Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new single "九尾(kyuubi)" release

Yup their sales are good. "Amaterasu" is the 9th most sold indies single in 2014. 

2nding what Dispo said: their sales are ridiculously high for a non-major act, so this 10-type nonsense works for them. 

Probably they're aiming Majors top 10 ranking. And i believe they'll make it this time :P

We still have no informations at all, so i dont understand why everyone's criticizing them. Maybe each CD is 500 yen? We don't know yet so lets just wait.

Probably the infos are going to be released in their tour final on friday, since the Budokan and the single announcements were planned to happen there. These informations leaked before the time. 

Also, An Cafe wasnt reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bigger than Kiryu is now

Bands being popular on western dont make them really popular in Japan

The tour final on Nakano Sunplaza just finished!

They officially announced the new single, the 47 places tour and the Budokan concert.

Also, on 08/03, Gt. Kujou Takemasa birthday concert will be held on Kawasaki Citta.

-

Today's setlist : 

1-天照
2-夢幻鳳影
3-靂霹ノ天青
4-井底乃蛙
5-達磨
6-残月
7-雛奉
8-悦ト鬱
9-秋雨葬送
10-舌切雀
11-三途川
12-花一匁
13-傷ノ声
14-朱花艶閃
15-誰彼刻
16-空蝉
17-暁歌水月
-EN- 
18-花魁譚
19-見世物鬼譚
20-鎮具破具
21-叫声

It was such an awesome setlist! 

Also, the new PV making of and spot were showed.
The song is not that heavy but the PV is soooo bloody!

TYPE A (1,080yen) will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "九尾(kyuubi)" PV & making), TYPE B (1,080yen) will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "九尾(kyuubi)" multi-angle PV), TYPE C-G (540yen each) will include CD (1 song)+booklet (different member ver.), and TYPE H-J (540yen each) will include CD (2 songs with different track 2) only

each type will enclose different subscription ticket

TYPE A (1,080yen) will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "九尾(kyuubi)" PV & making), TYPE B (1,080yen) will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "九尾(kyuubi)" multi-angle PV), TYPE C-G (540yen each) will include CD (1 song)+booklet (different member ver.), and TYPE H-J (540yen each) will include CD (2 songs with different track 2) only

each type will enclose different subscription ticket

This just went from fucking stupid to fucking confusing... hold up...

Oh wait, I got it now! TYPE H,I,J are the only ones with bonus tracks, and buying them all will total ¥1,620, which is roughly the cost of one type of a previous single, so that's not bad! Total of four tracks being released, like most BP records singles.

And about H,I,J versions, i will wait to see which version worth it, will want to hear them first to decide if i want them or not.

You can always just buy the bonus tracks on iTunes (JP). I'm sure they'll be there!

So i will buy Type A + Type B + Ishiki booklet version (just need to wait to know which version is Ishiki version between CDEFG)

And about H,I,J versions, i will wait to see which version worth it, will want to hear them first to decide if i want them or not.

Maybe i'm just not really aware of this but, someone know what are these subsription tickets for?

I guess it's only possible to use it in Japan, but i'm curious about what it's used for.

Hiyori's version if the F one :)

Also, here's a MV scene for you! Isn't him pretty fabulous there?

B7d4QH4IIAEZW-V.png

Usually, if you get all single types and send them all subscription tickets you receive a tour pamphlet, i think i'll be the same this time :)

[CD track list]
01.九尾(kyuubi)
lyrics & music: 酒井参輝(sakai mitsuki)
02.後ノ今宵(nochi no koyoi) (included in TYPE H)
lyrics: 黒崎眞弥(kurosaki mahiro) / music: 九条武政(kujou takemasa)
02.鬼ノ傀儡(oni no kairai) (included in TYPE I)
02.露一筋(tsuyuhitosuji) (included in TYPE J)