but we'll see...

In the meantime, she looks so pretty on British vanity Fair September Issue <3

the cover:

53943299.jpg

moar:

ladygagavanityfair.jpg

There's some more, but not gonna flood this place with imgs :P

Realgaga.jpg

I like how she looks different on all her pictures. Good photoshopping skills on the Vanity Fair cover. :D

I love Lady GaGa 8D She's the only artist who's popular now that I listen too. She's so strange and unique, and all of her songs are really catchy.

Guest 膣分泌液
IF I WERE GAY I'D WORSHIP THAT SHIT!! sreubq321eewfgq1

...wait. D:

I'm working on the assumption that since this is a VK forum everyone here is either a bisexual 13 yo girl or a late teen gay dude until proven otherwise.

IF I WERE GAY I'D WORSHIP THAT SHIT!! sreubq321eewfgq1

...wait. D:

I'm working on the assumption that since this is a VK forum everyone here is either a bisexual 13 yo girl or a late teen gay dude until proven otherwise.
You must be a doctor.

she just debuts another new song on St.Paul, Minnesota show on August 31st

a piano song, but doesn't guarantee it will sounds like this on the album.

As we all know she usually played some upbeat into piano version.

Anyway it sounded good. Check:

are you Little Monsters out thar ready for

first single of BORN THIS WAY? Cos Mother Monster just

tweeted this:

"tonite's the last show before the single. Is it legal to ruffie yourself for album release? BORNTHISWAY sedatives? Santa, I Wanna Be Sedated."

^ woohoo :D

Fame Monster is indeed great. It's one step higher than The Fame at quality. :mrgreen:

Wonder how Born This Way going to sound. :hyper:

gagabornthisway.png

"I’m beautiful in my way,

‘cause God makes no mistakes,

I’m on the right track baby,

I was Born This Way.

Don’t hide yourself in regret,

just love yourself and you’re set.

I’m on the right track baby,

I was Born This Way."

cause God makes no mistakes

Hello there!

Wonder how the next album will do now that the fuzz about her has settled down. I mean i heard Justin Bieber isn't popular anymore, so wonder if she's going down with him ( ohoho ). Meh it's just me, but i haven't heard much about her lately, compared to a while ago when she was the only thing i heard about.

Lady GaGa had her fifteen minutes of fame, now she's just overexposed and starting to piss me off.

I hate this fucking mommy monster and little monster bullshit. I guess it's mostly because I hear 12 year old girls every day refer to themselves as little monsters and how they love MOMMY MONSTER.

ugh. fuck it all.

Next up, Greyson Chance and Willow Smith. And they're both even younger than Bieber.

Anyway, I liked gaga before she turned into a complete attentionwhore only wearing strange clothes everywhere she went. Where are the Just Dance days? It seems such a long time ago :s

The Lyrics are a bit cheesy yes, Though I don't particularly go for lady gaga when I want great lyrics. We'll see how this one pans out. I only really like a few songs from The Fame (though it was her best image still imo) but really liked most of The Fame Monster, so it can be hit or miss.

The Lyrics are a bit cheesy yes, Though I don't particularly go for lady gaga when I want great lyrics. We'll see how this one pans out. I only really like a few songs from The Fame (though it was her best image still imo) but really liked most of The Fame Monster, so it can be hit or miss.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not particularly excited for this - the hype is killing it and the lyrics don't do much for me either -, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Not gonna judge until I hear the song.

But yeah, I miss the Just Dance days too. Then fame got to her head.

Sign in to follow this