sai

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

fictioninhope, the code doesn't work for European games, unfortunately :( Is it possible you can redeem the code and send me Diancie yourself?

On the other hand, I received Pokémon Omega Ruby today!

I remember the rest of the world (mainly 'Murica) going absolutely hazard on Nintendo for giving Europe first priority to X and Y when they were first released. I've seen serious death-threats toward Nintendo and Europeans back then, it was just plain disgusting. And now that we have to wait, no one complains — everybody just patiently waits until their physical copy arrives or they purchase a digital copy from the store. I think that says a lot.

I remember the rest of the world (mainly 'Murica) going absolutely hazard on Nintendo for giving Europe first priority to X and Y when they were first released. I've seen serious death-threats toward Nintendo and Europeans back then, it was just plain disgusting. And now that we have to wait, no one complains — everybody just patiently waits until their physical copy arrives or they purchase a digital copy from the store. I think that says a lot.

I think you're confusing the physical release of the game (which was simultaneous worldwide) with the catastrophe that was Pokemon Bank (which they announced in a certain order). People don't mind waiting an extra couple of days for a video game. Announcing Pokemon Bank release worldwide around Christmas, then having that fail until the end of February was not a good move on Nintendo's part.

I think you're confusing the physical release of the game (which was simultaneous worldwide) with the catastrophe that was Pokemon Bank (which they announced in a certain order). People don't mind waiting an extra couple of days for a video game. Announcing Pokemon Bank release worldwide around Christmas, then having that fail until the end of February was not a good move on Nintendo's part.

Nope, I am not confusing those two. X and Y got released in Europe and Japan before America got the release and it was chaos everywhere.

Nope, I am not confusing those two. X and Y got released in Europe and Japan before America got the release and it was chaos everywhere.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_and_Y

That page suggests otherwise. Everyone was happy with the release of X and Y. It was Pokemon Bank that caused chaos everywhere and the order of that release went Japan, Oceania, Europe, then America.

Rocketeer and sai, let me see what I can do in terms of getting diancie for you guys. If it'll only let me redeem one code per cartridge then I'll just give you the two I have for x and y if one of you doesn't mind if I move it over to ORAS for pokedexing first. I might see if one of my friends wouldn't mind helping out. c: Sorry for the late reply regarding it, I've been crazy busy with family weddings, holidays and work changing my hours on me. x__x

edit: I had a friend who could redeem one of the codes for me so I'll give one of you that one and the other one of my two since I only need one. Just message me with times you are able to do a trade and which time zone you are in so I can look up the corresponding time for me and we can figure something out. :3

I adore these games - I've collected all pokemon games since I was 6 or so (22 Now) and I am not one of those people who won't play the new games. Absolutely fantastic.