Anyone play? Want to play? I have almost all fight games made that are good. I'm not great, but I like to play even if I lose. 

PSN: JustACyborg

I also have Tekken Tag 2 on Wii U and other non-fight games... but I don't know my nintendo ID so I'll get back to anyone interested. (Also 3DS).

Super Street Fighter 4 AE? I don't have ultra yet... procrastinating, I'm up for some games though. been a while since i played

PSN = Zman_the _killer

Tekken Revolution, best out of 5.

Loser eats their underwear on webcam.

Just bring it.

I don't know man... Don't think I can do it. 

Super Street Fighter 4 AE? I don't have ultra yet... procrastinating, I'm up for some games though. been a while since i played

PSN = Zman_the _killer

Cool, I'll add you when my partner gets off his account. He's playing now though if you want to challenge him. luigifan64. 

For PS3, I have Blazblue Chrono Phantasma and Persona 4 Arena. You can add me as cyberxspeed on PSN.

On PC, Skullgirls and Vanguard Princess. Add me on steam if you wanna play.

Blazblue is the one I'm best at.

I suck at blazblue, but I have it… i forget which one. But persona 4 arena in the house woot wooot. I'll add you once I turn on my ps3 again in 500000000 years.

I've got Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 2, and Soul Calibur 5 on the ps3. I'm a beast at Tekken, but I don't really game much in general these days

i own tekken tag 2(i suck at it shutup) and dead or alive 5 and Ultimate (ps3) and i have soul cailbur 5(ps3)

im not that good soo <__< yeah....

i own tekken tag 2(i suck at it shutup) and dead or alive 5 and Ultimate (ps3) and i have soul cailbur 5(ps3)

im not that good soo <__< yeah....

When you say ultimate... do you mean Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

For PS3, I have Blazblue Chrono Phantasma and Persona 4 Arena. You can add me as cyberxspeed on PSN.

On PC, Skullgirls and Vanguard Princess. Add me on steam if you wanna play.

Blazblue is the one I'm best at.

I have a blazblue, but I don't know which one it is. There are too many. 

When you say ultimate... do you mean Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

no i meant Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate..it's like dead or alive 5 but with more people and features.

I know this is probably a long shot but did anyone here pick up UNIEL (Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late) from the JP PSN store yesterday when it dropped? I wouldn't mind playing with some other people, I'm still learning the game right now. here's some more info on the game... it's a anime fighter that been out in Japanese arcades for a little while and was just released on PS3 in japan yesterday, It's developed by the studio French-Bread who were behind the game Melty Blood so it has a lot of similarities , it's also and Arc System Works game as well. The game is supposed to be getting an English release here in the states early next year but of course you can go ahead and download it now off the JP PSN store with your JP PSN account today! 

you can go HERE and find a live stream on twitch if you're interested in checking the game out :D

I grew up on Dragon Ball Z games. Some sucked, some were good. I fucking love Budokai 3 and Infinite World, maybe Budokai 2 too. Super Dragon Ball Z was a bit complicated, but I kinda got used to it.

Right now I'm really wanting to get Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Haven't played a single DBZ game in a long time, because my brother is such a hoarder. >>

I'm considering getting Killer Instinct on Xbox One

I had Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for Wii U for a bit...not anymore but I've really been wanting to play Tekken again, lol.

Guest lynchisizer

the only fighting games tha I enjoyed so far have been Super Smash Bros Brawl and soul calibur 3 xP

I'm waiting for SSB wii U, and the Dengeki Fighting Climax on ps3, I tried the arcade in Japan, nice game, i ended it with Shana.

I've got Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS), Soul Calibur IV (PS3) and Persona 4 Arena (PS3). Since there's quite a few others I want to get, I'll edit/post again with those. 

FC for DS is: 1650-3923-5337

PSN is: dokurohana