Maiku

What are you reading?

Right now I'm reading "A Game of Thrones" again by George R.R. Martin before I jump into "A Clash of Kings" and "A Storm of Swords" and "A Feast of Crows". I want to finish them all up before July 12th so I can read "A Dance with Dragons".

I think I can get it done.

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

This book was recommended to me quite a while ago, but I was a bit hesitant because it's supposed to be a children's novel. Well, now I want to kick myself for ignoring it all this time. It's been a very interesting read so far, and it's definitely the type of literature that should appeal both to adults and children.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy by Douglas Adams in finnish

Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly in english

With no one as witness by Elizabeth George in english

I'm kinda stuck with Elizabeth George's book, which has almost 1,000 pages. I read Nine Dragons -book really fast, because sometimes babysitting is really boring without computer/internet. At the same time I'm reading right now Douglas Adams' one of the classic bookseries, which is also about 1,000 pages long. (Nine Dragons was about 800 pages) I'm pretty sure I would have read them already, if I didn't have my computer on right in front of me all the time.

Victor Hugo - "The Man Who Laughs"

"Mērnieku Laiki" - Kaudzītes Reinis un Matīss

The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins

I found it in a pile of books under my bed last night. I've had the hardcover edition for over a year now, and I still haven't gotten around to reading it. Well, it has been recommended to me a couple of times, so I imagine that it's worth the time.

Dostoyevsky - "Humiliated and Insulted" (just finished); "Notes from Underground" (started)

Oscar Wilde - Picture of Dorian Gray (just finished)

and now I read :

Hannu Rajaniemi - The Quantum Thief

This book about the Borgias.

I WILL ASSASSINATE YOU, the friend of my NEMESIS!

/switching from Ezio mode to Pretsy

I am reading Charles Brown feat. Snoopy :3

^ woow, just some hours ago i started reading 1q84 by him! he's such a talented writer. im waiting the 3rd part of that book (already bought books 1 and 2)

also, i just finished reading what falls from your eyes today. book is by gabriele picco.

I finished 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (part1-2) and now I started a book who is about psychology of love... ~ but almost finished it allready...

I think I gonna read some philosophy book after that or some murakami or banana...

South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami.

My personal favourite from him.

On:

George R. R. Martin - A Song of Ice and Fire II: A Clash Of Kings

Soonly finishing it, pretty good.