Sign in to follow this  
kai_desu

ONE PIECE [warning: possible spoilers]

gotta give them credit for that momment, "pistal high-heel, (push) ah ahhhhaahhhm, (kick) tooo heavy (deep voice), ouch lmao. why does that guy dress like that? he has a great girl evil laugh though

OMG... that last chapter gave me goosebumps at the end :lol:

Dude Zoro is seriously about to go super saiyan... I can feel it. Next chapter is gonna be the hypest yet.

never really liked this arc (except for some awesome parts obviously). i love oda for his filled story, but it alwasy felt as too much in this recent arc. story switching every 2-3 pages etc. just too mcuh going on at once.

the last few chapters were awesome though, especialyl the most recent one. that last page! so hyped now.

Yeah, it gets chaotic at times, but it's definitely one of the best ones so far. Still not Enies Lobby kind of good but it gets close! 

those last 2 chapters... DO WANT TO SEE THEM IN MOTION SO BAD!

holy shit yes! The last two chapters have been so intense, I'm so ready for this weeks chapter <3

Also the anime finally got a new OP theme and it's pretty awesome :D I'm happy because the old 15th anniversary OP was getting really old xD

i need more strength because i'm not sure i'll be able to wait 11 days D; 

any thoughts about gear 4?

I kno rite?

Leave it to Oda to drop that amazing cliffhanger and then bam "We'll be on break next week"... so frustrating.

I have no idea what gear 4 could be, but it's surely to be awesome as fuck :D

Yep.

I had a small suspicion that 4th gear was gonna be something very similar to nightmare Luffy xD But it definitely turned out a  lot better than I expected, and hes so badass. I don;t really get why a lot of people are bashing it... it seems like a lot of people wanted some cool guytransformation/form...  which is totally not Oda's style at all because you know his power ups actually make sense and aren't power ups for the sake of looking badass or just for the hell of it. Gear 2nd was blood, gear 3rd was bone, and gear 4th is muscle... it's so awesome and totally makes sense with his devil fruit. One thing a lot people are speculating is that gear 4th is gonna have different forms, one for for power, one for speed, and one for defense and so on.

Caught up to the latest chapter in the manga. Oda's genius never fails.

I haven't bothered watching the anime (i'm probably close to 30 eps behind by now). In general, I feel like the post time-skip episodes have been lacking somehow, but it might just be due to me reading the manga and knowing how things play out already.

Updated wanted posters has been released... Any thoughts? Theories?

Holy shit! Sanji's "only alive" -mention!! Is this leading to something big?

ALSO OMG LUCCI

OMG [2] @Lucci. I remember thinking how bad-ass Lucci was when watching water7 for the first time. If Oda really did bring him back, then I'm glad because I don't imagine Lucci would be the type to just take a loss and not try to better himself. It's not like Luffy's victory was easily won, and if he's been training since enies Lobby and all the way through the time skip, then there's a chance he could still be a threat.

as for Sanji, i have no idea, but LMAO!

either Sanji is a sibling to some royal family or he has very important information which World Government wants to lay their hands on. 

and yeah it does smells like some epic shit is about to begin soon. hopefully Oda won't disappoint us.

Caught up to the manga again. How is OP so consistently good?!!?

I saw a theory that suggests Sanji was captured (by Jack i guess) and caught up in a botched trade with the world government (the ships which Fujitora, sengoku, and Tsuru were on). No idea what to think, though. But i'm anxious to see what goes down. Where is brook and momonosuke btw?

I put the manga on hold, so I'm not up to date with what's going on. However, I've been watching the series back with @beni and we've made it up to just before the Whitebeard war (where they're updating us on the crew's whereabouts). Rewatching the summit-war arc has been amazing - everything from the end of thriller bark up until where we are now has no doubt been one of the highest points in the anime. The animation is great, the music direction is on point, and most importantly, the pacing is fantastic. It really makes me wonder how they dropped the ball with the post-time skip episodes. It really seems like they broke something that needed no fixing.

I guess two points are the reason for that.

1) The anime was always rather close to the manga, but in recent years it became more and more close. For example at the moment the anime is at chapter  790 and the newest chapter is 820. so theres only 30 chapters buffer atm. Doesnt help that for every 4-5 chapters maybe theres usually a one week break atm.

2) Actually a continuation of first point, but the current storytelling really helps the anime producers to stretch the episode resulting in slow pace. So much is happening the whole time and many things happen at the same time, so its easy for them to strech it out in the anime even more.

I'm spoiling myself due to my YouTube subscription feed with people going over the latest manga chapters, but I'm only in the midst of Fishman Island, and I had been so excited to get to the time skip, and now that I'm here, I really need to just catch up to the anime. I'm so interested in so many minor/supporting characters who I want to see more of (MORE OF THE SUPERNOVAS PLZ). And knowing what the upcoming arcs are in the anime doesn't help (especially knowing how good most of the anime's fillers are I'll have to check out once I finally get to the new episodes)! Having experienced Naruto and Bleach previously, it's wrong OP is considered a Top 3 with them. It's on a whole other level. While I was disappointed with some moments (Marineford arc in particular), but super delighted with others more so than I was expecting (Thriller Bark and Impel Down), I can't believe I never could have brought myself to get to it before. I know I wouldn't have bothered at any point, so thank you, @CAT5!

This anime has finally been able to return to it's former glory after all that yuckiness. While i can say i enjoyed catching up, i would rank it with or under bleach. I learn to not get angry and pissed off at this potential good time you need to have at least 50 episodes to catch up on.

Spoiler

That way you can skip like crazy and still get the story... Like half or more of the fucking ep is of the stupid fakeass towns people and the stupind town getting cut up? like the fuck, then they waste even more time cutting to the current character to get a reaction. Which is a total waste since the animation is cappy as a dog's ass. Like the person is cut then not cut. No blood but they insist on putting blood anyway? Rebecca is still a lil bitch and after all the crap is still cry, along with her dad at the end (she should have died). They repeat the same movements over and over just in different spots like with bellemy crying like a bitch, bouncing around like he could win. troll

And what the hell is up with a supposed dead character coming back only to be the biggest troll ever? Sabo such at fight in the sense he puts to sleep, his personality cheesy and cheep, you no wanna be that cool guy with a heart. the fuck? shit was ace this dry? at least he had that ripoff attack from cooler, supernova. I hope they just brought him back to die later to awaken luffy's next level haki or something

Zoro still needs to die thinking he privileged, and the crew and luffy have to be a in his image when he begged mihawk to help him. show trolled the fuck outta his "fight" with pica

cavandesh isnt an annoying fuck, but an okay ripoff off of ichigo and his hollow. This was when i first got into the show, even if it been done and robin stopped him was good.

sai and baby five was suprising a  good love thing,

bartoromeo somehow i dont hate him.

Don he is good but his attacks are useless and leave no blood tf? The awaking thing is cool, he was haki on the srings right?

luffy gain backed my repect after gear 4th, but does he really need to have the air jet feet. When he jumps he stays in the air forever? and also so robotish. vut finally he is winning. But they trolled with him bouncing, that why don didn't get finish off his 1st use. 

AND YESSSSSS law, i knew he didnt die. and that gamma knife, lookin like ulquiorra's lanza del relampago, was nice. i love him and his fuck personality. the only good character.

The anime lied, the kido guy never tried drowning himself therefor he probly die. And how is luffy going to beat him?

Anyway this al leaves me with a x-men thing, like how can you tell who's weak and who can beat who? at least on there is Dark phoenix who eats all.  I mean i guessing law, don and mihawk are the only strong warlords. and don could have killed everyone at the whitebeard fight? yet he didnt. just trollin ehh? And the biggest example would be skypiea big bad guy? who could he beat? luffy only won because he is rubber. why the fuck didnt they bring him back to be luffies bicth, like turning over a new leaf. what a waste. instead he gets a whole bunch of competitors that would get their ass beat.

also is it now on filler? and why does luffy need G2 on weaklins(train guy) when sanji and zoro are fast with out doing anything

Final decian less then bleach even though it not much better with fights, and i hate ichigo so much! but it has bankai and stuff

Edited by blackdoll

I went to see the new movie 2 days ago and it was amazing

i really liked the movie plot and stuff. and i also think the silvermine prequel in the anime was perfectly fitting + it was funny

3 hours ago, blackdoll said:

also is it now on filler? and why does luffy need G2 on weaklins(train guy) when sanji and zoro are fast with out doing anything

Final decian less then bleach even though it not much better with fights, and i hate ichigo so much! but it has bankai and stuff

Well technically it's filler, but relevant filler since it has to do with the new movie that just came out in Japan, also there was a 2 hour special that just aired last week that was sorta a prequel to the new movie. It's called One Piece: Heart of Gold and it's not bad, check it out if your interested... it's pretty much a movie on it's own.

At least the One Piece manga is amazing compared to the latest bleach manga chapters.... that shit is so bad it's really getting hard to continue it.

Sign in to follow this