CAT5

The Last.fm image voting thread!

Voted for every one posted now!

I am requesting this pic to be voted UP. Her main pic keeps changing and this one is, personally, my most favoured one and should be the main image (imo). x'D

Please vote:

Done. Was able to get a few of those to default.

Would love to have this pic voted up. Thanks to all in advance~

kotoringo692x10381.png

Can we also use this thread to suggest corrections to certain tags? I don't know how much exactly Last.fm does with this, but it might be helpful if multiple people used this feature more frequently. If so, please suggest a correction for "IMAGINATIVE" on this, for "1.IMAGINATIVE" is obviously not correct: http://www.last.fm/music/WHITEBLACK/_/1.IMAGINATIVE

Also, please vote up:

387256.jpg

Can we also use this thread to suggest corrections to certain tags? I don't know how much exactly Last.fm does with this, but it might be helpful if multiple people used this feature more frequently. If so, please suggest a correction for "IMAGINATIVE" on this, for "1.IMAGINATIVE" is obviously not correct: http://www.last.fm/music/WHITEBLACK/_/1.IMAGINATIVE

This so much.

Most of the time people on last.fm won't bother themselves suggesting a correction and only yours will not be enough to eliminate the mistake, so that'd be great if we started posting stuff we wanna see being corrected. The thread could be renamed and that's it. 

Btw voted up for everything that has been posted lately. 

there wouldn't be so many wrong tags on last.fm if people cared about tagging. also last.fm's autocorrect is kinda crappy, if i enabled it, some correct tags i have would be changed. yuck.

also, voted for everything as well. if anyone wants to bother ask me to upvote/downvote stuff, suggest corrections, etc. you can leave me a shout on last.fm. i don't mind

This so much.

Most of the time people on last.fm won't bother themselves suggesting a correction and only yours will not be enough to eliminate the mistake, so that'd be great if we started posting stuff we wanna see being corrected. The thread could be renamed and that's it. 

Btw voted up for everything that has been posted lately. 

Of course, feel free to use this thread for things like that too!

Why do all those "official" photo uploads that can't be changed even with an avalanche of downvotes always look like first-day-of-school photographs or boring family portraits? I'm looking at you, pages of Kate Bush and Whitesnake.

God damn it last.fm. Nobody wants these dull -I take no chances- photography from amateurs.

Also upvoted/upvoting all images posted on the last page.

^ Good point. Would also mention Megadeth and Orphaned Land main pics. 

But it's weird, really, because 99% of the official pictures are awful... Must be one dude at work. In that case it would be legit to say he has no taste or even that he's the greatest troll alive. Either way he managed to make some profile pages on the website look like shit, genius. #theorizing

I wonder if something will change by flagging those pictures? If so, then we could use this thread to help if something. 

Anyway. Upvoted and suggested a correction for what you guys posted.

Suggest a correction for FAR EAST MENTION MANNEQUINS to FEMM, please. 

Please vote for any of these, I adore the main photo right now but one member isn't visible on there in the library.

Upvote!

Could you please upvote this picture? :3

voted for everything!

would love to have this pic upvoted! thanks in advance! ;3

cokiyu.png