God

Shit your pet does.

So, I don't know how many of you actually have pets, but if you don't have your own pet, say something a family member or friend's pet does, I don't care.  What is some weird shit your pet does?

In example, my cat Chii will sleep somewhere in the house for a little while (probably a week or two), but then she changes where she was.  If, before she is ready to move, someone puts something on top of or next to where she was sleeping, she will promptly change it.  The same reaction happens if you move something away. 

Tell me about'cha pets.

There are three cats on my house (Killua, a white male, Preta, a multi-colored but most part black female, and Tom, a grey and white fatty male) and they do this same thing. Killua does not do this that much, he is not such a pilgrim like the others lol

my dog buddy who is a Pekingese will wait for everyone to go to bed then he will sit in the hall and turn his head left and right barking pretty much waking everyone up

he also takes paper towels from where ever he can find them then take them under my bed and rip them up 

I have two rats and when I get the food bag they become monkeys and crawl upside down on their cage.

Also I thought your cats name was chili at first and that made me hungry

My dog, a six year old Boxer, sleeps with her eyes open. Sometimes it's rather disturbing to watch as her eyes actually roll back within their sockets to where the sclera becomes visible, which is uncommon for dogs. Her 'excitement-dance' is also quite erratic as she twists her body into impossible angles and then hops across the floor like an imbecile. Generally, the dog is idiotic anyway.

My little Chihuahua (Princess) when she notices I'm going to eat/cooking/eating she starts to run to the principal door barking to "someone" (as if some stranger was going to get in the house)... I think she does it to make me believe she is a really good dog and feed her with human food. ww

And she is so in love with her pet bed... whenever she is away from it, if she saw you're getting close to it, she runs against your approaching body part and if you don't get away she perhaps will try to hurt you. D:

My Japanese chin (named Loki) snores the loudest out of anyone in the entire house. He also loves to crawl into bed with people and then slowly push their heads from the pillow with his body until he's totally stolen it from you. He also does the notorius "chin spin" every time he gets excited about walks, or people coming over, dinner... anything really.

My springer spaniel (we've had two before, all nutjobs, seriously xD) enjoys 'catching the air' when we put on a hairdryer. It's quite entertaining and cute. And she enjoys eating as much paper or toilet paper she can get her paws on!

My dog who is a pit bull lab mutt, will crawl along the floor while you aren't looking to get into the living room, which she isn't allowed in because she will dominate the couch lol.  It's so creepy and cute at the same time.

My cat eats the food out of my hand when I'm not paying attention. R.I.P chicken mcnuggets and burgers. 

She also does this thing when I don't pet her after she comes up and lays on my keyboard. I'm assuming it's "pouting" because her ears will go back and she cries like a little baby (queue the MEOWowoWooWs right about now), just laying there. As soon as I go to pick her up and pet her again, she stops and lays in my arms, curling her little paws up. It's the cutest. See pic. ,o,

xYHjVpB.jpg

When I lived at my mom's we had a huge norwegian forest cat. For some reason he liked sleeping on top of my shelves right above where my computer used to stand. This was like back in 2007, so when I was in the middle of a raid in World of Warcraft he fell down on my laptop and closed it. My team mates got pretty pissed lol, but I couldn't stop laughing.

tl:dr: cats are weird and dicks.

I have a teenage rescued dachshund named Sam who somehow still runs around like a puppy, is terrified of kittens, follows me everywhere no matter what (especially to the kitchen), rubs himself on the floor while making various snorting noises (gross), appears to sneeze only when I don't give him whatever he wants, etc... I want another cat so bad, but he is cute, he waits for me to pat the couch and clambers onto it and sleeps on my lap. :3

Before him I had a white and black-spotted kitty named Naoto who would... mark everything T_T and supposedly wail when I was gone and an adorable little tortoise shell kitten named Hope who would jump on top of doors ( O_O ) and lay with her legs on either side of my arm lol.

My former kitty TJ (RIP) had a HUGE toe fetish! He was a 20-something pound cat and would lay on a person's leg to "trap" them so he could lick and love-nip their toes. ((His fetish started when he noticed that I had an infected ingrown toe nail.........))

Khaleesi insisted on sleeping under the covers with me. She had a heated cat bed, but it wasn't good enough. XD

Psycho will only eat the cheapest kibble around. Expensive kibble, wet food, treats, and most "human" food will get shunned.

My gf adopted a kitten (Pippin) and I am helping to take care of him, and he just loves to piss on her footwear. He also likes biting laptops and cell phones.

My lab walks sideways sometimes. My rat terrier sometimes walks (or rather, hops) with 3 legs, although there's nothing wrong with the fourth one; she usually lifts that one leg up when she pees too.

I don't actually have a pet, but since three days ago we have a resident cat in the flower pot at the porch ouside our livingroom window, who found a nice spot to give birth. So now we have an angry mother cat with two or three kittens who won't let anybody open the window, or she will charge at you and bite or scratch your face. She won't even let us feed her, and it's only possible to do from safe distance. Kind of reminds me of a tiger in the circus lol.

steals my dirty underwear from the washing machine, steals my food, chews holes into my drying clothes sometimes, humps smelly shoes. i have a cat, female

I own a Shiba. His name is Eight (Hachi (how original, I know, don't let your eyes roll too far back...)) and he's a shedding S.O.B.

Eight knows I don't like it when he rubs himself on my leg because of the hair, yet any chance he gets, he jumps on my bed and rubs all over me in my sleep like an asshole. It wakes me up and then he'll run away like the damn gingerbread man.

Sometimes I think he gets his jollies off making me pissed. I love that dog.

Into reptile territory~

My tortoise sits when you want to pick him up. That's mean, because he's heavy for me.