Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

DragonBall Z : Xenoverse

So This Game was announced over the summer, It will be the latest game installment in the franchise. Many fan's as always were hyped for it, other's anticipated it'd be a failure like the previous slew of DBZ garbage games that have been being released such as, DBZ: Ult. Tenkaichi, DBZ: Kinect, and DBZ Battle Of Z. Personally all the DBZ games after Tenkaichi 3 were Garbage, but the fanbase has mixed feelings on these games. This game's story line is in your hand's, You are a time cop sent through the DBZ timeline to stop a mysterious villain from screwing everyone over. You are to create your own character btw. Since this game is being made by dimps, I have high hopes for this.

24174452903679.jpg

What do you think?

Seeing what sort of game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" will be, I expect something really mediocre - yet I'll definitely try the game when it will come out. I don't like the plot, if I may say so. Anyway, the DBZ games died after Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Spike have no idea of what they're doing since the PS3/X360 gen... But hey, let's wait and see what Dimps are capable to produce.

Dimps produced DBZ Games Such As, The Budokai Series, and DBZ: Burst Limit. So I think it'll be pretty good, one thing about DBZ Games is even as the gameplay falter's the graphics are always stunning.

Yup, I really enjoyed the Budokai series but never tried Burst Limit (though I heard the game was poor compared to what Dimps produced in the past). What it's typical in the stuff they developed is the gameplay, in which you have less freedom of motion but that remains totally superb (even if it looks like they'll keep the same gameplay of the previous games for Xenoverse). That said, the fact that Dimps produced good BDZ games is reassuring and allows us to hope for something decent... Still the storyline doesn't seduce me.

The storyline seems a bit generic if you ask me. But then again I have very shitty opinions.

I really love the fact that we can create our own characters now!! However, the character creation options are just...bland. You're stuck with the default setting of a muscular man and a petite girl...let's just hope that that's just the demo, and that they'll be cooking up more options as they go. I also don't like the quotes that you have to use on the chatroom when you're in the multiplayer mode, but I believe that's just the demo also.

Other than that, I haven't had a chance to watch much gameplay yet, but I'm really excited for this game! The graphics are amazing, so I hope the developers don't screw this game up! (because personally, the games that came after Budokai 3 sucked ass, and the only good games that came after are only available in Japan ;A; )

I really love the fact that we can create our own characters now!! However, the character creation options are just...bland. You're stuck with the default setting of a muscular man and a petite girl...let's just hope that that's just the demo, and that they'll be cooking up more options as they go. I also don't like the quotes that you have to use on the chatroom when you're in the multiplayer mode, but I believe that's just the demo also.

Other than that, I haven't had a chance to watch much gameplay yet, but I'm really excited for this game! The graphics are amazing, so I hope the developers don't screw this game up! (because personally, the games that came after Budokai 3 sucked ass, and the only good games that came after are only available in Japan ;A; )

Ultimate Tenkaichi had a character creation but that game was......yea.......Horrible..

After Budokai, they just became uncreative and just didn't care anymore. (How in the fucking hell is Tenkaichi 3 the best-selling game?!?!?! D:) Hopefully this game changes things...and I wish we could have Dragon Ball Heroes here too. :/

After Budokai, they just became uncreative and just didn't care anymore. (How in the fucking hell is Tenkaichi 3 the best-selling game?!?!?! D:) Hopefully this game changes things...and I wish we could have Dragon Ball Heroes here too. :/

Tenkaichi 3 Imo was actually pretty good. It felt sleek and and tight. Budokai 1-3 and Tenkaichi 3 > Everything else

Another aspect about Tenkaichi 3, It's large roster, like very large.

Tenkaichi 3 Imo was actually pretty good. It felt sleek and and tight. Budokai 1-3 and Tenkaichi 3 > Everything else

Another aspect about Tenkaichi 3, It's large roster, like very large.

That was the only thing that was good about it. I remember that shit coming up constantly on the commercials xD Good times....

But anyway, let's hope to get Xenoverse, so that when we meet up in-game, I'll kick your ass with my character! ;D

That was the only thing that was good about it. I remember that shit coming up constantly on the commercials xD Good times....

But anyway, let's hope to get Xenoverse, so that when we meet up in-game, I'll kick your ass with my character! ;D

xD Challenge Accepted . If you're getting it for Xbox 360 that is ;w;

It'll probably be a good game but I think the Dragon Ball franchise has kind of died down. Bandai attempted to hype up Digimon recently with that fighting game as a reboot and it failed miserably. The only thing that'll help reboot franchises would be to actually take some time with the games and do a crap ton of advertising.

It'll probably be a good game but I think the Dragon Ball franchise has kind of died down. Bandai attempted to hype up Digimon recently with that fighting game as a reboot and it failed miserably. The only thing that'll help reboot franchises would be to actually take some time with the games and do a crap ton of advertising.

And Toriyama and co. are trying too hard to bring back DB with the shitty movies, shitty games, and shitty manga (Dragon Ball Minus...really?!). All they're doing is answering fanboys' wishes and having them jack off to that shit without giving any explanations about how it happened in the first place...and the latest movie (which comes out in 2015) is COMPLETE SHIT. Just look it up and see it for yourself. Even most of the fanboys hate it already!!

And Toriyama and co. are trying too hard to bring back DB with the shitty movies, shitty games, and shitty manga (Dragon Ball Minus...really?!). All they're doing is answering fanboys' wishes and having them jack off to that shit without giving any explanations about how it happened in the first place...and the latest movie (which comes out in 2015) is COMPLETE SHIT. Just look it up and see it for yourself. Even most of the fanboys hate it already!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIoSWnMkHw

^ My reaction to The DBZ Fanbase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIoSWnMkHw

^ My reaction to The DBZ Fanbase

Jesus gawd, tell me about it - Super Saiyan Bardock travelling to the distant past to beat Freeza's ancestor?? Rejecting the Bardock special to the point where it totally fucks up the whole anime's storyline THIRTY YEARS IN THE MAKING??? SSJ4 BROLY??! FREEZA COMING BACK IN THE NEW MOVIE?!?!?!?!? BITCH REALLY????????

All because some fantards weren't satisfied with the final product, especially with how stupid and pointless GT was.

Jesus gawd, tell me about it - Super Saiyan Bardock travelling to the distant past to beat Freeza's ancestor?? Rejecting the Bardock special to the point where it totally fucks up the whole anime's storyline THIRTY YEARS IN THE MAKING??? SSJ4 BROLY??! FREEZA COMING BACK IN THE NEW MOVIE?!?!?!?!? BITCH REALLY????????

All because some fantards weren't satisfied with the final product, especially with how stupid and pointless GT was.

*Loud Clapping* 

Same old storyline, it seems, even while they say you can 'create your own storyline with your own character'. It's like you just fight alongside the original storyline with a new character and that's all. I am no longer excited for DBZ games, unfortunately.

Same old storyline, it seems, even while they say you can 'create your own storyline with your own character'. It's like you just fight alongside the original storyline with a new character and that's all. I am no longer excited for DBZ games, unfortunately.

To hell with the story line im hyped about the mechanics and play style.

The "dark" thing is kinda retarded and kinda killed my excitement...:/

This game looks so...boring. I've watched playthroughs and it looks very lackluster of what it was cooked up to be.

Sign in to follow this