Sign in to follow this  
kai_desu

ONE PIECE [warning: possible spoilers]

Really feeling the manga lately, shit's popping off :D

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tell me about it. Oda is a genius. How do you keep shit so consistently interesting!!???

yessss yessss yessss is it time for sanji to get his ass kicked? yessss yessss yesss i hate him. ughh get rebeca too while they're at it.

!

How can you hate sanji? He's one of the funniest characters in the series. Also you and everybody else in that colosseum need to leave Rebecca alone, she's been through some shit!

No seriously though I like Rebecca, I liked her in the manga and the anime has pulled her character off just as good.

^ being fucking stupid and dumb isn't funny. i find him to be a huge waste of space.

anyway that was so gay like law (who is like the only character i like now) just had to save him. funny though how none of his pathetic attacks hit like, lmao, he though he was gonna fly with that first kick. I did find it interesting that don was stings and not telekinesis. so he is he on the level where he can make them appear with his mind then step off them to fly?

i think the show kinda sucks now though, just not that impressive anymore except for law.

How is he stupid and dumb? in what way? Is he literally dumb or do you find his character dumb? at least back your opinions please. I already kinda have an idea of why you don't like his character though.

I don't think this show is for if you think Law is the only good character because he is not a bad character but far from the best. What exactly do you have against the million other characters in the OP universe to say that you like none of them? Also I'm curious since you don't think the show is impressive anymore, when was the last time you did think the show was impressive? Because this arc is actually the best arc since the time skip and I would probably put it up there with some of my favorites from before the time skip as well.

well kind of both. that lovey-dovy shit makes him look retarded (i've seen better female race lovers), he dives in to save the day all weak (can't win), and of course he is half suicidal while being a pirate. i had this fantasy of don slicing him on his chest horizontally, then pulling his skeleton out, but that's rated R and to bloody for the show.    

to me he is, he is the only one that has power (awesome as fuck too), and can stay objective. everyone else comes off as boring or kiddish(straw hats). Its not impressive because avatar korra goes harder than this and that's on nickelodeon (also was enjoying ben 10 Omniverse  when it was on more). last impressive part was right before they went to fishman island. but now the fighting is anything, the characters too. anyway I'll still watch it to the end; it's not killing me. 

anime wise right now i'm team tokyo ghoul

Oh I see. yeah the show definitely isn't for you. Shounen's aren't all about the action especially one piece and not all the character can be super badass and win all the time... that would be pretty boring. Sanji is a good character, Yes I can understand you don't like his chivalrous personality and the gags that it incorporates but honestly that's just Japan for ya.

I'm getting the vibe that fun shows like OP is not what you're looking for, if you dislike the strawhats for thier care free nature (as pirates should be care free) then I'm willing to bet you shouldn't be watching this type of shounen in the first place. You should probably focus on the more dark and edgy stuff. like what you already stated Tokyo Ghoul

btw on a personal note just insinuating that avatar and ben ten is better than OP is ridiculous. I don't know if it's just you didn't grow up with one piece for the past decade and a half like me or not, but you got some serious taste issues if you really truly believe that shit.

Oh I see. yeah the show definitely isn't for you. Shounen's aren't all about the action especially one piece and not all the character can be super badass and win all the time... that would be pretty boring. Sanji is a good character, Yes I can understand you don't like his chivalrous personality and the gags that it incorporates but honestly that's just Japan for ya.

I'm getting the vibe that fun shows like OP is not what you're looking for, if you dislike the strawhats for thier care free nature (as pirates should be care free) then I'm willing to bet you shouldn't be watching this type of shounen in the first place. You should probably focus on the more dark and edgy stuff. like what you already stated Tokyo Ghoul

btw on a personal note just insinuating that avatar and ben ten is better than OP is ridiculous. I don't know if it's just you didn't grow up with one piece for the past decade and a half like me or not, but you got some serious taste issues if you really truly believe that shit.

is the to aru series Shounen? i think that's better and the railgon one is super girly at times, but still i find it really good. fights a A too! you can be chivalrous with the dumb heart eyes, wobaling.

i dont dislike them i just don.t care for them. I do hate sanji and zoro(for the way he talks to and about luffy) though. i like captain jack sparrow he doesn't go saving everyone. but is tokoyo ghoul evern dark i like it because it reminds me of my favorite anime of all time (which is on the softer side), and because the whole ghoul/human life thing. its making me miss gintama, and beelzebub

well i used the words "go harder," "enjoying" and "now". meaning recent one piece isn't all that with me. i might have just grew out off it. I like what i like so yeah.

To each their own i suppose.

Yeah ToAru is pretty much considered shounen, and it's awesome. actually one of my favorite series too.. but that's going off topic.

i started skimming the episodes so i'm good now.

the new ep today was ok.

I glad they finally showed how powerful don was. I'm down for law dying because its his fault for stepping in the ring. and why were they shocked? don's not nice. I like how they set it up so don take best characte even though he look ?<<<<<<<<<<<<<. 

the new ep today was ok.

I glad they finally showed how powerful don was. I'm down for law dying because its his fault for stepping in the ring. and why were they shocked? don's not nice. I like how they set it up so don take best characte even though he look ?<<<<<<<<<<<<<. 

tumblr_inline_n56leiP2wO1qlacrn.gif

tumblr_inline_n56leiP2wO1qlacrn.gif

haha cute

It was a really good episode though. I really do like Dolfy as a villain, he's probably one of the most nefariously evil characters in the series and he makes a great antagonist. Also I really like his character design and his back story :D

The episode was really cool this time around; I appreciated how the animators seemed to have put a little more effort in some scenes than usual haha. And yep, totally digging Doflamingo as a villain. Easily the best since Lucci back in Enies Lobby imo.

The episode was really cool this time around; I appreciated how the animators seemed to have put a little more effort in some scenes than usual haha. And yep, totally digging Doflamingo as a villain. Easily the best since Lucci back in Enies Lobby imo.

desu ne

dammmm so close bellemy was so about to die but nooooo. i dont care for that guy though cause that outfit is not worlking.

so glad rebbeca's babyass and and cavandish ugly ass didn't. but back to rebeca, she's just sat there while her friend got cut down. trashh!

lmao rebecca got her head busted it ROTFL

I'm about 5-6 episodes behind on the anime, and I honestly dropped the manga and haven't read anything from it in months now. Why? The manga is too amazing, that's why. I started reading the manga when I caught up with the anime a few years ago (which had taken a break before they aired the time-skip), and the more I've read, the more I've fallen out of love with the anime. It's become pretty tiresome to watch since it moves at a much slower pace, so I'm gonna see if dropping the manga helps any.

:( that's not funny

she's the one who thought see could win, then "oh shit im dead"

Sign in to follow this