Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new single "九尾(kyuubi)" release

己龍(kiryu) new single "九尾(kyuubi)" will be released at 2015/04/01 (10 TYPE)

btw they will hold their one-man live "龍跳狐臥(ryuuchoukoga)" since Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2015/04/03 and up to tour final at Nippon Budoukan at 2015/07/31

btw they will hold their one-man live "龍跳狐臥(ryuushoukoga)" since Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2015/04/03 and up to tour final at Nippon Budoukan at 2015/07/31

I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE THEY REACHED BUDOKANNNNNNNNNNNNN!! So proud of my bbys <3 

Kiryu always have been at the forefront of multi-type fuckery, haha.

I'm interested to see just how different the 10 types will be.

I don't think it's just a 己龍 thing, I think it's a BP records thing. I know Royz does this shit too. When their CORE album was only 2 type, I was genuinely shocked lol.

10 types, oh my dear lord. It could just not be a difference of booklets. What if it's a special card or something in each of them yet no difference besides the cover and a card. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Playing in Budokan for an audience of like 20 people lmao

Nop at all. Kiryu is bigger than you imagine.

Also, depending how the stage is created 8k is a "full house" already. They probably know what they're doing ;)

Btw, nothing is gonna be worse than Miyavi's 1k ppl budokan hahahaha

I guess if they're only going strictly for the ground floor space (and not the 1st and 2nd floor balconies / seats etc) they might be able to almost fill that -- a capacity of 3500-ish ppl. That's out of a 14,470 total tho. XD Anyway, interested to see how this will play out. Maybe I'm underestimating the size of their fanbase.