allisapp

Which concerts have you been to?

I have noticed that usually in Last.fm people have listed their concert experiences, so why not make a thread for lists (who doens't love lists!) here. Please list only concerts, where a japanese artist played.

Want to share some specific memory from one of your concerts? What has been the best concert? Why? Any upcoming concerts you're going to go?

I haven't been to a lot of concerts of Japanese artists, but Boris was definitely the best one I saw so far. The entire venue shook when they were playing and I even got to attend their soundcheck :D

Oh this is interesting! I might not have dates, but... I'll just list them in the order and month/year I remember them~

Jul 2006 HYDE
Feb 2007 Dir en grey

Jul 2007 Oreskaband
Jun 2008 Versailles

Jul 2008 LM.C x 2
Nov 2008 Dir en grey

Jul 2009 Auncia

Aug 2009 VAMPS
Nov 2009 Dir en grey x 2
Sept 2010 Dir en grey
Jul 2011 Sadie
Dec 2011 Dir en grey

May 2012 Igaguri Chiba
Nov 2012 Moonstream x 2
Mar 2013 Crossfaith x 2
Jun 2013 Crossfaith
Nov 2013 Dir en grey
Mar 2014 Nightmare

I feel like there was some whatever shows that i can't remember. Most of these i went to mainly because my friends went. but the most relevent one is probably Nightmare and Crossfaith. We mainly only get Dir en grey. Meeting Moonstream was cool because I bumped in to Satsuki at the karaoke room and he clapped for me and called me out when i asked a question at the uh... Q&A. Kind of embarrassing but he said I sang good which was odd. Crossfaith was fun each time and even remembered me once I saw them at warped tour in 2013! Unfortunately I always missed the shows like despairsray and MUCC, and most of all i missed Jrock Revolution, simply because I was young and had strict parents who didn't like me going anywhere. Nightmare being one of my favorite bands.... well there's really no words to describe how satisfying that was. Igaguri Chiba was the weirdest concert i have ever been to in my entire life. nuff said. lol. 

Crossfaith would be really great to see!

I have a pretty short list, as I don't live any nearby Helsinki, and the trains here costs a lot! I must admit that some of these are bands/artists I didn't like at all (An Cafe and Versailles), but went to the concert to just see some friends.

15-06-2007 - MUCC @ Provinssirock, Seinäjoki
18-03-2009 - An Cafe @ Pakkahuone, Tampere
22-09-2009 - Miyavi @ Pakkahuone, Tampere
06-10-2009 - MUCC @ Klubi, Tampere
29-06-2010 - Versailles @ Tavastia, Helsinki
17-01-2011 - MUCC @ Nosturi, Helsinki
23-08-2011 - Dir en grey @ Nosturi, Helsinki
26-10-2013 - ONE OK ROCK @ O2 Academy Islington, London
01-03-2014 - coldrain @ The Circus, Helsinki
11-06-2014 - girugamesh, Nosturi, Helsinki

My most precious memory was MUCC in Provinssirock, Seinäjoki (my hometown). I was "only" 13 years old then, and had not been in any festivals or concerts before. And as MUCC was my favourite band, it was a nice experience. (Even if the normal festival drunks were awful) Besides MUCC, seeing coldrain and ONE OK ROCK was amazing. Would definitely want to see them again! Right now I want to go to sukekiyo's concert in September, but we will see. It will depend on my schechule and money, but if they are alright, just count me in!

My most precious memory was MUCC in Provinssirock, Seinäjoki (my hometown). I was "only" 13 years old then, and had not been in any festivals or concerts before. And as MUCC was my favourite band, it was a nice experience. (Even if the normal festival drunks were awful) Besides MUCC, seeing coldrain and ONE OK ROCK was amazing. Would definitely want to see them again! Right now I want to go to sukekiyo's concert in September, but we will see. It will depend on my schechule and money, but if they are alright, just count me in!

Oh man i wanted to go see ONE OK ROCK so bad when they went to Southern California, but I was living in Seattle at the time and was already saving for Nightmare. ENVIOUS I AM.

Let's see~

2006 Dec - MERRY

2007 Apr - Gram∞Maria

2007 Aug - DIR EN GREY

2007 Sep - Gothika

2007 Oct - the GazettE

2008 Jun - Miyavi

2008 Oct - Gothika / Black Love Fantom

2009 Apr - detroit7

2009 Oct - Miyavi

2010 Jul - Versailles

2010 Sep - D'espairsRay

2010 Nov - LUNA SEA

2011 Jan - MUCC

2011 Apr - Miyavi

2011 Aug - DIR EN GREY

2012 Apr - L'Arc~en~Ciel

2012 Oct - Crossfaith

2012 Nov - lloy

2012 Nov - ZIZ / SPEECIES

2014 Jan - Church of Misery

2014 Mar - Miyavi

I think that's all. Next candidate: Church of Misery again, in July!

2007 Nov- Dir en grey in Paris
2009 May - Girugamesh in London
2010 June - Dir en grey in Utrecht, the Netherlands
2011 March? May? - Miyavi in Brussels
2011 August - Dir en grey in London

2013 October - ONE OK ROCK in Seoul

Somewhere in-between those I also saw Mucc, POLYSICS, and Endzweck. Feel like I'm forgetting some but I'm not entirely sure who. Ah, I wish I could have gone to Giru's latest European tour.

-DIR EN GREY - THE ROSE TRIMS AGAIN

-MIYAVI - Neo Tokyo Samurai Black World Tour - June 24, 2010 @ The Sound Academy
-X JAPAN @ Massey Hall
-HITT + the fool @ Anime North 2011
-RIZE + fade - March 2012 @ The Tattoo Rock Parlour
-ADAPTER, marlee + lix @ Anime North 2012
-B'z - Live Gym 2012 -Into Free- Sept. 26, 2012 @ The Sound Academy
-MONKEY MAJIK x Yoshida Brothers - Nov. 18, 2012 @ The Mod Club
-Japan Nite: Pirates Canoe, Josy, Jake Stone Garage, Chihiro Yamazaki + Route 14 Band - March 20, 2013 @ Clinton's Tavern
-Next Music from TOKYO vol. 5: harafromhell, CHI-NA, Kinoko Teikoku and Mouse on the Keys - May 17, 2013 @ The Rivoli
-Next Music from Tokyo vol. 6: Kinoko Teikoku, nayuta, Uchu Conbini and Happy!Mari - May 16, 2014 @ the Rivoli
-Rose Noire @ Anime North - May 24, 2014

-umbrella + UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ @ Anime North - May 23, 2015

-Next Music from Tokyo vol. 7: mothercoat, otori (missed the other three due to transit-related issues :( ) - June 12, 2015 @ Soybomb

I'm only a casual fan of theirs, but the best was definitely X JAPAN. They were great, the venue was great, and everyone was just so happy to see them from the very first moment they got on the stage. It was really moving to see so many older couples holding hands and singing along to Endless Rain beside all the younger fans.

The worst was the fool, by far. I'll usually give most bands that come to my local convention a fair shot and stay until the end because it's free and I have nothing to lose, but they sucked so much that I couldn't wait to leave. Unfortunately, my friend wanted to buy something from HITT, so we were stuck there.

http://www.last.fm/user/Le_newtype/library/tags?tag=seen+live&view=cloud

I've only seen 1 Japanese band live, gomen ^^;;;;;;;

OH wait, it's because they never fucking come to the East Coast. The last group that came was Diru, but I didn't see paying $50 to listen to whale noises for two hours as "worth it." Before that, I think D'espa came to NYC, but they had some stupid gotchya like needing to be 21 to get in (rather close to when I was going to turn 21, mind you).

Haven't seen all that many to be honest:

Sigh x 2

Sabbat

Boris

Church of Misery x 2 or 3

Gallhammer

I think that's it actually. Not many at all. Churh of Misery live on a small boat with great weather was by far the best experience, even though I had seen the band better before. But the whole thing was just pure magic.

Let's see... this is probably going to be kinda long, but I think I have just about everything listed XD

SID - Anime Central, 2004

The Pillows - Anime Central, 2005

TsuShiMaMiRe - Anime Central, 2006

High And Mighty Color - Anime Central, 2007

DIR EN GREY - House of  Blues, Chicago, 2007

BLOOD - Subterranean, Chicago, 2007

BLOOD - Subterranean, Chicago, 2008

ayabie - Logan Square Auditorium, Chicago, 2008

DIR EN GREY - Sunshine Theater, Albuquerque, 2010

Inugami Circus-dan / SEIKIMA-II - A-Kon, Dallas, 2010

Jikkendai Marmot / taa. - Yotsuya SOUND CREEK Doppo, 2012/12/13

dieS / DISH / emmuree - Meguro LIVE STATION, 2012/12/14

Ensoku / TOKYO HEROES / 【MU:】 / PLUNKLOCK / THOMAS - Motoyawata ROUTE 14, 2012/12/15

Lin feat. Sui / NEGA feat. CO- / Megaromania feat. Yui / FUTURISM・BOYZ feat. RIKU / CindyKate feat. Rayka / REALies feat. Jin / Suzaku feat. Lara / Vior gloire feat. Itsuki / Cu[be] feat. Shall - SHIBUYA-REX, 2012.12.16

A - SHIBUYA-REX, 2012/12/17

kiss my way / hone(kari) / Shibirubashir / Suzaku / Hi:BRiD / AMARANYX / Hresvelgr / BLACK PEARL - Shinjuku RUIDO K4, 2012/12/18

Zetsurin Haguki - Shibuya SONGLINES, 2012/12/19

Rainman / Mujina / LakuGaki / Kimi wa surudoku. / Zig+Zag - Takadanobaba AREA, 2012/12/20

chariots / KISAKI PROJECT feat. Satsuki / Megaromania / LuLu / Gallo / DEZERT / GALEYD / LIPHLICH / DEPAIN - SHIBUYA-REX, 2012/12/21

Primrose(Soroban) / Blu-BiLLioN / heidi. / L&DS / Neverland - Shibuya O-WEST, 2012/12/22

Kanabun / Kharin A.K. / GIGAFREAKS / MiU / RoViN / DANGER☆GANG / Asuka Session - Shinjuku RUIDO K4, 2012/12/23

Satsuki - Shibuya RUIDO K2, 12012/12/26

Codomo Dragon / VelBet / cocklobin / amber gris / Carat / HanaShounen Baddies / the LEM / Temari session / Baku session - Takadanobaba AREA, 2012/12/27

FULL EFFECT' / SRASH NOTES GARDEN / Fi'Ance / Neverland / Le-Vert / Shyena Teikoku / Shounenki / Stealth Mania / D'uAl / LakuGaki / RedruM / the Sherry / Circus / MIL / 「xxx」is D£AD / MeleM - Ikebukuro BlackHole, 2012/12/28

DIV / Codomo Dragon / Dear L'Novel / ALSDEAD / Tokyo Quartet / Habu Rengou / Elm / Jokart au legal / GAKIDO / TRUST / GALEYD - Ikebukuro EDGE, 2012/12/29

Black Gene For the Next Scene / Signal / Avidit. / Gallo / Wizard / Rono☆Cro / FENRIL / Carat / VANISH / VENOM / SERIAL⇔NUMBER / Grieva / DOPES. - Ikebukuro EDGE, 2012/12/30

6→7 / AMARANYX / ANSIA / colobocc / DANGER☆GANG / dolore / Dieu / JyuLie / KING / L / LAYZis / MeleM / 【MU:】 / Neverland / OROCHI / Riot Labyrinth / ROMiO / Rubik / Secilia Luna / Tokami / SERIAL⇔NUMBER / GaGaGaGa / Grieva / Misaruka - Ikebukuro CYBER, 2012/12/31

SIVA Session / gossip Session / Panic Channel Session / ex.NEXX Hide Session - SHIBUYA-REX, 2013/01/07

Jikkendai Marmot / TЯicKY / colobocc / Hyper Pocket / Ash'D soul / HERe:NE - Ikebukuro RUIDO K3, 2013/01/08

Annie's Black / GALEYD / Grieva / D.I.D. / DOPES. / NEGA / BIOSPHIA / R'evolv / SCAPEGOAT / FULL EFFECT' / RUSH - SHIBUYA-REX, 2013/01/09

TOKYO HEROES / cocklobin / DISH / dieS / cat fist / Capella - Ikebukuro EDGE, 2013/01/11

ALSDEAD / GALEYD / Glam Grammar / LOST ASH / DISH / dieS / †яi¢к  / Duel Jewel / And / Inpossible - Shinjuku LOFT, 2013/01/12

Kameleo - Shinjuku BLAZE, 2013/01/13

GHOST HARLEM / Byakura / EVIL VAIN / Ragzis / Childish Trick - Shibuya CYCLONE, 2013/01/14

Lustknot. / Black Klaxon / One★Star / AvelCain / JokArt au Legal / Tomodachi / Xepher / MIL - Ikebukuro CYBER, 2013/01/16

There's way too many to comment on specifically, but my favorite was probably the Jikkendai Marmot x taa. two-man live. It was my first live in Japan and was at a tiny bar with a couple of small tables right next to the stage. Being able to see my favorite band in such an intimate climate as that really just made my whole life complete XD

Also, those lives at the end of 2012 were totally brutal, with the new year's eve live running about 16 hours long x_x

Not a very long list, because I didn't attend to every vk concert here in Finland, just the ones I liked.

2006-11-26 D'espairsRay @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2007-03-20 MUCC @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2007-10-11 Moi dix Mois @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2007-10-30 the GazettE @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2007-11-04 Dir en grey @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2008-03-31 Matenrou Opera & Versailles @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2008-07-03 Miyavi @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2008-08-18 Kagrra, @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2008-10-12 exist†trace & Black:List @ Helsinki, Gloria

2008-10-18 SINCREA & GARI @ Helsinki, Gloria

2009-02-08 LM.C @ Helsinki, Gloria

2009-07-25 D'espairsRay @ Helsinki, Nosturi

2009-09-23 Miyavi @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2009-10-18 vistlip @ Helsinki, Gloria

2010-04-28 exist†trace @ Helsinki, Gloria

2010-09-22 D'espairsRay @ Helsinki, Tavastia

2011-01-20 -OZ- @ Helsinki, Gloria

2013-09-29 the Gazette @ Helsinki, The Circus

2013-12-15 EAT YOU ALIVE @ Helsinki, Gloria

2014-03-16 Miyavi @ Helsinki, The Circus

2014-04-11 ADAMS @ Helsinki, Gloria

2014-04-18 heidi. @ Helsinki, Gloria

--

2014-09-06 Lycaon x BORN @ Helsinki, Gloria

2014-09-15 sukekiyo @ Helsinki, Nosturi

I've only been to Dir en grey and UnsraW. Dir en grey was musically good, but otherwise very boring. UnsraW was the other way round, haha.

There's only 2 bands that have been to The Netherlands I wished I'd seen, are D'espairsRay back in 2006 and Mucc in 2007(when they still made good music). Other than that there's been not much of interest over here.

For japanese bands, probably this:

2007 - Girugamesh, MUCC, Dir en grey (Sweden, Gothenburg)

2010 - LUNA SEA (Bochum, Germany)

2013 - Grieva (Shinjuku Marble)

2013 - Native Devil (& 4 other session bands, including some la mule members etc) @ Shibuya Chelsea Hotel

2014 - Mirage, Angel+dust, Cynthia, Dejav, Aliene Ma'riage, Néil, Das:vasser @ Meguro Rokumeikan

2014 - Megamasso @ Club Asia, Shibuya

2014 - Amber gris, Femme Fatale, Grieva, Wing works @ Shibuya O-east.

(Will go to Avel Cains one man in 2 days so I guess they kinda count as well)

only:

1. L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012, 2 May 2012 at Lapangan D Senayan, Jakarta
2. Anime Festival Asia Indonesia (AFAID) 2012, 1-2 September 2012 at Jakarta International Expo, Jakarta (Artist:Stereopony, LiSA, 7!!, KOTOKO, ANGELA, BLESS4)
3. A Ghost Of Flare live at Jakcloth Year End Sale 6-7 Desember 2013 at Parkir Timur Senayan, Jakarta

the best moment: AFAID 2012, it was my first time had a signing CD chance, I can see the artist in front of my eyes :)

Best performance: A Ghost of Flare, It was my first time seeing metal concert haha, it was fun moshing around. And the band members were very nice, they shocked I have their cd

Unforgettable: Laruku was a blast! The long awaited tour finally happening here :)

There were bands that I failed to see, such as Crossfaith, KONCOS, One Ok Rock, Mitsume, Weaver, HaKU, INFECTION :( but someday I want to watch other bands come to my country!

I also saw POLYSICS at some point (on the myspace music tour, haha). 2007? 2008? Something like that.

So that it doesn't get too unwieldy for the Japan ones I'm just putting the bands I was there for/grew to like them.. (I have a full list on my tumblr that I actually need to update...)

2008:
Uchuu Sentai NOIZ x2 (may at animazement)

2009:
Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (may at animazement)

2010:
12/27: kannivalism (at osaka muse)

2011:
exist trace (april? at sakuracon)
BLOOD/摩天楼オペラ  (november at AUSA)

2012:
AYABIE (june at a-kon)
10/6: baroque/Girugamesh (Zepp Tokyo)
11/7: baroque (NHK hall)
11/22: cocklobin (den atsu)
11/23: サウイフモノ (渋谷REX) 
12/30: Over the Edge’12 -NEXT BREAK- アンド/花少年バディーズ/Blu-BiLLioN (渋谷公会堂)
12/31: 花少年バディーズ/Dacco./えんそく (SHIBUYA DESEO) 

2013:
3/16: Yeti (EDGE ikebukuro)
3/28:  花少年バディーズ (豊島公会堂)
3/29: サウイフモノ/RUVISH (高田馬場AREA) 
3/31:cali≠gari/XA-VAT (新木場STUDIO COAST)
4/5: Dacco (Shibuya WWW) 
4/6: サウイフモノ/-OZ-/Sel’m/RUVISH (Shibuya O-WEST)
4/14: Unveil Raze (club 3 star)
5/5: RUVISH (渋谷REX) 
5/6: 花少年バディーズ (渋谷 O-EAST)
 5/18: Sel’m x cocklobin x Cat FisT(広島ナミキジャンクション)
6/1: えんそく/花少年バディーズ (名古屋E.L.L.)
6/8: Unveil Raze/SFTR (今池3STAR)
6/22:サウイフモノ / Blu-BiLLioN (岡山IMAGE) 
7/14: サウイフモノ  / THE BEETHOVEN  (梅田AKASO)
8/3: THE BEETHOVEN/SEX-ANDROID/花少年バディーズ/マイナス人生オーケストラ/えんそく (大阪BIGCAT)
8/18:  DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ / BugLug / Blu-BiLLioN / セッション (広島ナミキジャンクション) 
8/31: サウイフモノ 3rd ワンマンクエスト「緊急ワンマンクエスト!!渋谷強襲!!火龍オーウェストを討伐せよ!」 (渋谷O-WEST) [x]
9/7:RUVISH/…and more (大阪CLAPPER) 
10/5: Yeti / Moran / ユナイト /  OA)サウイフモノ (名古屋ボトムライン) 
10/13: RUVISH(池袋EDGE) 
10/19: 花少年バディーズ (大阪FANJ twice)
11/9: Selm × cocklobin × CAT FIST(池袋RUIDO K3)
11/30: NHALE  (難波ROCKETS)
12/14: Yeti  (渋谷club asia)
12/15: BugLug (Zepp DiverCity) 
12/31: ADAPTER。/えんそく/花少年バディーズ/Dacco/TOKYO HEROES (渋谷DESEO) 

2014:
1/4: ADAPTER。/マイナス人生オーケストラ/えんそく(TSUTAYA O-WEST)
1/18: 花少年バディーズ / GIGAMOUS /Dacco  (大阪RUIDO) 
2/21: cocklobin  (Shibuya WWW) 
2/22:  Sel’m (2/22 @ 高田馬場AREA) 
3/1: Dacco/マイナス人生オーケストラ/RUVISH (高田馬場CLUB PHASE)
3/9: サウイフモノ (FANJ twice)
3/15: 花少年バディーズ  (大阪RUIDO)
3/29: 少年記/METEOROID/ALIVE/Zelktage/Nobady DOWNER(Guest)/ViV/REDRUM/Belmosaic(大阪RUIDO)→I was there for shounenki and Belmosaic but I enjoyed almost all the bands; it was a fun live
3/30: サウイフモノ (3/30 @ 池袋BlackHole)
3/31: シリアル⇔NUMBER (池袋EDGE)
4/2: CodeRebirth/Fixer (池袋EDGE)
4/3: ワン★スター oneman
4/4: Dacco (渋谷WWW)
+
METEOROID (渋谷REX) →I missed everyone but part of METEOROID but I demachi’d for 少年記
4/5: [Yeti VS chanty VS LIPHLICH] at OSAKA (大阪RUIDO)
4/26: 花少年バディーズ/マイナス人生オーケストラ (OSAKA MUSE + club ALIVE)
5/2: 花少年バディーズ  (渋谷O-WEST)
5/3: Vurst (池袋BlackHole) 
5/5: Gallo (池袋Cyber)
+
RUVISH (高田馬場AREA) 
5/17: サウイフモノ/Chanty/マイナス人生オーケストラ/REIGN (大阪FANJ twice) 
5/18: Yeti (心斎橋CLAPPER) 
5/24:Sel’m (名古屋MUSIC FARM) 
5/31:  少年記 (大阪MUSE) 
6/7: サウイフモノ/DOG in Theパラレルワールドオーケストラ/(O.A)弾丸 NO LIMIT (神戸チキンジョージ)

Best memories would probably be brand new wave tour final last year where I met my closest Japanese friend for Souiumono. Also Bikkey telling me happy birthday and giving me a hug after their Osaka oneman. Minemura (hana shounen baddies) asking me about something I wrote in a fanletter to Tsubuku before leading me to him an Tsubuku remembering my name before Hiroshi excitedly ran up to meet me is also a fond memory.

Worst memory would be getting norovirus the 2nd time I went to see Souiumono. It had been months since the first time I saw them but I had to leave in the middle of them.

Guest mitsu the indie girl

To those of you who have seen auncia (now known as ANSIA) and Megamasso live, I envy you. I haven't gone to any concerts of Japanese artists. Where I live in the USA, they don't come here. Hope to go to Japan someday...

To those of you who have seen auncia (now known as ANSIA) and Megamasso live, I envy you. I haven't gone to any concerts of Japanese artists. Where I live in the USA, they don't come here. Hope to go to Japan someday...

one of my friends for souiumono follows both. i'm not big on megamasso and havent seen ansia but the bassist is adorable. he was excited to hear i'm american and positively delighted to find out a nickname for mcdonalds in the states is mickey d's. for some reason he started calling me that until i threatened to throw an empty coke bottle at him, then he said my name properly. he has a tattoo in english but wouldnt show me and my friends (like i said i'm american, my friends there that night were an Australian and a Japanese lady with decent English) because if it was wrong he'd be embarrassed so my Japanese friend joked that it was an "I ♡ mom" tattoo and he just nodded along, lol.

You guys have some pretty amazing lists! The only Japanese band I've seen in melt-banana back in Atlanta back in 2007.

I've been to quite a lot of lives over the years so I can't remember nearly all of them. : x (Also. Too lazy to make a list)

There are some that were especially memorable though.

04/10/30 D'espairsRay. They weren't the first japanese band I saw live (that was BLOOD lol) but the first one that really impressed me. It was the first time I thought that visual kei was AWESOME and I propably wouldn't hang around on MH now if that live hadn't drawn me in like that.

05/05/28 Dir en grey, this was their first appearence overseas, it was an incredibly hot day and it was packed. The set was great but the atmosphere was what made it especially memorable. I have never seen a more fanatic audience ever again in my life. People ripped thrown drumsticks and towels apart (In some cases with their teeth) and a day later there were articles in the newspaper that the temperature and amount of people fainting at that concert both were records.

06/12/29 ヴィドール They were my favorite band for ages and this was the first time I ever saw them. It was also their last oneman as an UNDER CODE PRODUCTION band so it was especially touching. (and long!) It was a seated live so naturally much more well mannered, but they rocked it so much it was quite amazing.

08/12/25 Rentrer en Soi, their last live. I don't really listen to them  much anymore today but back then I was really sad. It was my first 'last live' experience and the first time I cried at a concert. : x I still haven't watched the dvd of this one.

12/4/5+6 La'Mule. Propably the happiest two days of my live (rivaling with the day I got my first own pc when I was 9) it was really a dream coming true just to see them at all, but seeing them with their complete lineup two days in a row playing oneman sets was unbelievable. And on top of that they didn't do the half assed revival thing. They sounded fantastic, looked fantastic and even the fans were fantastic.

14/3/21+22 Remembrance day featuring MIRAGE, NeiL, DEJAV, ANGEL DUST, Aliene Ma’riage, DAS:VASSER, Cynthia, La'Mule, RAPES, THE DEAD P☆P STARS, 覇叉羅, DEFLOWER and vella Donna. Normally events don't feel as special to me as onemans but this one is an exception. Being able to see so many of your disbanded favorites in just two nights. The occasion was a sad one but I'm very happy I could go.

I only have been to a handful

Dir en grey 08-2010 (Boston MA)

Girugamesh 04-2011 (Boston MA)

Dir en grey 10-2013 (Boston MA)

Kalafina 04-2009 (Boston MA) -This one was only for a few minutes, which I regret....-

As for memories, the recent Dir en grey show was by far the best show ever up to date. The energy was awesome. The crowd behaved compared to the previous year or 2 they were there. Also the Different Sense performance was one that I will always hold dear in my heart. I've always wanted to experience it live and that night I did and It was a treat. Towards the end of the song, the crowd just all rushed towards to where Kyo was and we all sung that part with him like our lives depended on it. It was very powerful and emotional to me actually. That whole show was just amazing....

Not as much as I wish I'd have. I came a year too late into VK and therefore missed a lot of great artists whom I would have wanted to see now. last.fm

2011.05.08 - D, de Melkweg, Amsterdam. [NL]

2011.07.02 - X JAPAN, Tivoli Oudegracht, Utrecht. [NL]

2011.08.07 - DIR EN GREY, Tivoli Oudegracht, Utrecht. [NL]

2011.09.20 - ネガ, Tivoli de Helling, Utrecht. [NL]

2012.03.19 - Megaromania, Tivoli de Helling, Utrecht. [NL]

2012.04.12 - BLOOD, P60, Amstelveen. [NL]

2012.05.02 - D, de Melkweg, Amsterdam. [NL]

2012.07.08 - A (エース), Tivoli de Helling, Utrecht. [NL]

2012.11.09 - アンティック-珈琲店-, de Melkweg, Amsterdam. [NL]

2012.12.19 - BLACK LINE, Tivoli de Helling, Utrecht. [NL]

2013.03.16 - OROCHI, 330Live, Den Haag. [NL]

2013.05.19 - Calmando Qual & Plunklock, Tivoli Spiegelbar, Utrecht. [NL]

2013.09.24 - Kaya, NH Koningshof, Veldhoven. [NL]

2014.02.07 - Jupiter, Werkstatt, Cologne. [DE]

2014.07.04 - KAMIJO, Divan du Monde, Paris. [FR]

Here you go! I'm lucky to live in France!

20080327 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Barcelona

20090328 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Barcelona

20100415 | LM.C | Toulouse

20100522 | Anli Pollicino | Perpignan

20100702 | Versailles | Barcelona

20100703 | Versailles | Montpellier 

20110121 | -OZ- | Paris

20110123 | MUCC | Paris

20110327 | MIYAVI | Paris

20110409 | MIYAVI | Marmande

20110601 | Versailles | Nancy

20110603 | MONO | Lyon

20110618 | マキシマム ホルモン | Paris

20110701 | X JAPAN | Paris

20110702 | ゴールデンボンバー | Paris

20111015 | Versailles | Orléans

20111102 | UPLIFT SPICE | Toulouse

20111115 | kanonxkanonxkanon | Lyon

20120204 | amber gris | Paris

20120225 | Kaya/砂月 | Paris

20120316 | Megaromania | Paris

20120414 | L'arc-en-ciel | Paris

20120520 | LM.C | Lyon

20121117 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Marseille

20121118 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Paris

20140208 | Jupiter | Paris

20140304 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Lyon

20140306 | アンティック-珈琲店- | Paris

20140425 | きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ | Paris

20140704 | Yoshiki | Paris

20140704 | KAMIJO | Paris

20140913 | BORN/Lycaon | Paris

The ones colored are the ones I know I will remember forever! Almost all have been really great, but yeah, those 5 have a special place in my heart, for lot of reasons!