CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #5: Do you like to cook?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #5  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to cook?

• bruh, I'm a master chef. I love cooking!
    • If it's microwavable, then hell yeah!
    • Nope, I prefer for others to cook for me.
    • I don't mind it...as long as I have a recipe.
    • I don't necessarily enjoy it, but I do it because I need to.

I can cook if I have a recipe, but it takes me forever and everyone else in my family absolutely loves cooking, so I just let other people handle it most of the time. I've been living on my own for the past few months, so I've practiced a bit more, but I still don't really enjoy it.

My waifu doesn't cook, so I don't really have any choice there XD I do rather enjoy it though, so it's fine :3 For a while, I was actually considering going to culinary school until I decided that I'd rather not spend the rest of my working life in a kitchen somewhere :x

Nope, I hate cooking. I am normally a very patientt person, but with cooking... Not at all. I don't like how long it takes and how much time it takes away from my day. :'D I don't get how some people make food every day for couple of hours, especially because my work is in different times (not a 9 to 5 job); sometimes I get home at 9PM, sometimes at 6PM, but sometimes at 2PM. 

And when I have school, I am at home at 7PM or 9PM, so no way I will start cooking something as well. 

(but oh well, I eat pretty unhealthily, as I don't eat proper meals that much. Porridge, curd and ryebread is pretty much enough for me; makes me full, has lots of protein and so on.)

/ramble

My nana always does the cooking for me and my sis. We've offered to do it ourselves but she enjoys it and likes doing it to feel like she's being useful around the house. (she's the most loving, hardworking grandmother I've ever known) We think, at least. Embarrassing to think about again but, a few years back a girl in my class asked if I'd ever even made a sandwich before and I said no without thinking, even though that's the truth. Everyone giggled, pretty much.. Things haven't changed that much even now. I can make little cakes and pancakes if mama or someone else is helping me, but alone, I'll just enjoy a loath of bread. 

I didn't know which option to go for because of this but went for 'I don't mind it,' since I'd cook for myself if I could, but honestly.. even with a recipe I'd mess up. Only recently learnt how to turn on an oven by myself. And I've taken cooking lessons in school before. Intelligence in the kitchen isn't my forte.

I don't hate cooking, but I'm not in love with cooking. I understand a good majority of people see it as an art, but really I just want recipes that make my food edible tasting. 

YES! I'm a beginner though.

Nothing better than homemade quesadillas...

literally the only food I know how to make. well other than eggs and a sandwich

I've tried to learn but my teachers (family) are terrible at explaining things to me.

I'm very picky about my food and I'm a vegan so I had to learn how to cook for myself.

However, after being vegan for 5 years I don't actually know if the food that I find delicious is actually delicious measured on a 'normal' standard.... But I like to pretend that I'm a master chef.

I kinda like cooking. I love cooking pastas and stuff, but I'm not too fond of cakes and stuff. I think I can cook almost anything though. When I still lived with my parents my mom made me help with the dinner almost every night, which is pretty good since now I know how to cook almost everything. And in my opinion I cook some of my mom's recipes better than she does...

Yeah, I kinda do and I cook 85% of all food here. It's always exciting to try new things, but I can't help to get pissed off whenever it doesn't turn out as should, even if it ends up tasting fantastic. Heh.

Nope, I hate cooking. I am normally a very patientt person, but with cooking... Not at all. I don't like how long it takes and how much time it takes away from my day. :'D I don't get how some people make food every day for couple of hours, especially because my work is in different times (not a 9 to 5 job); sometimes I get home at 9PM, sometimes at 6PM, but sometimes at 2PM. 

/ramble

Agree on that one. Sometimes I feel like it never ends :P I wish I could finish everything in hyper speed o_O