LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Here is a really weird alien kind of pic of me haha~ finally white/silver/grey hair tho~

1488932_815924985138328_3029819294747508

^ Woah I'm so jealous of your hair color D: makes me want to start belaching my hair again..

Shir0 being A0i once

10432533_920595527980561_784268768818859

^ Woah I'm so jealous of your hair color D: makes me want to start belaching my hair again..

I'm a hairdresser so if you need advice feel free to ask also be careful

Shir0 being A0i once

10432533_920595527980561_784268768818859

Here is a really weird alien kind of pic of me haha~ finally white/silver/grey hair tho~

Holy hell, I want your hair colour.

Anyway, figured I might as well post a pic of me. This is one of the few selfies I'm semi-comfortable with.

tumblr_ngaej12fpr1qg64euo1_1280.jpg

Holy hell, I want your hair colour.

Anyway, figured I might as well post a pic of me. This is one of the few selfies I'm semi-comfortable with.

tumblr_ngaej12fpr1qg64euo1_1280.jpg

Haha thank you :3 i want your hair TAT

^ uhm, dude... so i've been wondering for quite a while already and it really bugs me tbh... do you really think that make-up of yours is "cool" (or idk what exactly do you think about it) ??? it just didn't change since i first seen some pic of yours few years ago.

So I tried a new band photo today. 

10686624_1067431466617355_50119529573125

Contacts came in the mail! :D

And I have to add... Shir0 you're freaking cute o///o

I've also been wondering something. Why are you always half naked on your photos? Is that somekind of fashion? 

At least it's cooler than on purpose, possibly making someone feel bad and insecure about themselves.

and how does this related to my question? or you are just speaking to yourself? jeez, suckface =__=

It is related to your question because a question like that can easily make someone feel insecure about their looks, is it really that difficult to understand?

And people are posting their pictures to feel good about themselves right? :D I love this thread.

Not necessarily, even though I assume a lot of people probably do. People also post selfies when they feel good about their looks. Is it really something bad though? lol. What's bad is bashing on how someone looks.

Also, to be honest his make-up is not very different from most 90's indie visual kei band lol.

It is related to your question because a question like that can easily make someone feel insecure about their looks, is it really that difficult to understand?

oh, come on. not everybody is such a sissy pussy who might feel that way

ask in a polite manner

so did i. seriously what's wrong with my sentence? i tried as polite as i could, meh :/