Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

The latest thing I've been following is Digimon Xros Wars because I never grew out of it that show's still the shit. My boyfriend watches with me so I have nothing to worry about [/denial].

The last show I watched before that was Witchblade. I liked it, but there wasn't as much perversion as I wanted :( . Sure there were a few titmonsters and they bled white sticky stuff...but Newtype magazine described it as being much more My-mom-wouldn't-want-me-watching-this.

Before that I re-watched Neon Genesis Evangelion. I love that series so much for dozens of reasons. I almost cried when Shinji squashed Kawru (Kaoru?) :unsure:

Black Rock Shooter

Highschool of the Dead

Kuroshitsuji II

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

Pandora Hearts

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~

Shiki

Shukufuku no Campanella

Sora no Woto

I also am going to starte watching ?????REBORN! again.
same

adding Kaichou Maid-sama, Welcome to the NHK, BLEACH, Naruto Shippuuden, Nodame i'm thinking to continue K-ON if i have more time in the internet.

+until the series ends.

I'm just going back on an anime kick again. I went through the first season of Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. in three days and I'm already on 2nd GIG. After this I'm probably going to watch Solid State Society, the original movie and then Innocence and get everything Ghost in the Shell related out of the way at once.

I'm a huge Ghost in the Shell whore if you didn't know. I'd kill babies for a third season.

Well I took a year of a break of anime but today I watched an hour and a half of Gundam 00 on Syfy and I loved it. Definitely going to watch it online now :DUUR:

Forgot to add I saw an episode of Requiem from the darkness, and I loved the gory parts (:

I am currently finishing off Durarara!! and watching Chi's Sweet Home on occasion, also I'm trying to find a place to watch Shiki because it looks interesting.

Bleach

FulMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Kekkaishi

Ghost Hound

Gintama

Golgo13

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Tytania

Xam'd

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love-

La Corda D'oro ~primo passo~

Shigofumi

I am currently finishing off Durarara!! and watching Chi's Sweet Home on occasion, also I'm trying to find a place to watch Shiki because it looks interesting.

Shiki is great :P Don't know about a place to watch them though, I'm just keeping up with the sub-squads and download every new episode.

- Haibane Renmei

- Hakuoi

- K-ON !!

- Kaichô wa Maid-Sama

- High School of the Dead

- Amagami SS

- Mitsudomoe

- Ookami-san

- Shukufuku no Campanella

- Seitokai Yakuindomo

- Asobi ni iku yo !

Shiki is great :P Don't know about a place to watch them though, I'm just keeping up with the sub-squads and download every new episode.

http://www.animecrazy.net

you can stream or download, take your pick...

just started watching "Betrayal knows my name" and it's pretty good so far, hoping it picks up soon though...

Same here.

And already in love! Uraboku has such a amazing story.