Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

Last night, I dreamt about Lupin from Code: Realize. It was a really strange dream; we were in this cafeteria on a spy mission (the cafeteria was in this really horrible brainwashing institute) and there was this brainwashed girl sat opposite us. Anyways, we were all eating a meal, just trying to play it cool and act natural. We were worried about seeming suspicious but everyone just ended up praising me because I finished my meal way before Lupin and the brainwashed girl and if they knew we were spies, they didn't care by the end of it. Anyways, Lupin and I left with everyone else applauding me (for some reason... like I know me finishing my dinner before other ppl is unusual but idk if it's worthy of applause o.O) and I kept hugging him from behind on the way out. He's not my favourite in CR but that dream definitely sent him up in my estimation even tho he literally did fuck all but sit next to me and eat slower than me.

Not last night, but a while back I had a dream I was in a pool with some of the members from BTS (Taehyung, Suga, and Jimin to be clear) and all of the sudden I started to drown. Jimin tried to grab my hand to save me from sinking/drowning, but I like smacked his hand away? Then I woke up cause my brother slammed his bedroom door shut so I never got to see the conclusion to that dream.

It's odd, I've been having BTS dreams a lot lately and they're not my main group. 

Last night, I dreamt that I was at my grandma's playing ACNH and I showed her all the fossils I dug up. Her face turned into a scowl and she decided she hated me for playing Animal Crossing and kicked me out of her house and said she never wanted to see me ever again so I told two of my friends and they were just as shocked as me. Needless to say, I felt very strange when I woke up.

Last night, I dreamt that I stretched my arms out too wide and I started bleeding out my armpits and it just would not stop.

Man, I had the dream of my life last night. There was this record store attached to a school and I had enough free time to pay a visit, so I went on in. Browsed around, saw some cool stuff but then I got to the "Japan" section and nearly creamed my pants. Man who ran the store had TASTE. No Hatsune Miku. No full racks taken up by only Perfume and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Just two racks of assorted (mostly old schoo)l VK CDs. Some were real albums with covers I could recognize, like Macabre (Diru) or Children (Rouage) and others were completely made up by my brain (saw this Zilch one with pink and white polka dots and the hide with spread beaver logo with a heart inside it lol). So I did what my unbridled subconscious would wont to do and bought them all. I spent like... Over 200$ at once? Possibly 300$. I remember just flipping through them all, overwhelmed with joy, knowing that my dream came true! Then I woke up and realized that my dream did not come true. I'd prefer to focus on the positives, like the fact that I did not just spend 300$ on a whim as quickly as that, haha! I hope I can have a dream like that again...

For a while now my brain seemed to have calmed down and I couldn't remember my dreams, but looks like we're back on the usual programme lol I dreamt that I lived in a sort of 'trailer house' and there were some wet butterflies in my sink. Things are a bit foggy now, but someone came in the house and I wanted to keep the butterflies safe so I put all of them in my mouth and tried to sneak out, but it was just too much to carry and I spat them out. Then they all turned into people, except one. One of the butterfly-now-person said to get rid of it and it had now turned into an egg with a spring in the middle (??) so I put it in hot water (??). Then the next section of the dream, I was in some kind of drag race competition. I clearly remember seeing Cynthia Lee Fontaine doing some kind of performance and she looked pretty good lol Thing is, the competition has amped up quite a lot because this time, the competitors could turn into animals/insects and hunt for stuff. So we got into teams of three and went out into this desert-like area to look for something and I think a leopard nearly got me while I was zooming around as some kind of insect (lmaoing as typing this). This was only the first half of the task, the we had to perform and I remember seeing Ariel Versace in the opposite team. I kept getting something wrong so the dream kept looping for ages while I tried to correct it.

18 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

I need more details...

Obviously joking, but I think if I actually dreamed of Kisaki that it would be him either ripping me off with one of his undercode / soleil lucky bags, or something fucked up lmao

On 7/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, Katt said:

Obviously joking, but I think if I actually dreamed of Kisaki that it would be him either ripping me off with one of his undercode / soleil lucky bags, or something fucked up lmao

🤣🤣 I was hoping to get smth like "I threw him to jail inside my dreams" 😅

My boredom's been giving me insomnia lately so I keep waking up after about four or five hours and having crazy dreams when I manage to get back to sleep. I was doing alright last night/this morning until I woke up from a nightmare about that video of that pufferfish eating that carrot and going "augh". It was... weird. I just remember that pufferfish and then shaking my head vigorously until I woke up and conked out again. Hopefully this'll go away if/when I can find a job/apprenticeship. 🤔

Dreams about your favourite bands are pretty cool! And I just happened to have had a dream that I saw Plastic Tree hold the worst ever concert. would I still stan? the answer is yes One of Kenken's drum sticks went flying and some gya screamed in joy or pain when she realized that it hit her/she got to keep it forever. Akira held a note too long but he played it cool, though Tadashi stopped playing altogether and looked really confused before he kept playing on. Ryutaro tried to keep carrying the song but he looked mildly panicked lmao. The biggest offender was Ryutaro though. Ryutaro kept forgetting the lyrics, mumbling his way through them hoping that his usual speech tic of talking like he's gotta bunch of marbles in his mouth would cover him. When they hit the English part of Gentle.Light.And.Soul he sounded like he was speaking some sorta fucked up dialect of Southern-American spoken through a Chinese accent. He also kept tripping over himself. At one point he just fell down face-up and one of the audience members gave him a head pat while he stared upwards, dead inside. And then he ate a bad parfait with the rest of the gang and couldn't go to the back stage VIP meetings because he was holed up in the bathroom. My dream ended there. God, I wish I could've recorded this dream and shown it here because it was the funniest shit ever. 

I dreamt I was on the side of the road with my sister and mum, I looked to my right and saw a monochrome sky with buildings on the side and a dirt wasteland on the left only to be divide by a very dark road, I left them both and ran towards the darkness then I saw someone,  we talked while we walked and the sky clouds got darker near black but a tone of grey when I got deeper in to the middle 

I felt free but realised I was going back home and saw my mum but I didint talk to her but my friend did, I turned back and walked with a music that played over, I saw moving pictures, the song was so deep for me that I felt it was made just for me, I turned back to see a girl who looked so hideously disturbing and scary, but I didn't wake and just looked at her and she was starting to change to the person I neglected long ago she was so beautiful, we walked on the dirt but what she said was the only reason for me to care, 

After asking for poltergeist about dream interpretations both Christian Hebrew  all they said was, you will either be stuck in between or go down a path that you denied for so long