Original Saku

The Upcoming Video Game Discussion Topic

for whom it might concern

in the light of the "Dragon Age" Series imminent arrival of the 3rd installement, the praised first segment "Origins" is now downloadable for free (for PC master-race...)

http://kotaku.com/dragon-age-origins-is-free-on-pc-right-now-1643895713?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Yes! And if you pre-order it from amazon you get the demo for Final Fantasy XV :D

NICE!  I did not know about the demo...I think I've gotta do it :D

It looks so awesome and... sexy, but the best part is that the final version of the game is yet to come. My Tekken 7 hype level is too damn high!

Otherwise, what's new concerning the arab fighter? Not an official Tekken 7 character yet or what? If we add Claudio and Katarina we already know the 3 new fighters and I guess that 2 or 3 more characters will be added to the game, but whatever. For now let's just wait for more news. 

It looks so awesome and... sexy, but the best part is that the final version of the game is yet to come. My Tekken 7 hype level is too damn high!

Otherwise, what's new concerning the arab fighter? Not an official Tekken 7 character yet or what? If we add Claudio and Katarina we already know the 3 new fighters and I guess that 2 or 3 more characters will be added to the game, but whatever. For now let's just wait for more news. 

Inclusion of an arab fighter is still in question, not to mention the fact that they MIGHT CONSIDER dropping out some old staple characters (Nina, Yoshimitsu) - talk about an instant hype killing in case that happens...

New Tekken 7 character has been anounced - behold, Lucky Chloe. shitty name if you ask me but whatever

1418027933-9883-artwork.jpg 

1418027933-9677-artwork.jpg

1418027933-4534-artwork.jpg

So kawaii. :3

Nah seriously, I like her. She seems to have some cool combos and yeah, the design is not bad. Though I'm still waiting for a total fucking badass fighter to be announced.

So there are 3 new fighters already, I guess and hope that 3 more will be added.

Now going to Street Fighter's side, the 5th game has been announced as Street Fighter V (exclusive to PS4 & PC).

Looks great to me. Can't wait to see more. 

Naughty Dog shared the first gameplay footage of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. The title will be a PS4 exclusive, just as all the previous Uncharted games.

Nathan Drake is probably my favourite male protagonist, he's such a fucking loser I'm so glad he's back. The game is set for 2015, but Naughty Dog hasn't released an exact date yet.

I love LOVE the detail in this video. Nathan's trousers are wet from the water for as deep as he went in, the mud on his pants as he slides through it and small rips in his clothes. I hope they keep the details for the full game, but in all honesty when it comes to detail and framerate, Naughty Dog hardly disappoints.

The graphics details are indeed so good. 

Damn, already the 4th game and I never played to the past ones. I really need to start the Uncharted saga asap '-'

But sadly I need to save some money the next year for other stuff. Too bad that there isn't a PS3 emulator to enjoy all the games I have never been able to play.

New Tekken 7 character has been anounced - behold, Lucky Chloe. shitty name if you ask me but whatever

1418027933-9883-artwork.jpg 

1418027933-9677-artwork.jpg

1418027933-4534-artwork.jpg

So kawaii. :3

Nah seriously, I like her. She seems to have some cool combos and yeah, the design is not bad. Though I'm still waiting for a total fucking badass fighter to be announced.

So there are 3 new fighters already, I guess and hope that 3 more will be added.

So they basically made an amalgamation of Lili and Xiaoyou?

Harada, what the fuck.

So they basically made an amalgamation of Lili and Xiaoyou?

Harada, what the fuck.

Kinda, yeah. I have nothing against the character but at the same time I honestly think that it's somewhat exaggerated for such game (you might say that a game having a Panda or a Kangaroo as fighters on it could make everything else look normal, but yeah). There are some cute characters on Tekken but this one is really from another level above, I feel like she has no place in the game. Still, the fact that she will be added in Tekken 7 doesn't bother me at all.
Of course, as long as some new DECENT characters are announced.

That's so good. lol

I'm really wondering what should we expect concerning that "idea"...

Btw, to have a better preview of the graphics, a new video of the game has been uploaded turning at 60FPS. Knowing that the graphics are around 70-80% of their power (according to Tekken's programmer, in Harada's tweet), I think that's pretty good overall. We can easily notice a graphical refinement in the fighters. The first thing which leaps to the eyes (or at least, to my eyes) is the sweat, new graphical detail that is finally here. Seeing it for the first time in-game looks kinda weird (not awful or anything) so I need to get used to it, which will be a matter of time.

Holy shit this game is so ambitious! I'm getting more and more excited with every little bit of info I hear about this game, I really hope it turns out well because this tech that they are kinda pioneering right now could be a big turning point in the way we develop games in the future.

No Man's Sky looks so interesting, definitely gotta keep an eye on it.

Concerning Naruto, I hope that we will get a NEW game this time and not an nth update/DLC. It would be great to have a more innovative fight system, new and better combos, a new way to live the story throughout the game. I always had the feel that the combos in the Naruto games are so simple, there's no difficulty and therefore, no pleasure that lasts over the length. Whatever, I won't play to any new Naruto game as long as I haven't finished watching the anime, or at least, as long as I won't be up to date.

No Man's Sky looks so interesting, definitely gotta keep an eye on it.

Concerning Naruto, I hope that we will get a NEW game this time and not an nth update/DLC. It would be great to have a more innovative fight system, new and better combos, a new way to live the story throughout the game. I always had the feel that the combos in the Naruto games are so simple, there's no difficulty and therefore, no pleasure that lasts over the length. Whatever, I won't play to any new Naruto game as long as I haven't finished watching the anime, or at least, as long as I won't be up to date.

I would like to think that it will be different since it's being developed for current gen, but who knows? xD

^ The effort would be laudable. But it seems kinda unreal to hope for something different given that 6 Naruto games have been released for PS3/X360 and the difference between these is just the number of characters. I know I'm exaggerating but I think you got the point, they only added some new features for each new game (and sometimes nothing) so yeah. But hey, as you said, who knows. While I breathe, I hope. haha

Going to Square Enix's side, a new trailer for FFXV has been launched.

Looks so awesome, this could probably be one of the best FF games ever released. Just hoping they're not going to play with our feelings again and postpone the release date for 2020. They are capable of anything.

^ The effort would be laudable. But it seems kinda unreal to hope for something different given that 6 Naruto games have been released for PS3/X360 and the difference between these is just the number of characters. I know I'm exaggerating but I think you got the point, they only added some new features for each new game (and sometimes nothing) so yeah. But hey, as you said, who knows. While I breathe, I hope. haha

Going to Square Enix's side, a new trailer for FFXV has been launched.

Looks so awesome, this could probably be one of the best FF games ever released. Just hoping they're not going to play with our feelings again and postpone the release date for 2020. They are capable of anything.

looking good! I'm still have my doubts about the game... mainly the open world elements. But regardless it does seem to be looking promising so far. Also it has been confirmed that they will be releasing this Final Fantasy with dual audio! It's about fucking time Square about fucking time XD

looking good! I'm still have my doubts about the game... mainly the open world elements. But regardless it does seem to be looking promising so far. Also it has been confirmed that they will be releasing this Final Fantasy with dual audio! It's about fucking time Square about fucking time XD

Same here. As long as we don't know more details about the open world the doubts will remain. Really? Didn't know about that. It would be awesome to finally play a FF game with the japanese voices. :yeah:

Btw, new trailer of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 from Jump Festa. 

I knew they wouldn't risk to change the basics of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. After all, you don't replace something that works, you just improve it. Mainly, only new details have been added; scratches on the character, his stuff can also be broken. The fights look to be more entertaining, chaos on the screen with all these explosions and stuff to blow your mind. Looks like a game that I'll enjoy. Can't wait to know more about what could probably be the last UNS game.