Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new album release

9 tracks is way too short? How can you even say that? Lulz, what a retarded statement. Jeez!

9 tracks, probably average each song is probably around 4 mins long. That's 36 minutes worth of songs. That is including the ones we have heard already. That is too short.

I think MUSIC was around that long. As the 9 song album is the limited edition. They always take a few songs out for the limited edition with the DVD.

With 'Opening' being an intro, album is only 10 songs long.

LOL if Girugamesh were a PSC band Shuu would have left the band because of "creative differences," or in what we'd call "too ugly."

hm seems EU edition offers better business,

a regular tracklist (11 songs) with DVDs from limited included also. That's so cool!

No, notice that the EU edition is 2CD and not CD+DVD.

The EU Edition including the bonus CD DISC 2 from Limited Edition and not the DVD. ;)

oh! i see that.

That still O.K for a business, though :P

Those covers are so bad it's ridiculous. I mean my god! That could be from my second grade English book, only thing missing is a catchphrase that promotes equality.

I really think that this time they can surpass the awfulness of MUSIC, as long as there are songs as bad as Colors in there, they can make the new epitome for shit.

Edit: Sorry for the ridiculous typos :(

OMG GUYS COVER SUCKS CAN'T BE GOOD.

Wow... You've gotta be kidding me guys. The album art for their self-titled was a wall with graffiti on it. Was it better because it had a darker tone to it?

Hang on a sec...

117ah79.png

Really guys, it's just a cover...

Still can't beat THIS:

mmey5l.jpg

I mean

their art-director knows how to make a shitty design

they have learned to add some terrible music over the years

took them some time, but they can pull some godawful shit these days.

to be fair, they never have any really good cover arts.

But, i consider their self title and Music cover arts to be most bearable. Indeed they need to consider to fire their art director. It's been awhile. This one for GO just plain boring.

And srsly, cover art is the first thing people will judge whether or not they have to buy a CD in record stores.

If you like a specific band that is different thing, as you will keep buy it anyway regardless the crappy cover art.

And it does matter, if not, these record labels wouldn't bother to hire many peoples and spend like stacks of money to design and make some of these "just cover arts"

they may as well sell it the way it is, without cover arts.

Without lyrics sheet. Just plain like blank CD-R packaging. Srsly.

Edit: Forgot to add, for some bands, cover arts also can be use as a way to represent the main idea for songs in the album.

to be fair, they never have any really good cover arts.

But, i consider their self title and Music cover arts to be most bearable. Indeed they need to consider to fire their art director. It's been awhile. This one for GO just plain boring.

And srsly, cover art is the first thing people will judge whether or not they have to buy a CD in record stores.

If you like a specific band that is different thing, as you will keep buy it anyway regardless the crappy cover art.

And it does matter, if not, these record labels wouldn't bother to hire many peoples and spend like stacks of money to design and make some of these "just cover arts"

they may as well sell it the way it is, without cover arts.

Without lyrics sheet. Just plain like blank CD-R packaging. Srsly.

Edit: Forgot to add, for some bands, cover arts also can be use as a way to represent the main idea for songs in the album.

Thank you.

Agreed with everything Chianti wrote.

Truthfully Girugamesh has always had terrible cover art, but this definitely takes the cake.

Man, just about everybody is drinkin' hard from the haterade for this one lol. I actually liked COLORS, and Inochi no Ki was meh, but it had good B-sides. If girugamesh can keep momentum, they can actually manage to beat out NOW.

Mainly because NOW sucked, and MUSIC was actually good.

I actually liked COLORS, and Inochi no Ki was meh, but it had good B-sides. If girugamesh can keep momentum, they can actually manage to beat out NOW.

Mainly because NOW sucked, and MUSIC was actually good.

I liked COLORS and inochi no ki, I think the actual musical content of the album is going to be not bad... album name and art is just terrible, but people need to look past that and just listen to the album to make judgements. Even judging specific track titles is better than the art and name.

Sign in to follow this