Bear

Your last music-related buy!

12594028_1688119721466975_7482189529256112622455_1688119718133642_65905340925627

I clearly went bonkers this month since I refrained from buying CDs during the month of December. Two more packages incoming (one from the Rarezhut stream and another containing live-limited NEXX and MoNoLith items.) About 20 total CDs o_o...
Needless to say, I'm excited. 

I also got the rest of the Diz dizcography, not shown here.

^ nice ensoku flyer :')

tumblr_o1o21pgs5s1qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

Got my hands on Minus Jin-Say Orchestra's newest single 

Also, not a purchase, but pictured: Ensoku's Shishamo Power X (received for going to their oneman)

I also got the rest of the Diz dizcography, not shown here.

you managed to find プルメリア and 魅惑のMEW? :o or did you mean their normal releases?

and to stay on topic: i just bought nil vanish's live limited stuff and luccica's 1st single.

you managed to find プルメリア and 魅惑のMEW? :o or did you mean their normal releases?

and to stay on topic: i just bought nil vanish's live limited stuff and luccica's 1st single.

*muted whimper* While I typically pride myself as a connoisseur for live-limited items, I was actually blissfully unaware of both releases that you've mentioned.

So yea, I just got Tears, 桜色, and Unlimits.

^ great buy!! 

btw. can you please tell how the JACK+MW CD is? i mean mainly in terms of heaviness cuz i also was thinking of buying it but because of the preview i refused as of now since there's no harsh vocals shown...

oKGfgfc.jpg

AvelCain - 月 -MOON-

THE BLACK SWAN - 赫音

heidi. 恋愛リマインド

MERRY - 平日の女 (limited edition B with music video, and the same postcard everyone else got)

MERRY - Happy life (regular edition with second unwarranted remaster of 絶望)

Got them from CDJapan, which I didn't want to do. I originally wanted to buy these from Amazon, because they were selling a discounted limited edition of Happy life, but noooooooooooo, they decided not to stock any more copies of MOON, so I had to buy CDJ and just went with the plain version of Happy life.

I also didn't want to buy a physical copy of MOON at all, because CDs published by Shimizuya are not worth the money (minimalistic artwork at a higher price). Only reason I'm buying physical copies of the new AvelCain singles is because the band/label aren't posting HQ covers.