Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Watching Devil Survivor 2, just because I discovered it's drawn by the guy who did Durarara... And the concept seems alright. The reviews for the series aren't that great though so I don't really know what to expect.

Finally watched the Gundam 00 movie as well and for some weird reason my whole being-an-incredibly-big-fan-of-Setsuna feelings came up again.

Right now im watching "Another" it seems really creepy and scary xD

well since i like stuff like that...i decided to watch it so far nothing happen yet... (im only on Episode one lolz)

Devil Survivor - 2 episodes in, seems okay. Animation is great, story is so so.

Blood Lad - About a teen vampire obsessed with all things Japanese trying to revive a high school girl he liked who accidentally died so he can drink her blood. 2 episodes in and I'm really enjoying this.

HUNTERxHUNTER remake. currently on 80th ep. it become really dark and bloody comparing to very early episodes.

also going to continue watching one piece from 517 ep.

Danganronpa - The stereotypes and predictability are strong in this one.

Dog & Scissors - So glad this shits over. Most retarded anime I've seen to the point it makes SAO look good. I almost vomited, literally.

Majestic Prince - Classic mecha fun though there are a few eps that can get really grating.

High School DxD New - For all my fanservice needs but for some reason, this season ain't doing well for me.

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - Entertaining as always.

Attack on Titan - Typical shonen, wish the writing was better, but great soundtrack! Expect no less from Hiroyuki Sawano.

Blood Lad - Best show this season despite of its inconclusive ending.

Danganronpa - The stereotypes and predictability are strong in this one.

Dog & Scissors - So glad this shits over. Most retarded anime I've seen to the point it makes SAO look good. I almost vomited, literally.

Majestic Prince - Classic mecha fun though there are a few eps that can get really grating.

High School DxD New - For all my fanservice needs but for some reason, this season ain't doing well for me.

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses - Entertaining as always.

Attack on Titan - Typical shonen, wish the writing was better, but great soundtrack! Expect no less from Hiroyuki Sawano.

Blood Lad - Best show this season despite of its inconclusive ending.

Ah you didn't like Dog x Scissors? At least it was funny, I myself couldn't stop laughing half the time while I was watching it. Also how can you even compare this to SAO? Totally different genres with almost nothing in common content wise bro...

Ah you didn't like Dog x Scissors? At least it was funny, I myself couldn't stop laughing half the time while I was watching it. Also how can you even compare this to SAO? Totally different genres with almost nothing in common content wise bro...

I went into the show expecting to be stupid lulz entertainment while having a somewhat legit plot, but it had the most annoying cast of characters (like that masochist editor) and just a big WTF plot. First few eps had a story arc going then it went into random cliched anime scenarios with the same pervy gags running in the background. Who in their right minds would want to have sex with a dog? Ugh. I'll be honest, based on the trailer I saw, the show looked promising. By the time I saw the last ep, I was so filled with disgust that it almost killed anime for me completely. Don't ask me why I didn't drop it cuz I have no idea why I didn't do so myself.

Why I compare this to SAO? Because that's also a straight up bad anime like Dog & Scissors. Yes they're polar opposites of genre/content but in this case, it's substance/quality I'm comparing.

Well i can understand that. i guess i just wasn't that disappointed since i kinda went in to the show with no expectations whatsoever to begin with, so yeah... I actually thought the thing about her wanting to fuck the dog was pretty funny tbh... xD I guess if anything it was good for the random humor and laughs it gave me. Definitely not the best show ever but hey it certainly killed time :)

Sakamichi no Apollon - episodes 1 to 12 (romantic and jazz anime)

SKET DANCE

NARUTO Shippuuden 531

Fate/kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya episode 8 to 10

Just watching Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm waiting for the autumn anime season, i'll watch a lot of them XD

Nooo~ Gin no Saji and Watamote has ended. :-(

Began watching Another again, this time with my friend/roommate, but he realized after like 3 minutes that he already saw it long ago (but couldn't remember much, so we'll continue watching XD). Can't wait for the fall season~~

Nooo~ Gin no Saji and Watamote has ended. :-(

Began watching Another again, this time with my friend/roommate, but he realized after like 3 minutes that he already saw it long ago (but couldn't remember much, so we'll continue watching XD). Can't wait for the fall season~~

one week to go~

Okay, so the fall season is slowly beginning, these two seem promising so far:

Coppelion - mysterious post-apocalyptic thingie, looks and feels okay

Kill la Kill - extremely over-the-top and crazy, with some brilliant artwork; if they manage to keep the manic pace up this is gonna be one hell of a show

Also looking forward to seeing the first episodes of Pupa and Samurai Flamenco (and maybe Aoki hagane no Arpeggio and Koroshiya-san).

New season, new shows.

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

Gundam Build Fighters

Hajime no Ippo: Rising

IS: Infinite Stratos 2

Valvrave the Liberator 2nd Season

Kill la Kill

Little Busters!: Refrain

At the moment I'm watching:

- Nagi no Asukara

- Diabolik Lovers

- Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai