTASTIC BABY or even MONSTER...

"Bae Bae" (quite corny title btw) is decent but "Loser" is definitely one of their drowsiest "half-ballads" :/

Hoping for bangers in the vein of FANTASTIC BABY or even MONSTER...

They're putting out a new song every month, so hopefully they're saving the good stuff for later. I'm the opposite though, I didn't really like Bae Bae except for the MV, but I really like Loser. 

I didn't really like Bae Bae except for the MV, but I really like Loser.

Same. The production was on point too. Though why all these videos gotta make TOP as insane as possible? I just found myself laughing at how awkward he is the whole time.

loser was dry as fuck, and bae bae should have been a gd solo

but yess

Liking Eunjung's first solo effort, this K Will version is so much better than with that one rando dude

and we have BESTie with an underwear concept =.=

Liking Eunjung's first solo effort, this K Will version is so much better than with that one rando dude

Random dude is not so random. He's SPEED's new member and they're having a comeback this week!

Might just be me but I've been bored with pretty much everything these days. Hyunseung's solo was nice. BTS's comeback too. Apart from those I'm not feeling any.

Random dude is not so random. He's SPEED's new member and they're having a comeback this week!

Might just be me but I've been bored with pretty much everything these days. Hyunseung's solo was nice. BTS's comeback too. Apart from those I'm not feeling any.

I already knew that he was going to be a SPEED member when I posted that. It still felt random as he didn't have a proper introduction but was rather a replacement for K.WILL.

yay a band band

I am really not a big fan of SECRET but the members individual stuff is pretty cool. Taxi driver is easily my fav song right now.

That production is soooo nice. 

Finally got around to this yesterday, Its a nice song but that abrupt key change when it gets 2 K. Will's part isnt sitting well with me at all. 

So happy that there's a solo version with just Elsie on the Mini album (which is also spectacular btw). Besides Hyomin, T-ARA's individual members can really hold their own. 

K-pop is on a roll this year for me. 

I am really not a big fan of SECRET but the members individual stuff is pretty cool. Taxi driver is easily my fav song right now.

same really but I'm in love and alone are on my tops right know. tbh into you is my knew sweat and underwear song

that groove doe

same really but I'm in love and alone are on my tops right know. tbh into you is my knew sweat and underwear song

i gotta peep those.

rofl

I was digging that BB song until that chorus kicked in. The video also just looks like someone threw a lot of money at it and had no concept. Then again, this is Kpop what am I saying.

I actually really like both Bae Bae and LOSER. My only gripe with Bae Bae is that the beginning and ending sound truncated, like it's a "radio edit" or something. The piano and beat in LOSER are beautiful though! Pretty cool songs, overall.

The new track is exactly what I don't like about k-pop, but 2/3 ain't bad, haha!

The video also just looks like someone threw a lot of money at it and had no concept. Then again, this is Kpop what am I saying.

accurate.png

My other boys <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 that song is greay

also so much for gain having the sexiest choreography  

full mini

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNt5DB1Sfc8NUhBH_WrBGEdiT3GrP_kqF

New Bigbang song and music video is awesome.

Its clear that these guys really don't give a crap about concepts and looks and are just doing this for fun. Normally i'd be against this but their previous effort and now this have been very appealing musically. And that's all that matters to me.