Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

My dream last night was a string of random scenarios, which is normal for me..

the 2 parts I remember are

1) My mother was driving me around in her car, but we forgot to put our seatbelts on. We realized it a bit later and put them on. Cars usually start beeping if the seatbelts aren't on, so I was wondering why it didn't warn us.

2) I had a pet cat, but had to leave it in a car parked in the garage at my workplace. I went to visit it to scratch its head and feed it. It was a very cute orange-white tabby.

(I've never owned a cat)

had a dream about a friend who i had a small crush on. he was going out with whoever was living next to me (i was at some dorm) and i caught a glimpse of him shirtless around her. i see him as a friend only, but i felt kinda sad all day waking up from that dream.

Monochrome-heaven gave me another warning for posting to much and making to many thread, and was reviewing whether to ban me. wasnt yellow anymore. and i hit up kyo to tell her whats going on

insemination, bad sperm, wanting a baby, bio sister, Lycaon bribe (hiyuu on stage as the vocalist, cant remember what song), WTF

Edited by blackdoll

my younger brother and i wanted to play this power ranger fighting game together but we had to wait until we got to my friend's house to play it for some reason. i can't remember the rest but we never went to my friend's house and later i was watching my brother play the game in single mode instead.

I dreamed I was going on a drive to a supposedly haunted canyon in my hometown with my brother and a few friends, but instead we went to a movie theater and I met some other friends but I didn't know which movie to watch.

i was meeting someone for the first time in a classroom or something and they told me that my breath stunk. it didn't seem like she meant it in an offensive way so i told her that i was actually glad she told me that.

i had another dream in which i had a different younger brother and i was trying to hide away from him on the way home from school, most likely because i didn't want him to bother me. later when i got out of my room i saw him peering at the room we call the "study room" when some burglar suddenly jumped at us. i tried to stop the door with a chair but failed (it was a sliding door btw) so i attacked the burglar with the chair instead. but it seemed to have little effect so he kept attacking my brother who then passed out. i got enraged and found a pole somewhere and started attacking him with that instead, and then it just ended there .__.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

Inital'L single, sounds great

this one involved deviloof (not surprising, they're on my mind 24/7) but it was a pretty damn weird dream, at least from what i can remember. i can't remember if my family and i were hosting the deviloof members or if they just really liked my home, but i remember one night they, and myself, were all... in my bed. sleeping. ryuya had the top right corner, hiroto had the bottom left, i had the bottom right (foot of the bed...) and seiya was beside me, daiki on his left side (so yeah the three of us had the foot of the bed). fuckin weird. then when we woke up i think seiya sat on my closet shelf for a little while aaand that's all i remember from that section of the dream.

next section was deviloof's goodbyes. they all had to leave, go back to wherever they had to go. all except daiki. daiki wanted to stay, and by doing so, he'd literally LIVE IN HIS SUITCASE IN MY BASEMENT. he'd only come out when he needed life's essentials. apparently, my family agreed to this, so we now had a daiki living in his suitcase in my basement.....

great dream

My boss had a party at his flat, which was super nice with tons of glass doors and stuff. I drank a lot and ended up just passing out while sitting on the sofa. I woke up and was sad to see everyone was asleep and the party ended.

Then it cuts to my boss telling me if I remembered that he fell asleep right next to me sitting down in just his palm tree underwear... I had a 'flashback' to that memory and we both started laughing...

yeah.

Edited by Platy

Yesterday I dreamt that I could somehow inexplicably turn myself translucent at will, either fully or partially. Used it to troll people mostly, pulling their hair, poking them, calling them names or trying to freak 'em out in some other way. Ended up pissing off some brawny motorcycle gang members, and of course at that point I lost my ability and I just had to get rid of them in some other way. I think I just went into some store and they lost track of me idk exactly what happened, but next thing I know I was perched on top of a bus stop and trolling some immigrants by stealing their coats and letting them stand around in the cold

Then at some point there was smth about my parents picking me up by car for some weird road trip cuz we hadn't seen each other for a while, we ended up going to a place that was -supposed- to be the coast, but actually it looked more like some sort of mostly dried-up river with mushrooms and rusty machines all over the place, not much else happened there or I at least don't remember it

Last night I dreamt people were trying to convince me to act in some kind of play, wanting me to play some kind of insane ballet dancer. I actually attended some rehearsal or performance, but went off script and so the creators weren't happy.. Then there was some kind of big jogging event that partially went through my city and partially through some weird sand pit, and I ended upaccidentally getting caught up in that.. There was smth with an explosion somewhere but i cant remember details

a while ago i dreamt that i was sitting in a corner outside somewhere and trying to play bass on a stupid straw broom.

reminds me of when i once had a dream about playing a two-string bass with strings made out of fabric.

this one's also from a while ago, but i also had a dream about playing THE NOVEMBERS covers at a live venue as a bassist, and we were performing the song "pilica".

this must mean that i should pick up my bass-playing again. i haven't touched it in about a year, but even so i'm still not that good anyway.

took a 2 hour nap and had these dreams. in the first one, a friend/classmate-ish came up to me in a cosplay of chrono from chrono trigger. i don't think she even plays chrono trigger or knows what it is? then she gave me a cd to listen to. another old classmate came up to me and gave me another cd to listen to. it said "red" on it (emmuree's red?). not sure why these people are giving me cds to listen to all of a sudden.

in this next one, i rode my bike around a neighborhood. there was a restroom in the middle of nowhere so i went inside, even though i didn't need to go. the entrance led to a lower level and the whole inside was like a maze with narrow hallways and sharp corners. the walls were white and it wasn't particularly dark. there were no signs for separating genders either so i saw both females and males in the area; one female and two males to be specific. like any maze, there were a few dead ends and i even almost got lost on the way back out.

tis the following I dreamt last night: I  was lying half-asleep on my loft bed in deep thought when my meditations are suddenly interrupted by the clanging of the mailslot and a soft thump of mail falling on the floor. As I climb down to investigate the mystery,  the proprietor of the mail starts knocking on the door at a pace and aggression that escalates the closer I get to it. Picking up the mail I notice that it's an assorted selection of leaflets and pamphlets advertising the Arian church of Vandal times, with complimentary headphones encased in plastic on one of the leaflets. I answer the door after a moment's hesitation and from the opening crack I see an Andrei Rublev like looking man, clad in white robes so worn out by time and travail that one could barely discern the original color. The unexpected visitor immediately slams the door open, starts ranting and raving about salvation as he grabs me by the shoulders and looks me straight into the eyes while I scream bloody murder.

I wake up with my left foot hoisted in the air.

Me and ANother unkown guy (i forgot)

were talking. And then suddenly we

both stopped. All things silent

And a sound emerges. A series of words

I don't talk and also the guy before me

don't talk.

Then who is talking ...............................

I woke up and then realize that was

the sound from loudspeaker in neighbourhood

That was creepy uh.........

--------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT IPC

11+1

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dream pretty much the same thing almost every night.  I drowning/being smothered/suffocated in a plastic bag.  I wake up in a panic and gasping for breath and shaking.  I'll then fall asleep to dream my legs are being broken in some gruesome manner, wake up and my knees are hurting.  This repeats with me waking up every 20-30 minutes.

Every night.

i remember recently having a dream about me browsing mh and seeing someone post "dadaroma totally ripped off suicide silence, and oh boy am i glad they did!" and i LOST IT (i'm still losing it)