Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

DragonBall Z : Xenoverse

A lot of video game retailers are whoring this game out with advertisements and "special pre-orders". I could see this selling pretty well, actually. I'm just not into Dragon Ball Z as much anymore to care about buying it. However, knowing that my sister is a huge fan I may indeed just buy this for her. 

A lot of video game retailers are whoring this game out with advertisements and "special pre-orders". I could see this selling pretty well, actually. I'm just not into Dragon Ball Z as much anymore to care about buying it. However, knowing that my sister is a huge fan I may indeed just buy this for her.

It actually is selling pretty well in Japan right now...

I read some reviews and everyone seems to agree on one point: It's the best Dragon Ball game since Tenkaichi 3. I haven't tried it yet but I'm diggin it tbh, I saw some gameplays and a lot of people recommended it to me. I've made up my mind, I'm planning to buy it for PS4.

I like the story mode because it's actually different for once! I'm currently watching some playthroughs on Youtube, and it's gotten me pretty excited about the game!

If only I weren't so busy with college and could afford a PS4, then I'd love to have Xenoverse...

I kind of wish you could have your own story mode is completely different from the main one. Sure fixing the timeline is different but it's still rooted in the same old tired format. I want real power levels, destructible environments, and better free roaming options. I'm also hoping the next xenoverse type game supports some kind of virtual reality mode. 

Sign in to follow this