BrenGun

pinned list upload blogs

isn't an idea to make a topic with a list of all those blogs who upload music?

Then its also more easy to see where or files are also stored at the internet.

or is that an bad idea to make such list?

IMO, it would mean nothing if those blogs use the same links that are originally posted here (which is like 99%). lol

true that, but still its good to know which blog you shouldn't visit since they use the same link :P

IMO, it would mean nothing if those blogs use the same links that are originally posted here (which is like 99%). lol

Haha this. But it would indeed make finding uploads easier since they're very simple to navigate and find files there.

Edit: It sounds like I'm promoting 'just take every single file you want!!' What I mean is by seeing who the originial uploader is as some credit them on the sites, you can thank them here! omg sorry, this post was made on mobile so it may be terrible xD

Haha this. But it would indeed make finding uploads easier since they're very simple to navigate and find files there.

And also what I've said,

We also could separte list the blogs who re-upload and those who don't. So makes to navigate it also more simple :3

Not a bad idea, but who's willing to make such list? It takes quite some time to make it though and  I'm sure many people are busy during this month to give a helping hand.

The more important question is who is going to keep it updated. Blogs can disappear and reappear in the blink of an eye if they want to.

it's sad to do an upload blog when M-H could be easily the first VK community of the interwebz. We should stick together in one place and not doing stuff like that. I don't get it.

i think it's not a bad idea since sometimes people here request stuff that is available on multiply blogs but they are just too lazy to spend few minutes to check if those links are working or not. 

Well enough people like those blogs if links are dead over here.

I once said, let's try to ban out those stealer's. However most of the people said it was stupid because blogs are useful.

Yet isn't it fun to know where those stealer's post the links?! then you also can simply watch them.

it's sad to do an upload blog when M-H could be easily the first VK community of the interwebz. We should stick together in one place and not doing stuff like that. I don't get it.

Such a newbie :P

Batsu.org? tonberry torrents? tainted world?

Ahhhhhhhhhh. they were the days!

Such a newbie :P

Batsu.org? tonberry torrents? tainted world?

Ahhhhhhhhhh. they were the days!

We're still here! Kind of. We rebranded by changing names thanks to a few people who will remain unnamed, but the core community has remained since 2007. That's pretty good in the grand scheme of things.

I feel more confident in this idea now that just DarkWater alone has managed to cover most of the blogs. Like NotSelfYou, others can contribute so we can cover most blogs and add them here. Easy to see what to avoid. If everyone agrees, it's not a bad idea, as I've explained above. 

This is also a good site to find discographies through other user accounts. But for each email account that you create, you have a limit of 15mb, but you can create an imaginary email we to the right.

http://chomikuj.pl/

edit: and other >> http://www.j-musiic.com

update 24.10 http://japanrock-club.blogspot.com.br/

visual-eroguro-kei-3.blogspot.com.br 

Edited by Oblaat777