Original Saku

The Upcoming Video Game Discussion Topic

Also it has been confirmed that they will be releasing this Final Fantasy with dual audio! It's about fucking time Square about fucking time XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

(that's all I wanted to add to that news)

Also waiting for Type-0 even though I have it on PSP. It's always easier to play on console for me for some reason. Force of habit I guess. Uncharted seems to be looking great so far as well. Ah...

News concerning Tekken 7. The arab character has been confirmed as a new fighter in Tekken 7, his name is Shaheen.

1420138345-3996-artwork.jpg

^Wondering about his super-duper powers atm (since T7 now utilizes some characters with "projectile" powers now? Other than Devil, that is)

Shaheen is honestly the first new character that I actually like the design for in T7. The sword puts me off a little, but other than that he's the most down-to-earth looking. Well, I guess Katarina was too but her design seemed lazy as hell. Hopefully they don't give him a whack fighting style; I know Tekken seems to have been going in that direction lately but I've always preferred the more 'realistic' characters.

^Wondering about his super-duper powers atm (since T7 now utilizes some characters with "projectile" powers now? Other than Devil, that is)

Yes, it's the case for Claudio. But for this one I think we will only be able to use his sword, probably.

Shaheen is honestly the first new character that I actually like the design for in T7. The sword puts me off a little, but other than that he's the most down-to-earth looking. Well, I guess Katarina was too but her design seemed lazy as hell. Hopefully they don't give him a whack fighting style; I know Tekken seems to have been going in that direction lately but I've always preferred the more 'realistic' characters.

I too prefer the more realistic characters even if Tekken has almost nothing of a realistic fighting game.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm super hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X. The original was already fantastic and one of the best all-around JRPGs of the previous console generation, and X seems to be taking everything that was great about the original and amplifying it (although the soundtrack probably wont be as good with Sawano as the sole composer, in my opinion). Just look at that world design! 

I NEED a Wii U for the new xenoblade, might actually go back and replay the first on a completely new save file. Playing on a new game plus was pretty fun after a few months of not playing but everything went by so fast because of everyone being such a high level xD I remember my first play through taking almost 200 hours to beat so hopefully the new xenoblade has just as much content.

I've been itching for a Xeno related game. Now that the release date for the NEW 3DS has been announced, I'm definitely gonna pick up Xenoblade as my first 3DS game. Although I won't be expecting it to be as epic as Xenogears, hopefully it won't be as disappointing as Xenosaga games.

I want to play this little game.

And Splatoon is coming in may, and Majora's mid-feb, yiipii !

I NEED a Wii U for the new xenoblade, might actually go back and replay the first on a completely new save file. Playing on a new game plus was pretty fun after a few months of not playing but everything went by so fast because of everyone being such a high level xD I remember my first play through taking almost 200 hours to beat so hopefully the new xenoblade has just as much content.

Well, you'll not regret it, there are plenty of good games on this console (sadly people love to bash the WiiU). i'm amused when people say "ITS NOT 4K 100FPS 500GO  ITS SHITE". Excuse us but while we're actually playing games, you're still complaining for hours about the hardware and appearances lmao. :')

I've been itching for a Xeno related game. Now that the release date for the NEW 3DS has been announced, I'm definitely gonna pick up Xenoblade as my first 3DS game. Although I won't be expecting it to be as epic as Xenogears, hopefully it won't be as disappointing as Xenosaga games.

I think your expectations will be exceeded honestly... Xenoblade Chronicles IMO was one of the most solid Jrpgs of the last console generation. It excels at all the key points that make a Jrpg good. characters, story, setting, art style, battle system, and compelling content. Everything is done great, there's not really much to knock the game for honestly... It's just really good.

Chronicles X looks to be building up to be an amazing game as well! :D

Persona 5 is looking surprisingly good. I really enjoyed the previous two games but my interest in this was actually rather subdued until now. Definitely picking this up on release.

Although the news has been out for a while, Homeworld Remastered Collection has been announced for steam release. This is the only game I'm going to preorder since it was one of my favorite RTS games in the late 90s.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244160/

This caught my eye also. I'm not sure if I'll get it immediately upon release but it's something I'm considering picking up. The only problem is that I don't trust Gearbox very much as a developer, so I want to wait and see what the reaction is like after launch before I commit.

man gearbox is doing god's work by remastering this :D I'm so excited

New Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 gameplay

Bloodborne is really starting too look pretty sweet, I'm vey interested in these "chalice dungeons"

I had the privilige of playing some Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and all I can say is that it was absolute insane gameplay, haha. Everything moves so erratically that the framerate has a hard time catching up, but regardless of that everything looks super smooth and refined.

Does anyone know anything about the Monster Hunter game coming to 3ds soon? I've only seen pictures but never played the series before. What's it like?

I keep confusing it for Monster Rancher, but I'm 90% certain it's something completely different.

Does anyone know anything about the Monster Hunter game coming to 3ds soon? I've only seen pictures but never played the series before. What's it like?

I keep confusing it for Monster Rancher, but I'm 90% certain it's something completely different.

a demo of MH4 is available on the e-shop, maybe you should give it a try.

Just Cause 3 reveal trailer!

Here's the reveal trailer for Dragon Quest Heroes.... I wonder if this one will ever make it over here /Le sigh

"The next entry of the Etrian Odyssey Untold series is essentially two games in one — the first, a Nintendo 3DS update to Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Lagaard (released on Nintendo DS) with new dungeon layouts, new graphics, and system improvements from the recent Etrian Odyssey Untold.

The second is the Untold portion — a brand new story mode with a fixed party, voiced dialogue, and animated cutscenes that follows the bittersweet tale of the Fafnir Knight, Princess Arianna, Flavio— another hero of the Midgard Library— and the two adventurers, Bertrand and Chole. The five meet while exploring the Ginnugagap ruins, and then after the misfortune unfolds, they venture back and forth between the Yggdrasil Labyrinth and Ginnungagap, slowly working their way to discovering the origins of the Fafnir Knight.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold is the seventh entry in the Etrian franchise and has a level of refinement that could only come from consumer feedback. Improved systems and mapping make Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold one of the most approachable Etrian titles to date.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold has two ways to play the game, continuing the tradition of the Untold franchise. Classic mode revisits the original Etrian Odyssey 2 with updated graphics, player conveniences, and a full roster of classes. Story mode features a fixed party, but includes voiced dialogue, animated cutscenes and a bittersweet arc that explores the relationship between Arianna and the Fafnir Knight.

Just as in Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and Persona Q, in addition to normal difficulty, players can choose Picnic mode for a low-difficulty experience, or the veterans amongst them can choose Expert mode for a punishing play-through.

Available Summer 2015 for Nintendo 3DS."