Trombe

Vo.NIKA(ex-MoNoLith) will join Mix Speaker's,Inc.

after departure of Vo.YUKI at 2014/04/19, new Vo. will join Mix Speaker's,Inc. at their one-man live "Ghost House" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/12/07, although that member details have not yet been announced

their live-distributed demo CD (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "Ghost House" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/12/07, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/12/11 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2014/12/12

I've never really followed them.... but i thought they disbanded.... Like i had a friend who spent a lot of money to go see them sometime last year or early this year idr... but she was flipping because they were "disbanding" apparently not I guess. Their look is cool though!

oh nice its keita. always liked him more than ryu anyway haha.

Are you serious ? Ryu is better than Keita.

Keita is just...boring...Ryu's voice was more powerful than Keita.

This sounds very different from everything else they've released before. Kinda jazzy. I love it. Never really liked this band but now I'm excited of what may come with this new dude on vocals, even though he was kinda irrelevant in his previous band.

MIKI will hold his birthday presents live "フクロウの恩返し~愛されるよりも、愛したい真剣『マジ』で。~" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/02/07

[participating artists]
MIKI (ex-SCISSOR, now in Mix Speaker's,Inc.)
シノ(shino) (ex-SCISSOR, now in MiU)
きの(kino) (ex-beaU)
S (Mix Speaker's,Inc.)
+secret guest

I love the preview. Nika sounds like Yuki so its as though he never left. Though it does sound different with him in the band, looking forward to it