Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Most of this stuff was posted in the Pimp with Your Collection thread yesterday, except the magazine clippings of By-Sexual, Kamaitachi, and Genkaku Allergy.  Each of the folders of magazine clippings have 100+ pages in them.

0L7DBDn.jpg

1T8nhB5.jpg

PdmkDnJ.jpg

llclXqu.jpg

^ yay for baroque clip collection!

cdjbatch2.jpg

This batch took awhile to arrive because one of them needed to be restocked. Glad they finally came!

As If in the Darkness - Alone

dip - After Loud

dip - 13 TOWERS/13 FLOWERS (Reissue)

MeteoroiD - Kura Bara (Regular Edition) +poster

The Dresscodes - Trash (Limited Edition)

VIVALET - SACRIFICE (Limited Edition)

Asked a shopping service to bring some Lycaon cheki's and Gypsy with DVD that will be shipped in August. <3

Before that I bought Gazette's Shiver Limited. :3

Some Valluna singles:

TZCwGdgl.jpg

And, not Japanese, but a repress of an old and rare AFI record (hashtag nostalgia-trip):

lFPBnMsl.jpg

OxBbRNFl.jpg

Stalked the "record label's" Instagram page for about a month waiting for it to go on sale.

I have never seen a vinyl like that with two translucent colours split up on one disc!

11011961_10207144593834572_2677286277503

Found at a local thrift store. It's not often that they have interesting music, most of what they sell are Dutch 60's and 70's hits no one wants. Also got a third vinyl case and a casette case. (Also, on a non-music related note, I found a 1945 copy of Goethe's Faust, Zeil 1., for 0.50 cents).

All hail thrift stores! When you find something good among all the BZN rubbish it can be very rewarding

Can you safely remove the stickers though? When they paste price tag stickers straight on record and book sleeves and you can't remove them without leaving some damage... these stupid folks are doing Satan's work.

Last things I bought were (used and cheap)

Blondie 7 inch singles: Call Me, Rapture, Union City Blue and Sunday Girl

Thin Lizzy's Black Rose on CD

I tried removing the stickers, but unfortunately they won't budge without leaving at least some of the sticky tag on it, sigh. Better leave it instead of damaging the entire thing. And at this store they actually write the price inside of the books (with pencil, but still...). They are mad.

I might go to the second one in our town tomorrow afternoon, they usually have more vinyl than the one I went to this time (only three medium-sized crates and two small singles crates).