Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream where my Dad was trying to kill me.... again

I don't really know why tbh, i'm blessed with my family and they're all super supportive and I love them all but..... *sobbu*

DREAM A

my old school gave a talk about how people should be respected for whatever their gender identity, as a result I went into shock and couldn't move so I had to be taken to the nurse

DREAM B

I really wanted mint tea, I was going to pick some mint from the garden and then I realized it was raining

I don't think i've even felt more betrayed (ofc going out in the rain was nigh impossible > <)

DREAMS C THRU E (maybe F)

a bit of a blur...

In my last dream we were discussing the implications of my previous dream (I think I may have helped start a war by unwittingly taking part in an obstacle course and on completion I was taken away by plane to see tanks making their way towards the course) and it was the calm before the storm and everyone was saying goodbye to loved ones

Roy Mustang was riding a bike too small for him along the country road past my house, said it was the last time he'd ever get to have tea with Maes Hughes (insight xD)

Then as I was saying bye to my family the sky greys over and a sense of impending doom hits me. I stand up and turn round slowly to see Levi Ackerman leaning on the counter behind me

What he had to tell me I cannot remember for the life of me, but I do remember offering him a drink and him saying he's have either summer berry or apple and blackcurrent cordial with one artifical sweetner in it (whut)

(i'm not sure if you can tell but I like dreams a lot so KEEPING THE THREAD ALIVE)

I was in space and the ship I was on left me there with a friend
We were totally still and had no way to move around. Coincidently a hoover from the ship came floating towards us and I used that to propell us forwards towards the earth. Somewhere along the way I let go of their hand and flew into orbit around the earth and gradually got faster and faster.

It kind of had the same feeling as chasing dreams ;__;; terrifying

Had a gruesome dream last night.

Please don'the read if you're squeamish.

The crew from the Matrix were being ripped apart by hellspawn.

Everyone was in some office room having a meeting. Neo, in his "bald and naked" form from after he gets "freed", gets a hole blown through him, his spine falls out, and the hellspawn fly out from the hole. They start attacking everyone in the room and break all the windows. Then fire started to fill the room. I vividly remember Agent Smith getting his head ripped off.

Not a good dream : ( But, good horror film material maybe?

Yikes sounds painful.

I had a food dream.

My family went into a really nice restaurant. It was built on a deck on a pond. My dad complained about the prices being way too high. Everyone in my family ordered food except me (because I hadn't decided yet) but the waitress put in the order anyways. The waitress was this Asian cashier from real life (one time at gap, my mom and this lady cashier got into a bit of a fight). Anyways, the food came out and I then asked the very handsome European and bald waiter if I could order my food. I ordered some kind of noodle dish with red peppers (because it was cheaaap).

Last night I bizzare random dream about me losing my car somewhere, and then running around the city in my pajamas. Feels kinda weird to walk around the streets without your clothes on. Then I woke up.

had dream about Tzk...can't remember the rest and i remember was he was wearing that red suit 

he wore in that Eiki  pv and my hair was in a cute ass ponytail or something lmao oh i was in a school..that's all i remember

i hate when i cant remember my dreams ;;

I had a dream that I was in a metal band and we toured the US, Europe and some of Japan and the band was active for five years. I'm not sure why but Sujk, Natsu and Zukki all made an apperance for some reason. Man, it'd be great if I'm actually able to hone my drumming skills to where I'll be able to play metal.

Last night I had a dream that Conan O’Brien invited me to be on his show at some industrial park. He was showing me around when all of a sudden emo Mark Zuckerberg in a nice suit (kind of like Peter Parker in Spider-Man 3) showed up. He apparently bullied Conan since they went to school together in 3rd grade. 

Anyways, he told Conan that he had a surprise for him, “something that’ll blow his mind out of this world.” Conan thought it was a rocket ship because he’s always wanted one and got REALLY excited. When Mark revealed his surprise, it was an empty hanger. Conan got really upset and ran away in tears and Mark just stood there laughing. I chased after Conan and he told me to go away. So, in the end I didn’t get to go on the show. What a bummer for both of us.

Last night I slept very poorly and was dreaming heavily about the Power Rangers.  I also dreamed that I had witnessed a murder in some secluded, abandoned gas station.  And then Rocky and I (from Power Rangers) had to move out (of the gas station/now house) and escape from whoever was looking for us.

It was a weird mixture of stuff, lol.

i killed someone in my dream.

in short, these two guys broke into my apartment through the window and shattered the glass. i freaked out so i grabbed some scissors and stabbed one of them in the chest twice and he died. the other guy escaped, but it didn't matter because i didn't want to kill anymore.

i get the best dreams when i'm really tired.

I dreamed that I had to drive home by myself from northern to southern California. I wasn't sure how first until I realized I could use Google maps on my phone. I started driving but I ended up at a dead end and had to walk. I saw a pool with really dark blue water and this person was showing someone else a narwhal in there, which swam from one end of the pool to the other.

I ended up at a potluck or something with a few relatives and there was a dog which wasn't trained and kept trying to bite people. I pet it and thought it was cute. Then a polar bear came and we recognized each other and I greeted it and touched its paw before it went to get food.

I don't know why I dreamt about animals from the North Pole.

^ saaaaad. Ice creams my favorite food.

Not from last night but still a dream.

I decided to go to the GazettE concert in Vancouver. Before going, I decided to stop by a friends house. She had to run some errands though so I decided to go to some dorm and see if I could meet Filthy Frank. I went downstairs and looked around a bit. When I turned around he was there. I tried to give him a handshake but he stuck his leg out and hit me in the "male area". Then he wrestled me to the ground and began inflating me (and himself?) by blowing into the back of my neck. I felt like I was going to explode and I could feel that he was about to too.

A friend of mine took me down to a swamp and killed me.

(Gets kind of violent)

He slit my throat, pushed me to the ground and stabbed me a few times.

I was still alive and just laid in the mud. I could feel my clothes getting soaked. He was thinking of stabbing me again to make sure I was dead and I just pretended as hard as I could to be dead. Somehow I escaped and walked back up a hill. I met some friends and they asked me if I wanted to sleep over at this friend's house and I got angry.

I dreamt I was working in Japan again, and my job was at this huuuuge restaurant place close by to the train station, so it was super convenient, and there was this beautiful tan girl foreigner also there who was my romantic interest in said story

It was sweet

Then I woke up

and found myself in an orgy full of you guys... aye, hugs all around~