Trombe

MEJIBRAY LIVE DVD & 2 new maxi singles release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY one-man live at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2014/12/22 that their LIVE DVD "THE THEATRICAL SHOW「鳥ハ泳ギ方ヲ知ラズ溺レ亡骸(tori wa oyogikata wo shirazu obore nakigara)」at Shibuya Koukaidou" will be released at 2015/03/04 (5,400yen), which will include scene of that one-man live at 2014/12/22

[track list]
SE.IDEA
01.シアトリカル・ブルーブラック(theatrical blue black)
02.DiefiL
03.Hungry Psychopath
04.Mr.レインは死んだふり(Mr.rain wa shindafuri)
05.RAVEN
06.埋葬虫(maisoumushi)
07.Contagion
08.Echo
09.hatred × tangle red × hunger red
10.瞬間のアイディアル(shunkan no ideal)
11.BOWWOW
12.SUICIDAL WORD GAME
13.SERVANT
14.Cristate
15.鳥は泳ぎ方を知らず溺れ亡骸(tori wa oyogikata wo shirazu obore nakigara)
SE.COPERNICUS
EN1
SE.猛毒(moudoku)
01.ネペンテス(nepenthes)
02.Invisible Tower maker
03.マダリ(madari)
04.サバト(sabbath)
05.月食(gesshoku)
06.枷と知能-それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-(kase to chinou-sorettetotemo ningen rashiitte kamisama wa waratteru no-)
07.メサイア(messiah)
SE.Iris

their new maxi single "ネペンテス(nepenthes)" will be released at 2015/04/01 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ネペンテス(nepenthes)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/09/25), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ネペンテス(nepenthes)
02.原罪の林檎(genzai no ringo)
03.砂に還りしキミ走る(suna ni kaerishi kimi hashiru) (included in regular edition)

their new maxi single "盈虧(eiki)" will be released at 2015/05/06 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "盈虧(eiki)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/09/25), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.人間(ningen) (included in regular edition)
02.盈虧(eiki)
03.蜈蚣(mukade)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "毒(doku)" since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/05/11 and up to tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/21 and their one-man live "盲目の猫を殺した猛毒(moumoku no neko wo koroshita moudoku)" at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2015/09/05

1504587151.jpg

Wow that's a lot of news. I was just wondering when we would get a DVD.

I can't wait for the new singles. Very into the titles.

The look is fantastic, much better than the TR look IMO.

Hell Yeah! got so many things to look forward to next year

the setlist is great :D and their new look is gorgeous! *-*

I'm way to much into Koichis High heels ._.

Tzk's outfit looks like it could be designed by Yuuki XD

Based just on titles, I would guess Nepenthes to be the heavier of the two, seems like it would have a heavy A and B side with a complimentary slow song as is a pretty common formula with VK singles. Could be the reverse for Eiki. As "Mukade" is the only one that inherently makes me think both dark and aggressive.

But hey we also tried to guess the gist of the 420 titles and that was virtually ALL misleading so who knows.

Noticing the encore setlist for the DVD and the release date, it would be interesting if we ended up hearing the live version of Nepenthes before the previews are shown, will probably be close either way.

LMAO at ko's heels too funny. i wanna hear raven.

doesnt look like yuuki to me.... no skin

"MEJIBRAY 2014 Winter Version MEJI-BAG" will be available for ordering through WHITE SIDE GROUP official web-shop since 2014/12/25 (2 TYPE - TYPE A 10,000yen / TYPE B 5,000yen)

[TYPE A contents]
・comment DVD (1 out of 4 ver. selectable - 綴(tsuzuki) / MiA / 恋一(koichi) / メト(meto) 4 ver.)
・live-limited CD "トロシナ(tro-syner)" or "Divergence"
・original sticker sheet A AND B
・MEJIBRAY original goods in random
・various cheki
・special prize: member personal goods (in random)

[TYPE B contents]
・comment DVD (1 out of 4 ver. in random - 綴(tsuzuki) / MiA / 恋一(koichi) / メト(meto) 4 ver.)
・original sticker sheet A OR B (in random)
・MEJIBRAY original goods in random
・various cheki