Original Saku

The Upcoming Video Game Discussion Topic

34 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Detachable tail fishing will become the new P-Balloon

should I googleth? 👀

nvm I think I've reached the point when nothing that nintendo stans invent can surprise me anymore rip xx

Edited by nekkichi

CwJegkL.jpglJJhIPL.jpg

Hurry up and get here already, November! 

They showed this at SDCC as an incentive to get people to attend the panel. Nicolas Winding Refn is a director best known for Drive and the show Too Old to Die Young as well as like every Mads Mikkelsen movie.

Edited by secret_no_03

^been following them for awhile! 80s slash horror fans will totally dig their stuff too. i bought the survival horror-style game "the glass staircase" but have still yet to play it. hope they will make more survival horror games cuz it looks so good, and i'm a huge fan of the genre.

on another note, i don't wanna pour 100+ hours on a persona game again but persona 5 scramble looks amaaaaazing

Spoiler

Edited by plastic_rainbow

I'm excited for new Pokémon even though the community's about to erupt into civil war about how there's only 400 Pokémon in the dex and the rest weren't programmed in.  It's like look I'll miss Misdreavus and Suicune but I'm ready for that mermaid witch one and Galerian Rapidash.  There's so many nice designs this time so I'm ready to have new favorites.

im ready for everyone to fully roast Death Stranding

On 11/5/2019 at 7:39 PM, Jenova said:

I'm excited for new Pokémon even though the community's about to erupt into civil war about how there's only 400 Pokémon in the dex and the rest weren't programmed in.  It's like look I'll miss Misdreavus and Suicune but I'm ready for that mermaid witch one and Galerian Rapidash.  There's so many nice designs this time so I'm ready to have new favorites.

The lack of the full dex isn't really affecting my gameplay to be honest? Admittedly though, I've always been a casual Pokemon player and never really stuck around post-game, or got involved in competitive battling. So I can understand why people are frustrated, but the game has a lot of charm! Would be nice if they hadn't reused some of the graphic assets from previous games as there are parts that look a little disjointed - new areas look lovely, but some of the wild area looks a bit awkward because it looks like there's some reused tree/foliage assets.

New Pokemon designs are cute though, and so far I'm liking the characters and the story. I'm also loving all the little nods to Britain, and the dialogue localisation choices are hilarious.

Was taking the final leg of Death Stranding really slow to delay ending it as much as I could, but I just said goodbye to my BB couple hours ago.

What.

a.

game.

GOTY, and hands down the best gaming experience as a whole I've had on PS4.

On 11/25/2019 at 3:02 AM, vesperbell said:

The lack of the full dex isn't really affecting my gameplay to be honest? Admittedly though, I've always been a casual Pokemon player and never really stuck around post-game, or got involved in competitive battling. So I can understand why people are frustrated, but the game has a lot of charm! Would be nice if they hadn't reused some of the graphic assets from previous games as there are parts that look a little disjointed - new areas look lovely, but some of the wild area looks a bit awkward because it looks like there's some reused tree/foliage assets.

New Pokemon designs are cute though, and so far I'm liking the characters and the story. I'm also loving all the little nods to Britain, and the dialogue localisation choices are hilarious.

I didn't realize it didn't even have a full dex? But I'm a casual player too, not really into competitive battling or trying since I know my team is basic. (They get me through the game, but yeah not going anywhere with an Eevee I can't even evolve) 

The only character I seem to not like is Hop, but I never liked the friendly rival thing they started having. I liked Blue because he gave you a reason to dislike him, rather than "I'm your best friend! But I'm going to beat you!" and then get depressed when you beat them in turn. Otherwise characters are great in this game. I do like Raihan, maybe a little too much. 

I love Bede and Marnie tbh, and I'm about to get to the Wyndon or w/e it's called but I've been training in the wild area and working on my pokedex in the meantime.  Honestly I think Galarian Rapidash is my favorite new Pokémon by far followed closely by Hatterene and completing the pokedex is a possibility this time, which is awesome tbh

On 11/26/2019 at 5:34 AM, chemicalpictures said:

Was taking the final leg of Death Stranding really slow to delay ending it as much as I could, but I just said goodbye to my BB couple hours ago.

What.

a.

game.

GOTY, and hands down the best gaming experience as a whole I've had on PS4.

Waiting for my rented copy to arrive. I have absolutely no idea what to expect but I'm hearing good things :) 

7 hours ago, Jenova said:

I love Bede and Marnie tbh, and I'm about to get to the Wyndon or w/e it's called but I've been training in the wild area and working on my pokedex in the meantime.  Honestly I think Galarian Rapidash is my favorite new Pokémon by far followed closely by Hatterene and completing the pokedex is a possibility this time, which is awesome tbh

Bede and Marnie were great, they had interesting backgrounds and honestly Bede was a better suited rival. 

I've been training in the wild, I'm supposed to go beat Leon but I can't seem to find a strategy that works with his third pokemon. So I'm training and seeing if I can find another pokemon. He's really hard, at least for my team ha ha.

2020 really be making my wallet nonexistent.....the amount of new and upcoming video games has never looked this bright before

i just recently finished playing Remothered: Tormented Fathers so i'm really excited for the sequel, shown down below. classic survival horror fans will like this one, especially if you like clock tower, rule of rose, or haunting ground.

i had no idea there was even gonna be a second game to Hellblade. it has quite a different feel from the first one so i'll be looking forward to see what it has in store.

in case anyone likes some good horror game, Frictional Games is back with their next iteration of Amnesia (it's been 10 years since their previous Amnesia game, The Dark Descent, which spawned an entire generation of screaming manchildren youtubers but nevertheless was an incredible horror game). Will be out sometime this upcoming Autumn. If you havent played anything from frictional games but enjoy horror theyre worth checking out since theyre probably about as good as its gonna get in terms of modern day horror devs. 

Edited by sleepy coffee