Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Pokken Tournament

See this and thought this is cool !

but Arcade only...

and probably only fighting pokemon inside.

but I hope a version with lot of other type pokemon !

a super smash bros pokemon would be awesome !

It looks awesome, but if Game Freak doesn't make this available for 3DS next year I'll cry. Why the hell is it Arcade only?

It's arcade only because that just how it is in Japan with fighting games, Arcades are still extremely popular in Japan to the point where most new fighting games always come out in arcades there before consoles. One of the biggest advantages of releasing in arcades first is to allow them do what is called location tests and other things that gather data, so when they finally do release a console version they will have a lot of the bugs and problems ironed out. But yes since this is tekken and pokemon it's safe to assume we will eventually see a console version released here, sorry to break it to you though, because this definitely won't be coming to 3DS.

I am surprised how well recieved this was. As with Hyrule Warriors, it's just another game with a Nintendo IP skin over it, in this case Pokemon instead of Zelda and Tekken instead of Dinasty Warriors.

As someone that gets bored by Tekken Pokemon are not going to get me interested. But clearly I am in the minority since people that did not like the series or never showed any interested are excited by this. And it doesn't even look good graphically or artistically. 

The power of pokeymans I gess.

Tekken is a good fighting game though unlike dynasty warriors xD Obviously this is gonna appeal to both the pokemon fans that just want it because it has pokemon in it and also the hardcore tekken scene. I just hope this game is actually gonna be tournament worthy... it most likely will be considering it's coming to arcades and not a straight to console version.

Being a fan of Tekken, this is a good new for me. I wouldn't mind enjoying a Pokémon fighting game with a Tekken gameplay, as it looks to be. (?)
It's gonna be Arcade only, yes, but let's hope they'll release it on gaming consoles, even if I think it will depend on the popularity it's gonna acquire... Or not.

With the way Bandai Namco have been with releasing arcade to console, I wouldn't put it past me if they released this for the Wii U as early as 2016. In fact, since its Nintendo, I could see this having a console version.

Yeah, releasing fighting games on arcade first is business as usual in japan. What I don't think is that the interest on the WiiU is going to be enough in 2016 to release anything, knowing Nintendo's consoles lifespan.

The only good think I see about this game (appart from, well, Pokemon, I gess) is that the main programmer on the Soul Calibur series is working on the game (directing, if I got it right). I like SC much better than Tekken so may find some redeeming quality. 

But honestly, Tekken's system and overall flow of battle bores me to death.

Sign in to follow this