Trombe

ex-EAT YOU ALIVE Ba. new band "GAGA" has formed

It... sounds... so... much... like... アルルカン's vocalist.... please, tell me I'm not the only one who thinks so.

at parts yeah.

better than eats cocks alive

This topic is becoming very hilarous. Better than EYA...very funny.

yep was pathetic atemp at hardness eating nothing alive but plants like shit, and basic music. the only thing is that guy could sing live.

whats funny is people putting "eat cocks alive" on a pedestal

Keep calling them names, that will surely change people's minds.

tumblr_inline_n49waos9pe1qafrh6.gif

i dont change minds i speak mine. and i wouldn't call it calling names...

200_s.gif

You called them names meaning to insult them. That is exactly what the phrase "calling names" means. Just so you know.

And here's a protip: My comment was 100% sarcasm.

You called them names meaning to insult them. That is exactly what the phrase "calling names" means. Just so you know.

And here's a protip: My comment was 100% sarcasm.

insults are insults and to insult is like "hey stupidface" what i did was calling there music out, wordplay, and make fun

sarcasm with no base.

SO after listening to these previews I'd say this is still just decent to me. I'll probably check it out. Still..that look

h7apm.jpg

insults are insults and to insult is like "hey stupidface" what i did was calling there music out, wordplay, and make fun

sarcasm with no base.

Calling names ARE insults.... since when is that fun, sarcasm with no base?

You didn't like EAT YOU ALIVE, fine, end of story. Let's all be quiet and enjoy GAGA.

My avatar totally represent my reaction when I read the above comments "-"

Back on topic,they do not sound bad,there's potential but a lot of work to do,especially for the vocalist imo.

Too much autotune, not like ARLEQUIN at all. Cool samples. At least it's already better than EYA...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what do GAGA and ARLEQUIN have to do with eachother?

Calling names ARE insults.... since when is that fun, sarcasm with no base?

You didn't like EAT YOU ALIVE, fine, end of story. Let's all be quiet and enjoy GAGA.

you never herd of 'making fun of someone' its like teasing. example: oh their shoes make them look like clowns. in this case it's EYA music

Find it really funny that some people can say that some 30 seconds previews are already better than the whole discography of another band.

well if the worth of the disco is 0-20 out of a 100 then yes

you never herd of 'making fun of someone' its like teasing. example oh their shoes make them look like clowns. in this case it EYA music

well if the worth of the disco is 0-20 out of a 100 then yes

For the same reason as pulling off practical jokes on strangers, then trying to use 'Chill dude it was a joke' to save your butt, you can't just make fun of someone like that.

Unless obviously and clearly specified, making fun of others/bands/toaster brand of coice or whatever, is mean and unnecessary.

And no I don't herd around words, never heard of that before.

If you got more to say, throw me a private message so we wont fill out this thread with nonsense.

Seems like some of people haven't even tried to listen to EYA. 

Even their ''boring'' songs like ''JENNIFER'' sounds awesome live. 

Omg what's wrong with you all...

I've seen EYA a few times and I enjoyed the composition of their songs but I could never get into his voice. 

With GAGA I'm also a little hesitant because I'm not sure what his voice will actually end up sounding like.. 

I like the look, though.
I'm mildly interested from the previews--but you never know with just a preview.

I'll be seeing them March 7th anyway when I'm going to see Xaa Xaa so I'll find out then if I actually like the music/feel like buying the CD.

looks good but still i think the "1st look" was better - although i can imagine it would be pretty tough playing on stage with this masks...

and wow that gotta be the hugest tube in an Vk-artists earlobe i've ever seen!