Doodles dump

hi guys so yeah i mainly draw to avoid all uni problems and stress 

have some DmC Dante

tumblr_mutu76BfSr1qbsheno1_500.png

Erwin i mean who doesn't love captain handsome

tumblr_mwax3cqIPE1qbsheno1_500.png

DEADPOOL FOR PRESIDENT

tumblr_n05on4BXcX1qbsheno1_500.jpg

Winter Soldier wrecked me i mean it was even worse than Bucky's "death" in the first avenger;

anyway someone gave me this prompt: "Steve and Bucky visiting their old neighborhood"

tumblr_n5px9aqwsM1qbsheno2_500.png

“I know this place…” 

“Buck….?” 

“we- we used to live here, didn’t we?” 

“yeah, yeah we did.” 

----------------

DOMESTIC STEVEBUCKY BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST PERFECT THING EVER and i hope fanarts of bucky and milk will never end

tumblr_n5odn9DAzu1qbsheno1_500.png

tumblr_n5odn9DAzu1qbsheno2_500.png

i made myself sad as always

tumblr_n5l1geGHCz1qbsheno1_500.png

tumblr_n5l1geGHCz1qbsheno2_500.png

"why am I crying?"

---------------

Bucky with a flower crown i mean come on 

BfY1Yf5.png

one of my friends OC's i just had to draw him

GxqJOGX.png

so yEAH that's enough i guess i post all my crap on my instagram: haseoo 

Uh, doodles eh? If these are doodles then I'm curious as to what your work looks like when your doing more than doodling.
Great work!

Uh, doodles eh? If these are doodles then I'm curious as to what your work looks like when your doing more than doodling.

Great work!

I'm a very lazy person that's why i never spend over an hour on drawings haha and thank you so much!

I'm a very lazy person that's why i never spend over an hour on drawings haha and thank you so much!

You never spend more than an hour I cry. How do you art idek.

HanakoHikari??! Hey~! I don't know if you recognize me, but I'm shiiso-tikku on dA and enigamaticholic on tumblr.  We haven't talked in years it feels a bit weird, haha.  Anyway, I sometimes see your artwork on tumblr and you've really improved!! Your linework looks really nice too! Keep up the nice work! ^^

HanakoHikari??! Hey~! I don't know if you recognize me, but I'm shiiso-tikku on dA and enigamaticholic on tumblr.  We haven't talked in years it feels a bit weird, haha.  Anyway, I sometimes see your artwork on tumblr and you've really improved!! Your linework looks really nice too! Keep up the nice work! ^^

oh my god shiiso-king from LJ ?????? i'm going to cry I just visited your LJ and almost cried because I used to obsess over your work and your amazing graphics ;n;! [it's been so long omg I hope you're doing well!!] and thank you so much it means a lot!!

oh my god shiiso-king from LJ ?????? i'm going to cry I just visited your LJ and almost cried because I used to obsess over your work and your amazing graphics ;n;! [it's been so long omg I hope you're doing well!!] and thank you so much it means a lot!!

Oh my god yeahh LJ lol. And ahhh thank you so much! Those were really good times, haha. I'm doing great! Hope you're doing well too!!! ^^