LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

7 hours ago, ghost said:

Haven't posted in THIS thread in a while.

Hide contents

dan2_small_zpsjbu3lwsd.jpg

I'm not happy with this shot, but I wanted to update my face. Unplanned, impulsive photo shoot, I was too hungry to care, so yeah, here's an awkward recent pic of me. Yay.

You could be a CCTV news reporter for all I know.

When I first posted in this thread, I must have been about 21/22. Maybe. I still have one of the pictures I posted, it was way back on the first page years ago!  Grumpy YA in green frog pyjamas.

Spoiler

11693885_871912532902579_732879620970698

I had green hair for a while after that, thankfully the pictures of it are scarce. I will never dye my hair that colour again.  Then red from the ages of 24-26! This was taken on holiday in the Highlands before a pub dinner a year ago so I was, of course, smiling because... alcohol.

Spoiler

11403018_880241395403026_418052798844447

And currently at 27, I'm blonde and much chunkier (and totally okay with that.) I'm glad I checked on this thread because it prompted to go back and look at how I've changed in appearance in my time at MH! Plus, there's lots more pictures of the beautiful members here to appreciate! I've been missing out! :lleft:

Spoiler

12799094_991969274230237_639546955789886

12670307_982743655152799_105891145289689

27 minutes ago, emmny said:

pulse wriggling to dim scene + ugly + groan of venemous cell all in one clusterfuck of a quasi-ruki cosplay for the toronto live

Hide contents

tumblr_o6dbeoVKDU1u2q30po1_540.jpg

tumblr_o6dbeoVKDU1u2q30po2_540.jpg

Omfg this Make-Up looks so fckn Hot on u. Omfg. I'm so jelly hahaha.

14 hours ago, emmny said:

pulse wriggling to dim scene + ugly + groan of venemous cell all in one clusterfuck of a quasi-ruki cosplay for the toronto live

yass bitch yassss

13 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

Aww thank you! ^^" My brows are so huge haha

lol nah dc they look good xD 

Also how do I upload a picture now? 
I try it with 'Insert other media' and hen the image url from imgur but it dosent work xd

Edited by AliceParanoid

42 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

lol nah dc they look good xD 

Also how do I upload a picture now? 
I try it with 'Insert other media' and hen the image url from imgur but it dosent work xd

Haha I'll have to remember their power next time I go looking for a date :D

I just use this site and go for the message board option. Simply copy the hotlink for websites code once it's once and insert it into the comment box after clicking on 'Source' :)

http://postimage.org/

4 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

Haha I'll have to remember their power next time I go looking for a date :D

I just use this site and go for the message board option. Simply copy the hotlink for websites code once it's once and insert it into the comment box after clicking on 'Source' :)

http://postimage.org/

I can be ur date ahahaha XD :'D

Thenks haha, just worked finally haha

On 2016-05-01 at 5:08 AM, leafwork said:

yass bitch yassss

thanks beb <3 <3

On 2016-04-30 at 3:23 PM, AliceParanoid said:

Omfg this Make-Up looks so fckn Hot on u. Omfg. I'm so jelly hahaha.

thank you!

40 minutes ago, TJK. said:

My avatar is of me, but I can always post something different.

actually my avatar is also me lol.

but i'm not rocking out on a stage... i'm just being a crazy cat lady or something idk.

Yeah, most of my pics of late are of me either rocking out, band pics, and Various fan selfies. However, I do have some personal pics laying around.

Well, at least it's not a pic of you and the cat bathing.... I know crazy cat ladies, believe me lol

2 minutes ago, TJK. said:

Yeah, most of my pics of late are of me either rocking out, band pics, and Various fan selfies. However, I do have some personal pics laying around.

Well, at least it's not a pic of you and the cat bathing.... I know crazy cat ladies, believe me lol

oh damn. If the definition of a crazy cat lady includes bathing with your cats... I don't think I'll ever fill those shoes. 

What type of music do you play, bruh?