Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new album release

The chorus feels waaaay out of place! The song is pretty cool in its own way, but it' not something I like to hear girugamesh doing, please go back to pre self-titled. :(

The very short breakdown was kind of cool, but I think that was the highlight.

The chorus is killing me, it doesn't even sound like it's in the same scale as the rest of the song. It's so out of place.

Yeah it does sound out of place just like some songs of DEATHGAZE's BLISS OUT. It kindda sounds like two different songs being pasted together. But either way, I still sorta like the outcome it has.

The song was bland, boring, etc. but it wasn't a complete mess, just uninspired. I've heard all of this before by Girugamesh, they need to stop writing the same song over and over and over again, like Sadie.

with that said: on a technical level the song is pretty well done -- most prominently the guitar work. But that's really it.

This turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I'm excited for the new album now~ ;D

Sure, it's not the Girugamesh the hardcore fans wanted (Though, I'm a pretty hardcore fan), but it's still a good song in itself.

The song was bland, boring, etc. but it wasn't a complete mess, just uninspired. I've heard all of this before by Girugamesh, they need to stop writing the same song over and over and over again, like Sadie.

with that said: on a technical level the song is pretty well done -- most prominently the guitar work. But that's really it.

So much truth in this post!

Knowing giru, they will have one or two experimental songs that end up turning out great. Their problem is all the singles/PV songs are the same generic crap they have been releasing for years.

Knowing giru, they will have one or two experimental songs that end up turning out great. Their problem is all the singles/PV songs are the same generic crap they have been releasing for years.

cannot agree more...........

I thought at the end, that it wasn't bad, it was alright, but it didn't made me want to start it again - it iwass okay, but I don't think that I will remember the song for about five minutes later after it ended. It was an 'I have heard it before, many times, and there were so many better versions of this' song for me. I never thought that I would hear scratches in a girugamesh song, and I still don't understand, why they were necesarry in this song, together with the melodic breakdowns. Don't know if the bands think that they are a nu-metal/rock band or not, but those scratches are just wtf . Overall, it was a good song with some correct electronic addiction to it, but these things pretty much killed the song for me - generic electro-rock you could say, about 5/10.

The chorus is... weird. Though I still like the song. Kind of curious about how the album is going to be. Since they don't upload previews for the other songs, they might be fooling fans so they buy the album, and the rest of the songs be a bunch of generic crap. Who knows.

But that sounds more like something Kisaki would do :domo:

I'll listen them now. Ofcourse they are just samples so I can't say much yet. I really like the opening, "Destiny", "Exit", "Mission Code", "13 Days", ...well all of them except the two that were on released on single before, they didn't do much for me, but then I prefer Inochi no Ki. Just gotta wait for the full versions. Saikai sounded a bit boring though. Mission Code is my favorite sample, along with Calling.

Keep in mind: Amazon never ever picks the best part of songs as selling points.

I got up to Color, a song I liked, and couldn't listen to the previews anymore because they just... Amazon never makes songs sound good...

They did it with D'espas album too.

Not sure about the previews. None of the songs seem to be covering any new ground, some of the previews sound downright awful/boring.

Calling is the best sounding preview.

But shaping up to be their worst album at this stage for me.

saw the destiny pv and didnt liked it at all, so standard, nothing special

i liked everything till Now, but Color and Inochi no Ki were not releases i liked and im afraid they now went a way even i cant support them in. i love this band really much, but man, stop releasing crap

im also expecting the worse for their live in bochum, loved them last times, they were one of the best live bands ive seen, but with this music....houston we have a problem

Although most of you probably don't like NOW I think it was a great album, but the previews kind of disappointed me :/ Calling sounds indeed really good, but the rest of the songs sound way to similar to each other. The bass is pretty badass though.

^ Yeah, and NOW was far better than MUSIC IMO. I'm wishing that Amazon randomly cut the songs to be the previews if not this album would turn out to be even worse than MUSIC.

MUSIC is the culmination of their awfulness. Still the worst album i have heard to to this day. Needless to say, NOW was far better, though it still sounded pretty bad to me.

The samples sound bland and boring. If you are changing your sound while flipping off to your core audience, it is recommended to have some quality control that would win the fans of the old sound over too.

Sign in to follow this