Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

1 hour ago, PsychoΔelica said:

I was kinda waiting for your comment XD 

Meh, only I have no one to hug. :P

Neither do I.  I only got to hug Panda cause I surprised him.  He keeps his fluffiness to himself.  

copying from my blog:

last night i dreamt that members of some organized crime ring came to my house, threatened me, then basically kidnapped me and brought me to some sort of old wooden house. the place was pretty tackily furnished and there were some christmas decorations. criminals were dutch and russian. they tortured me for some time, but i managed to somehow mind-swap with one of the people there. (that person got stuck in my body and i got stuck in theirs) i dont remember what exactly happened then, but at some point there was an explosion (i’m pretty sure it wasnt my doing) and a lot of the people there were either badly hurt or outright killed. i ended up in Tartu’s city square and there were a lot of tourists. I recognized some of them as being part of the gang that abducted me and tried to get away.

There was also a Ryan Gosling covered in gold bodypaint walking through town while narrating a feminist text for some reason idk what the hell was up w that..

there were some other weird supernatural elements outside of the mindswap thing too, but i cant remember the exact details. a floating kitchen knife. something in a supermarket style freezer. weird ranting on a radio.. but i can’t remember how it was connected.

1 hour ago, JukaForever said:

Dreamnt about grocery shopping last night and buying  all kinds of food that would've lasted me for weeks, I wake and my fridge is empty -.-

That means you should go grocery shopping.

I had a dream that I was reunited with two girls who I knew in the past. One from middle school and one from high school. 

I can recall that one was bubbly and always called me by my last name which rarely others did, correct pronunciation and everything.

The other one was always mysterious but not in the creepy kind of way but the, "I wonder what her personality is" type of mysterious. Those crystal blue eyes and every time I was going to History we took the same route and she'd glance at me and smile. Faint/quick but it was there. 

I dreamt about two old friends (they don't talk to me anymore since they living together) being casually chatting in my living room, then I secretly (& with resentment) told my mom to tell them to get the f out/go home & she kinda worried agreed. c:

I dreamt about a really tiny, but extremely poisonous snake in my room and I was told to kill it by dropping encyclopedia on it. Poor snek. ;w;

I don't remember the dreams of the past two nights but the last one I made was me becoming friend with Andy from GALLO , haha. It was awesome af.

One night I dreamed about Gara getting so pissed off that he threw a tantrum by throwing steel chairs all over the place.

fhXlAt4.gif

I think I watch too much wrasslin.

Edited by midi:nette

so i was at school. and i guess all of the classes of my grade were being taught the same lesson/unit. and u know how schools sometimes hire guest speakers to give presentations based on the thing that students are learning,

well. my school thought it'd be a good idea to get ruki of the gazette to 'present' to the school, even though i really don't think he had any relevance to what the students were learning because all he did was come into the gym and start singing lmfao

he started singing undying (which i was really happy about) and then he stopped singing that when he got like a verse in, took a break for ten minutes (and for some reason a bunch of students started crowding around him to build like, a shield??? like they were protecting him as his bodyguards??? idk but honestly i'm pretty sure that's why ruki stopped singing, to gain that shield of 15 year old bodyguards).

he started singing again soon after, but it was a song i didn't even know so i stopped paying attention. and then i woke up.

but the funniest part of this dream was the fact that ruki was like 350 pounds and looked like a total cheap pimp....... and he wore a white fedora. i'm still laughing at how stupid that whole ordeal was. wow

Edited by itsukoii

So I was in a car and Smileberry's Paru was the driver. I thought that he was gonna annoy me, since he's from a band I don't listen to (dream logic) but it turned out I was the one to annoy him with constant puns. At one point he almost jumped out of the car, because he was THAT annoyed.

Edited by ShTon

On 1/5/2017 at 3:33 PM, itsukoii said:

so i was at school. and i guess all of the classes of my grade were being taught the same lesson/unit. and u know how schools sometimes hire guest speakers to give presentations based on the thing that students are learning,

well. my school thought it'd be a good idea to get ruki of the gazette to 'present' to the school, even though i really don't think he had any relevance to what the students were learning because all he did was come into the gym and start singing lmfao

he started singing undying (which i was really happy about) and then he stopped singing that when he got like a verse in, took a break for ten minutes (and for some reason a bunch of students started crowding around him to build like, a shield??? like they were protecting him as his bodyguards??? idk but honestly i'm pretty sure that's why ruki stopped singing, to gain that shield of 15 year old bodyguards).

he started singing again soon after, but it was a song i didn't even know so i stopped paying attention. and then i woke up.

but the funniest part of this dream was the fact that ruki was like 350 pounds and looked like a total cheap pimp....... and he wore a white fedora. i'm still laughing at how stupid that whole ordeal was. wow

That sounds like an incredible dream honestly.. lmao

As for me I literally don't remember 90% of my dreams ;__;

Edited by shiroihana

Just now, fitear1590 said:

Same, but maybe more like 95% for me! It's a shame!

Yeah same it sucks doesn't it. I only get like small fragments of memories from my dreams, which is strange considering that I used to be a lucid dreamer as a kid.

The dream I remember most clearly was.. kind of disturbing, tbh. I dreamt that my mom and I went to my dead grandparents’ old place, where my dad & his siblings grew up, in order to collect some old stuff. The house wasn’t in its right place and it actually seemed to be connected to some sort of graveyard and a forest. My mom eventually ended up upset, after she noticed that some of my relatives had just thrown their inherited stuff into puddles that surrounded a rather big tree. She had to go and left me there on my own

I don’t exactly remember the details of what happened then, but somehow I ended up following what turned out to be a ghost to this somewhat rundown, abandoned supermarket building. Everything was boarded up, but there were two doors. Both were totally red, there was no handle on the outside. I managed to slip in by waiting for someone else to pass by, put my foot between the door as it was closing and hold it open just like that. … Turns out it was apparently supposed to be a doorway to actual hell :)))) For some reason hell looked like a mix between a hospital and a theater… Everything was red and black, there was the constant sound of dripping water and droning metallic noises in the background. I ended up in the audience at the theater area. There were quite many people there, I couldn’t see most of their faces except for those of the people on the same row as me and a somewhat middle-aged black haired dude with large glasses & something like a pipe or cigar in his mouth. There was a gigantic red chainsaw on stage, and people from the audience went up there one by one to walk into the blades. Glasses Guy was apparently in charge, keeping a headcount. Eventually, i was found out cuz there was 1 more person than intended according to the headcount. Guy got up and started walking outside, motioned for me to follow. As I was walking out, the hallway had expanded and there was now some sort of hospital waiting room area in between the entrance door and the theater area. it was filled with identical looking people. i woke up exactly when i stepped outside lol nice

also vaguely remember a dream where my girl & i went around visiting several comic book stores even tho i dont even read comics anymore irl, ended up in some sort of card game tournament, then somehow ended up locked in a gym changing room w/ a bunch of other people. i remember we all tried to make instant noodles together in the shower. there was also something involving me playing a really glitched out videogame creepypasta-tier version of mario galaxy where mario for some reason was constantly floating sideways and walking as if he was wading through glue & molasses.

also saw another ‘‘hot new dreamworld meme,’‘ which for some reason was snowmen wearing 2 pairs of leather boots on top of each other

I was with a group of people at some building that looked like a hospital, except there were no nurses or doctors walking around. Could've been just a normal building, or maybe it was abandoned. We were in a well-lit room but then decided to head somewhere else in the area, I'm not sure where, and the outside hallways were rather dark. One guy looked suspicious, kinda dark shaggy hair, and something seemed off so I went back to the well-lit room where half of the other people stayed. But as I was heading back, something was going on just outside of the room. This part is kind of vague but some possessed human being was trying to kill this woman, and somehow I got this gun from somewhere and shot the thing twice until it was down. Another tall and thin possessed old lady, that was holding a kitchen knife, came towards me from out of nowhere, but I couldn't shoot because I was already out of bullets so the woman I saved earlier grabbed the old lady's arms in trying to stop her. She managed to flip the kitchen knife pointing towards the old lady and stabbed her once. But it had no effect and the old lady continued approaching me. Then the suspicious looking guy from earlier, who was probably also possessed, appeared. The old lady decided to kill him off though as she spotted him. With her attention now back on me I grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed her in the throat twice. Despite stabbing all the way through to her back side, there was no blood splatter and it was like stabbing through a piece of pie with a thick and crispy crust, in which the fillings were her insides. That was as close of a gory experience as I got and it made me feel sick in the stomach. The old lady was still unaffected, however, and she came closer to me with the knife now back in her hands pointing towards me (idk why i didn't keep the knife). I was cornered with no options left so I grabbed hold of the blade with my bare hands, but strangely enough it felt very dull and didn't cut my hands at all. I then pushed her away and started running. Somehow some of my siblings were actually there too and we all ran to the entrance of the building.

To get to the entrance we had to go through the kitchen and somebody grabbed salt to create a barrier, like they do in Supernatural. I don't know what happened to it, or if it worked, because the possessed old lady was still chasing right behind me. For some reason she wanted to kill only me, and no one else. So while I was trying to get rid of that thing, the people who got to the entrance were trying to get the door open, which for some unknown reason took forever. Somehow I knew that the touch of water would make the old lady shrink to dust so I sprayed water at it and took what was left of her into a sealed bag. I left the bag in the kitchen sink and quickly ran to the entrance afterwards where everybody else was still trying to get the entrance door to open. Unfortunately, the old lady managed to regenerate and came out of the kitchen doorway staggering towards us. Her face and limbs were deformed from the regeneration process and she looked like that of a zombie. I ran back to the kitchen to spray more water at her, but everything instantly went black and I woke up back at home. We had made it back alive somehow. I looked around the room and found my sisters sound asleep, but I noticed that one of them had their long black hair flying above them like they were possessed. I hoped to god that they didn't get her. Then I woke up, for real. I almost thought everything was real lol. Might've been my first time having a dream within a dream.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

I ordered a pizza, but there was party at my place with people I don't like and when my pizza arrived they ate it in a blink of an eye. I didn't get to even look at it.

I think this counts as a nightmare. My pizza... ;w;