allisapp

Which concerts have you been to?

2010/06/30 Versailles World Tour @ O2 Academy Islington , London
2012/05/02 L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour @ Lapangan D Senayan , Jakarta
2014/01/12 Royz Red Desire LILIA  @ Legacy Taipei
2014/06/29 Alice Nine Supernova Symphonia @ Mega Star Arena , Kuala Lumpur
2015/07/13 ユナイト  (UNiTE) 【2015 SUMMER ONEMAN TOUR】「俺たちに明日はない」@ 高田馬場AREA (Takadanobaba AREA)
2015/07/17 Blitz 神木壬晴プロデュースDAY『バンギャル集会~Blitzバンギャル化計画~』@二万電圧 (Ni Man Den Atsu)
2015/07/18 ベル (Belle)× リライゾ(Liraizo)Presents「夏祭り~ウルグアイ憲法記念日~」
出演 : ベル(Belle)/リライゾ(Liraizo)/ゴシップ(Gossip)/サウイフモノ(Souiumono)/レイヴ(Rave) @池袋EDGE (Ikebukuro EDGE)

memories :

Versailles World Tour @ O2 Academy Islington , London

First time i saw a band's live concert also first time went to London for vacation , i was 15 years old (is it underage?)  i did not understand about the rules . so i took a photo of Versailles's member and also recorded the video . well i was in London not in Japan www . sorry m(_ _)m . but i saw many people took a photo and recorded the video too .

first time in first row too in front of TERU

i am happy that i could meet KAMIJO and he was talking in english so cute !

L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour @ Lapangan D Senayan , Jakarta

finally good japanese band came to my country , i was waiting for them for a long time . Hyde played sundanese flute from Indonesia .

Ken and Tetsu were speaking Indonesian and they were so funny  !

Royz Red Desire LILIA  @ Legacy Taipei

Kazuki was trying to speak Chinese but wrong so i was laughing but i did not understand too . but i knew he was wrong .

First time i took 6shot with bandoman and they were Royz and first time talking with bandoman (Subaru and Tomoya) . but i was so shy .

Alice Nine Supernova Symphonia @ Mega Star Arena , Kuala Lumpur

fanservice shou kiss saga's chick . also i took 6shot and was talking  with shou about indonesia too much (shou's fans please don't kill me) .

ユナイト  (UNiTE) 【2015 SUMMER ONEMAN TOUR】「俺たちに明日はない」@ 高田馬場AREA (Takadanobaba AREA)

my first band's live concert in japan yeah ! cause i miss their live in Jakarta (T_T) . i am so happy finally i could go to their live concert too . but for Danger Crue  it's hard to get good ticket number . i got C ticket . so far far away from UNiTE aaaaaaaa (>_<)

Blitz 神木壬晴プロデュースDAY『バンギャル集会~Blitzバンギャル化計画~』@二万電圧 (Ni Man Den Atsu)

too many funny things  . i am happy that i could meet them especially ryoryo before they disband

ベル(Belle)/リライゾ(Liraizo)/ゴシップ(Gossip)/サウイフモノ(Souiumono)/レイヴ(Rave) @池袋EDGE (Ikebukuro EDGE)

first time i saw an event , yeah i came for Liraizo . really really best memories for me

Souiumono ok cause i did not following them . sacci and nono are too much different for me .

Gossip looks like the Gazette in 2003 maybe .

Rave so cute ! you is cute i become you's fans

Belle , i heard yumehito was singing his jingle . belle's shikiri dominated Ikebukuro EDGE .

Liraizo , my favorite bandoman yuutoman ex Liraizo was caressing my face and also shaked my hands many times ( i am not counting but more than one time).

i came to L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012, 2 May 2012 at Lapangan D Senayan, Jakarta too

only:

1. L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012, 2 May 2012 at Lapangan D Senayan, Jakarta
2. Anime Festival Asia Indonesia (AFAID) 2012, 1-2 September 2012 at Jakarta International Expo, Jakarta (Artist:Stereopony, LiSA, 7!!, KOTOKO, ANGELA, BLESS4)
3. A Ghost Of Flare live at Jakcloth Year End Sale 6-7 Desember 2013 at Parkir Timur Senayan, Jakarta

the best moment: AFAID 2012, it was my first time had a signing CD chance, I can see the artist in front of my eyes :)

Best performance: A Ghost of Flare, It was my first time seeing metal concert haha, it was fun moshing around. And the band members were very nice, they shocked I have their cd

Unforgettable: Laruku was a blast! The long awaited tour finally happening here :)

There were bands that I failed to see, such as Crossfaith, KONCOS, One Ok Rock, Mitsume, Weaver, HaKU, INFECTION :( but someday I want to watch other bands come to my country!

I've been seeing quite many bands in few country (Finland, Germany, Japan) but I'm going to mention only few of the most memorable gigs~

2008.03.10 -- DIO distraugt overlord 1st EU Tour @ Nosturi  (Finland, Helsinki)

It was cold evening and some light snow falling on us who were waiting the gig to start. There weren't too many people there (less than 40 I guess) even as the show began but the atmosphere of the live was amazing. The band was so energetic and audience was excited.

2014.08.29 -- D, Tsuki no sakazuki Tour Final @ AKASAKA BLITZ (Japan, Tokyo)

Damn, I went happily to the venue and a bit excited about "big" announcement the band was going to make back then. As the moment came, whole audience was silent and still while ASAGI stood on the stage (only him to be seen, the other bandoman weren't under the lights) and started to tell about the band going to hiatus for x-time. It was hard to see him trying to tell something this hard for him. Terrible cries rose from the audiece and some of the fans even fainted.

2015.12.16 -- DIAURA, Route of Infection Tour @ Ebisu LIQUIDROOM (Japan, Tokyo)

At first as the show was starting the whole venue went black, but suddenly there was a silver screen on the wall and DIAURA's newest PV "black sheep under the shallow sleep" was shown for us. As the PV ended the band came on to the stage and played the song by themselves to us. The atmosphere of the live was intense and excited. One of the most beautiful moments was as suddenly the lights dimmed and one single round light above yo-ka's head shone to the audience as he started to sing the first part of "SIRIUS" without the other members playing their instruments.

And of course the feeling/sight as you see the whole audience making furi. Everytime. In every gig.

・Gothika [2009.11.05]

・December (jp.post-rock) [2015.06.19]

・Sana (ex.Mask) [2015.07.24]

・Akira Yamaoka [2015.11.22]

・Satsuki 砂月 [2016.04.26]

・the GazettE [2016.06.12]

・Versailles [2017.01.26]

My first v-kei lives were at Visual Japan Summit last year. I went to the 3rd day and managed to catch:

ぞんび - super cute! Love their concept and they are beautifully produced.

Versailles - their set was 3 songs but they gave their all!

Diaura - haven't heard of them until that day so that was a fun surprise! And their bangyas are awesome.

MUCC - I was a casual listener until then but I completely fell in love that day. They sound x10000 time better live and are so energetic on stage it's ridiculous.

Golden Bomber - they were hilarious, their X Japan cosplay and digs at v-kei were on spot, and they let Yoshiki troll them which was very cute.

Luna Sea - flawless.

X Japan - 2 hours of basically Yoshiki masturbating and crying but I drank the kool aid so I enjoyed every moment of it.

And then everything started going downhill :P

2016.10.30 - VAMPS Halloween Party. I'm not a big fan of VAMPS but it was really cool. Plus Momoclo were there too and they're totally my fav aidoru. Wagakki Band were pretty awesome too!

2016.11.25 - COMMUNE Vol.2 - DEZERT were fun, Plastic Tree were cool (they mostly have nostalgic value for me), MUCC stole my heart yet again. lynch. were supposed to be on the lineup as well but Akinori just had to go and get arrested a couple of days before. :(

2016.12.22 - Aldious - I'm not the biggest fan of Re:NO but she was surprisingly good that night (I think she sounds a bit anemic on their studio stuff).

2017.01.06 - te' - not v-kei but I guess talking about Japanese bands in general is cool? I was floored. They're just electrifying live.

2017.01.08 - Luminous101 - another 'not-v-kei'. They are a super cute indie band and they sometimes kinda sound like Weezer.

2017.01.23 - Arimura Ryutaro - I love his solo album, it really reminds me of old Plastic Tree stuff. The concert was really good. I wrote some stuff about it.

2017.01.29 - This is the FACT - a livehouse headlined by DEZERT, with A9, Nocturnal Bloodlust, LM.C, アルルカン and MUCC. It was an exhausting yet incredible experience.

2017.02.04 - MUCC - I saw them twice that day and lived to tell the tale.

2017.02.18 - Wagakki Band - I got tickets after seeing them at the Halloween party and thinking they were really cool. I grew kinda bored with them as the initial wow factor wore off, but live they were still kicking ass and it was an incredibly entertaining show.

since this came back to live ... here's mine.

Spoiler

✘ 21.O3.2OO9 An Cafe @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 19.O7.2OO9 D'espairsRay @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 26.O9.2OO9 MIYAVI @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O8.O2.2O1O UnsraW @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 24.O9.2O1O D'espairsRay @ Munich, Germany
✘ 23.11.2O1O UnsraW @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 26.O1.2O11 -OZ- @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 11.O3.2O11 girugamesh @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 13.O8.2O11 Dir en grey @ Bochum, Germany
✘ 17.O9.2O11 NEGA @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O2.03.2O12 PLUNKLOCK @ Munich, Germany
✘ 13.O6.2O12 SCREW @ Munich, Germany
✘ O5.O7.2O12 AnliPollicino @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 27.1O.2O12 CROSSFAITH @ Augsburg, Germany
✘ 12.12.2O12 BLACK LINE @ Stuttgart, Germany
✘ 21.12.2O12 BLACK LINE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 22.O2.2O13 THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S @ Berlin, Germany
✘ O2.O3.2O13 AMARANYX @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O1.O4.2O13 Orochi @ Munich, Germany
✘ 16.O5.2O13 PLUNKLOCK @ Munich, Germany
✘ 13.O7.2O13 DEATHGAZE @ Vienna, Austria
✘ 15.O7.2O13 DEATHGAZE @ Munich, Germany
✘ O2.O9.2O13 "Suggestive" @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: メルヴェル, 君は鋭く。, Calmando Qual, SaTaN, LAZAROUS, 激情と自由, MURASAKI)
✘ O4.O9.2O13 ベルベットPRESENTS PREMIUM GANG NIGHT 「BLOODY [R] BIRTHDAY Vol.3」@ Tokyo, Japan (bands: -273.15℃, F4 リターンズ, R-TYPE, ジェダイ評議会, MusicMan)
✘ 21.12.2O13 EAT YOU ALIVE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 26.O3.2O14 MIYAVI @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 3O.O5.2O14 girugämesh @ Munich, Germany
✘ O4.O7.2O14 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Munich, Germany
✘ O7.O9.2O14 BORN @ Munich, Germany
✘ O6.11.2O14 CROSSFAITH @ Munich, Germany
✘ 1O.11.2O14 CROSSFAITH @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 13.12.2O14 DEATHGAZE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 19.O5.2O15 MUCC @ Paris, France
✘ 24.O5.2O15 SlamDunk Festival @ Hatfield, UK (went for Crossfaith)
✘ 14.O6.2O15 Ains presents 「Dark in the Dark-Vol.013-」 @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: DOAK, 黒百合と影, LIPHLICH, サウイフモノ, JILUKA, 凛, SLINGER, シビレバシル)
✘ O4.O7.2O15 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Munich, Germany
✘ 16.O7.2O15 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Cologne, Germany

✘ 17.1O.2O15 Astan Asia Day @ Essen, Germany (bands:  Közi, Dabit, Lolita Complex, GYZE, Hizumi)

✘ O5.12.2O15 SuG @ Munich, Germany

✘ O4.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @ Munich, Germany

✘ O8.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @ Vienna, Austria

✘12.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @  Cologne, Germany

✘12.O4.2O16 Dio Distraught Overlord @ Cologne, Germany

✘17.O4.2O16 Dio Distraught Overlord @ Munich, Germany

✘21.O5.2O16 girugamesh @ Munich, Germany

✘27.O5.2O16 girugamesh @ Aschaffenburg, Germany

✘18.O7.2O16 Nocturnal Bloodlust @ Hamburg, Germany

✘24.O7.2O16 Nocturnal Bloodlust @ Munich, Germany

✘ 19.O8.2O16 K 1st ONEMAN 『Rebirth of the Kingdom』@ Tokyo, Japan

✘ 2O.O8.2O16 DOAK presents【DOAK】  @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: DOAK, JILUKA, MeteoroiD, MORRIGAN, REIGN)

✘ O4.12.2O16 XMAS @ Berlin, Germany

next concert for me will be
- O8.O4.2O17 BATTLE BEAST + MAJESTY + GYZE @ Munich, Germany

The best concerts I went to were definitely Crossfaith. They were so much fun, big party. The people were awesome (except for vienna, it was terrible). My voice was gone after every show, my whole body hurt from dancing and moshing.

I also liked the concerts of UnsraW/DOAK because Yuuki knows how to motivate the crowd, also Jiluka fucking rocks.

BORN was dope too.

The worst show was Dir en grey. I don't like them (guess some people will hate me for this) but I went there with my friend who coundn't go alone. The fans were the worst. I've collapsed during the show but no one around me cared, the security couldn't get me out because no one went aside and my friend had to hold me up for the rest of the show because my legs didn't want to hold me.

Edited by -Tetsu-

On 2/21/2017 at 4:42 PM, -Tetsu- said:

The worst show was Dir en grey. I don't like them (guess some people will hate me for this) but I went there with my friend who coundn't go alone. The fans were the worst. I've collapsed during the show but no one around me cared, the security couldn't get me out because no one went aside and my friend had to hold me up for the rest of the show because my legs didn't want to hold me.

I had a very similar experience at the Dir en grey concert in Hungary a few years ago. I was so excited I was finally seeing one of my favorite bands, but the concert was a mess, not because of them, but because of the fans and the venue. Everyone kept pushing and pushing and trying to steal each other's spots although where I was, it was already relatively close to the stage. Instead of enjoying the concert I had to make sure I wasn't going to get pushed around. Then the heat was just insufferable, both because the club had poor ventilation and because everyone was clogging the place as much as possible trying to sneak in closer. People were fainting left and right, the staff kept getting people out throughout the whole thing and distributing water. I think maybe half of the VIP concert goers sitting in the front fainted. And of course whenever someone fainted and was taken out, everyone rushed to take that space and the crowd would just push you closer regardless of your will. That's how I ended up in the second row where the heat was just terrible, and even there, someone behind me kept trying to sneak in front. Because apparently sitting in the 3rd row was not good enough. Eventually I started feeling dizzy too and before I joined the fainted, I paved my way to the back where I could actually breathe, got a grip on myself and enjoyed the rest of the performance. In the end I only remembered bits and pieces of the concert, as if I hadn't actually been there, but dreamt it. 

Edited by saltofstones

My list hardly compares to these others, but I'm still proud of them all:

1. D'espairsRay, 18/07/09, the Garage, London. My first J-rock gig and it was absolutely amazing to see one of the first Japanese bands I loved. They absolutely rocked.

2. Girugamesh, 18/03/11, o2 Academy, London. I hated the GO album, but the gig was fantastic. The band were feeling pretty rough; the 3/11 earthquake had just happened and they all wanted to go home, but all flights to Japan were grounded, so they went ahead with the the tour. To their credit, they played really well, finishing with a version of 'Kowarete iku sekai' that I will never forget.

3. LM.C, 23/05/12, the Garage, London. A stupidly hot day, and it was a bloody nightmare getting to London for the gig. By the time I got there I had a splitting headache and figured I would probably leave quickly and go home and rest. Then they started playing. The volume was incredible. It was like a physical wall hitting you. I couldn't feel a damn thing, including the pain in my head. Loudest gig I've ever been to. By the end my headache was completely gone. Halfway through Maya started asking the crowd for requests. For the next forty minutes they played whatever the crowd asking for, singles, album tracks, b-sides, whatever. It was very cool.

4. Vamps, 07/10/13, o2 Academy, London. Fantastic party gig atmosphere. They played pretty much everything from their two albums, including their great version of 'Trouble'. My standout memory; partway through the gig, someone threw a very large purple bra on to the stage. Ju-Ken picked it up, put it on his head, tied the straps beneath his chin, and played the rest of the show with this big purple bra tied to his head. It was a classic rock moment.

5. Girugamesh, 09/06/14, o2 Academy, London. This time it was the MONSTER tour, and the material was all fantastic. They were loud, passionate and damn amazing.

6. MUCC, 18/05/15, o2 Academy, London. I really didn't like the SHANGRI-LA album, but they played plenty of the cooler older stuff too. Pretty much the first thing the singer said was: "Fucking jet-ragu." which got a big laugh. Good gig.

7. Buck-Tick, 10/12/17, Hiroshima. Given that BT have only ever played two gigs outside Japan, I'd pretty much given up any hope of ever seeing them live. So when I got to Japan and my girlfriend (who really doesn't like like  my 'weirdo makeup music') said she'd got tickets to see them in a couple of days, I was pretty much in a state of ecstasy. They were amazing. They played a good mix of classics, early stuff, and later-period songs. Opened with a fantastic version of 'Dokudanjou Beauty RIP', as well as 'Speed', 'Iconoclasm', 'Angelic Conversation' and a stunning version of one of my favourites, 'Memento Mori'. An unforgettable night.

Now, I just have Dead End, D'erlanger, the Gazette and X-Japan on my list to see...

2006 Dir en Grey (Family Values Tour Dallas)

2017-3-17 MERRY/sukekiyo/犬神サーカス團 (Misono Universe)

2017-4-30 ザアザア (Osaka Muse)

2017-5-5 MERRY (日比谷野外音楽堂)

2017-5-14 摩天楼オペラ (神戸VARIT)

2017-5-24 ゴア/素晴らしき日々。/アザナ/ゼログミ/一輪は瓦礫の隙間から/チャイルドプレイ (心斎橋FANJ)

2017-6-7 0.1gの誤差/ザアザア/SCAPEGOAT/Chanty/Neverland (高田馬場AREA)

2017-7-21 0.1gの誤差 (新宿RUIDO K4)

2017-8-7 ゴア/素晴らしき日々。/SCAPEGOAT/REIGN/HOLYCLOCK/KilloneX (大阪RUIDO)

2017-8-19 exist trace (恵比寿club aim)

2017-8-26 MERRY 渋谷www

2017-9-8 ゴア/グリーヴァ/グリモア/REIGN/ THE BLACK SWAN/GREEM (池袋EDGE)

2017-9-16 ザアザア/DADAROMA (HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA)

2017-9-18 ゴア/CANIVAL/BabyKingdom/シェルミィ/ビバラッシュ(梅田ZEELA)

2017-9-24 MERRY (静岡Sunash)

2017-9-27 0.1gの誤差/甘い暴力/REIGN/MORRIGAN (池袋EDGE)

2017-10-7 0.1gの誤差 (池袋CYBER)

First time ever seeing, touching and feeling their sweat on me (ew) time :

2015/May/18 - MUCC "F#ck The Past F#ck The Future" Tour - O2 Academy, London, UK (where Yukke said London was his hometown and described the London subway system as "many many change the line" - same buddy, same)

2015/May/19-20 - MUCC "F#ck The Past F#ck The Future" Tour - Divan Du Monde, Paris, France

How I spent all my money and had to get a part-time job in Japan for a year :

2016/September/18 - PARTY ZOO - Toyosu PIT

2016/September/25 - PARTY ZOO - Doujima River Forum

2016/October/09 - PARTY ZOO - Sendai PIT

2016/October/28 - Halloween Party 2016 - Makuhari Messe (best birthday present where I was sick and had fever but I crawled myself there and saw Hyde for the first time and got candy)

2016/November/05 - Jack In The Box mini 2016 - Shinagawa Stella Ball (where I fell in love with Maya and Yukke sang "Love You Only" from Tokio)

2016/November/28 - Midnight Party Zoo - Ken Birthday Special- Shinjuku LOFT (where Hiroto spat beer on us  and after the concert I literally had AKi walk right in front of me and my automatic ass just bowed at him XDD)

2016/December/25 - BAROQUE "Perfect World" - WWW X, Shibuya (where Ryo said they will be our boyfriends for Christmas and Kei said he can look at each one of us and guess our phone numbers.)

2016/December/16 - AKi "Doom boombox" Tour - Shinjuku BLAZE (where AKi said he won't take his shirt off because his parents were there XD)

2016/December/27 - Jack In The Box 2016 - Nippon Budoukan

2017/January/28  - BAROQUE "Perfect World 2" , Ex Theater Roppongi (where Kei said he can tell our addresses by looking at our faces)

2017/January/29 - Dezert Presents "This is the FACT" Tour, Shinkiba Studio Coast

2017/February/4 - MUCC "20th Anniversary 97-17" Tour, Tsutaya O-East

2017/April/14 - MUCC "20th Anniversary 97-17" Tour, Zepp Diver City

2017/April/15 - MUCC "20th Anniversary 97-17" Tour, Zepp Diver City

2017/June/20 - MUCC "20th Anniversary 97-17", Budoukan

2017/June/21 - MUCC "20th Anniversary 97-17", Budoukan

2017/July/5 - MUCC "AISHUU TO ANTIQUE TO ITAMI MO HOUMURU TOUR", Niigata Golden Red Pigs (where I saw Yukke entering the venue and I dropped my Inuchi on the ground)

2017/August/12 - MUCC "AISHUU TO ANTIQUE TO ITAMI MO HOUMURU TOUR" Satochi B-day, WWW Shibuya

2017/August/25 - Midnight Party Zoo - Stars Born in August - Shinjuku LOFT (where AKi got drunk and high-fived me like 3 times)

2017/September/9 - MUCC "20TH ANNIVERSARY KOROSHI NO SHIRABE This is NOT Greatest "Tour - Osaka (Boy I cried the entire concert don't even)

Gonna update if I discover more but for now there it is XDD. They may not seem like a lot but I had my share of k-pop concerts but that's for another time XD

Edited by Triangle

Spoiler
On 21.2.2017 at 3:42 PM, -Tetsu- said:

✘ 21.O3.2OO9 An Cafe @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 19.O7.2OO9 D'espairsRay @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 26.O9.2OO9 MIYAVI @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O8.O2.2O1O UnsraW @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 24.O9.2O1O D'espairsRay @ Munich, Germany
✘ 23.11.2O1O UnsraW @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 26.O1.2O11 -OZ- @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 11.O3.2O11 girugamesh @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 13.O8.2O11 Dir en grey @ Bochum, Germany
✘ 17.O9.2O11 NEGA @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O2.03.2O12 PLUNKLOCK @ Munich, Germany
✘ 13.O6.2O12 SCREW @ Munich, Germany
✘ O5.O7.2O12 AnliPollicino @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 27.1O.2O12 CROSSFAITH @ Augsburg, Germany
✘ 12.12.2O12 BLACK LINE @ Stuttgart, Germany
✘ 21.12.2O12 BLACK LINE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 22.O2.2O13 THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S @ Berlin, Germany
✘ O2.O3.2O13 AMARANYX @ Cologne, Germany
✘ O1.O4.2O13 Orochi @ Munich, Germany
✘ 16.O5.2O13 PLUNKLOCK @ Munich, Germany
✘ 13.O7.2O13 DEATHGAZE @ Vienna, Austria
✘ 15.O7.2O13 DEATHGAZE @ Munich, Germany
✘ O2.O9.2O13 "Suggestive" @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: メルヴェル, 君は鋭く。, Calmando Qual, SaTaN, LAZAROUS, 激情と自由, MURASAKI)
✘ O4.O9.2O13 ベルベットPRESENTS PREMIUM GANG NIGHT 「BLOODY [R] BIRTHDAY Vol.3」@ Tokyo, Japan (bands: -273.15℃, F4 リターンズ, R-TYPE, ジェダイ評議会, MusicMan)
✘ 21.12.2O13 EAT YOU ALIVE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 26.O3.2O14 MIYAVI @ Berlin, Germany
✘ 3O.O5.2O14 girugämesh @ Munich, Germany
✘ O4.O7.2O14 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Munich, Germany
✘ O7.O9.2O14 BORN @ Munich, Germany
✘ O6.11.2O14 CROSSFAITH @ Munich, Germany
✘ 1O.11.2O14 CROSSFAITH @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 13.12.2O14 DEATHGAZE @ Cologne, Germany
✘ 19.O5.2O15 MUCC @ Paris, France
✘ 24.O5.2O15 SlamDunk Festival @ Hatfield, UK (went for Crossfaith)
✘ 14.O6.2O15 Ains presents 「Dark in the Dark-Vol.013-」 @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: DOAK, 黒百合と影, LIPHLICH, サウイフモノ, JILUKA, 凛, SLINGER, シビレバシル)
✘ O4.O7.2O15 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Munich, Germany
✘ 16.O7.2O15 MIKARU - G.L.A.M.S @ Cologne, Germany

✘ 17.1O.2O15 Astan Asia Day @ Essen, Germany (bands:  Közi, Dabit, Lolita Complex, GYZE, Hizumi)

✘ O5.12.2O15 SuG @ Munich, Germany

✘ O4.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @ Munich, Germany

✘ O8.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @ Vienna, Austria

✘12.O3.2O16 Crossfaith @  Cologne, Germany

✘12.O4.2O16 Dio Distraught Overlord @ Cologne, Germany

✘17.O4.2O16 Dio Distraught Overlord @ Munich, Germany

✘21.O5.2O16 girugamesh @ Munich, Germany

✘27.O5.2O16 girugamesh @ Aschaffenburg, Germany

✘18.O7.2O16 Nocturnal Bloodlust @ Hamburg, Germany

✘24.O7.2O16 Nocturnal Bloodlust @ Munich, Germany

✘ 19.O8.2O16 K 1st ONEMAN 『Rebirth of the Kingdom』@ Tokyo, Japan

✘ 2O.O8.2O16 DOAK presents【DOAK】  @ Tokyo, Japan (bands: DOAK, JILUKA, MeteoroiD, MORRIGAN, REIGN)

✘ O4.12.2O16 XMAS @ Berlin, Germany

next concert for me will be
- O8.O4.2O17 BATTLE BEAST + MAJESTY + GYZE @ Munich, Germany

Adding to that list:

Spoiler

✘ O8.O4.2O17 GYZE (Battle Beast + Majesty) @ Munich, Germany
✘ O2.O6.2O17 G.L.A.M.S @ Munich, Germany
✘ O7.11.2O17 MORRIGAN @ Munich, Germany
✘ 18.12.2O17 FEEL HI “Vol.1” (X Made Alcoholic Santaclaus, HITT, SATSUKI, Mikaru, miu., haru (from universe) @ Tokyo, Japan
✘ 19.12.2O17 Yours Truly Tour ~prologue~ (X Made Alcoholic Santaclaus, Pulse Factory, NoisyCell, MELLOWSHiP) @ Tokyo, Japan
✘ 2O.12.2O17 「FED×JLK」(JILUKA, Far East Dizaine) @ Tokyo, Japan
✘ 22.12.2O12 爆裂 THE BOMB (X Made Alcoholic Santaclaus, Relents, HERO FOR A DAY, BACKSKiD, トランヂスタ) @ Yokohama, Japan
✘ 25.12.2O17 DNL presents BLACK CHRISTMAS (勇企, SAVAGE, DIMLIM, 猫のお風呂) @ Tokyo, Japan

next:

- probably Satsuki in late March - April, depends on the date and location.
- all the concert on X Made Alcoholic Santaclaus' Europe Tour in June