Trombe

ex-DELUHI members new band "Far East Dizain" new single "DIZAINIZE-EP" release

My first thought was "I hope this isn't another thing with Aggy in it..." and then I saw it was Leda and Sujk and I just. (◉ ‿ ◉ ✿)

I need to check out the vocalist's band(s) before I can get really hype tho.

Keita is best known for the short lived CodeRebirth

I'm excited as sh*t! Keita is my 3rd favorite vocalist currently (behind Tenten and Temari from amber gris)! I was distraught when CodeRebirth disbanded, BUT NOW....F*CK YES!!!!

It's now a waiting game to see whether this will top UNDIVIDE as "the best thing ex-Deluhi members have done to make up for Deluhi".

Good to see Keita... but with ex-Deluhi (and TweiT xD)... that sound like future j-pop/rock songs... no way to have hard song

^ I would like them to continue in the vein of the Division single for CodeRebirth mixed with Deluhi style until up to Yggdalive.

I always felt Keita's voice was too "nice" sounding to really be compelling in a straight up VKore band, I think this lineup has the potential to compliment him better.

Based on the band name though, my mouth is watering a bit for ethnic instrumental experiments a la Arkhelism. <3

Unfortunately, you couldn't pay me to care about Undivide or Loka, but with Sujk involved I'm not really worried..

I'm not gonna get hype for this band nor will I get attached even if their music does turn out to be legit...

At this point its become extremely tiring to get into these bands only to have them go to crap then pussy out/disband. Mind you, this is Leda's 4th band now?

I'll keep my eye out on em though. The line up does look solid.

they look basic. thanks trombe for the mess btw

absolutely loving their look! can't wait for their 1st release! and pretty curious what kind of sound they'll have.. bcuz of the line-up soundwise there are many things possible...

Im happy with the news, but why so excited about a band which prolly just last, a year or two? Kinda tired with Leda and Sujk's shits.

See, I don't think it's fair to lump Sujk together with the rest of post-DELUHI flakiness. Leda and Juri have been all over the place but Sujk just quietly did his own thing, he didn't do regular releases but 2 full albums in less than 3 years is reasonable and you could call it consistent (if slow) lol

There is still plenty of reason to think it wont last long, but to me (and probably some others) that's just what ex-DELUHI projects are destined to be, so we enjoy them while they still live XD maybe someday we will still hear Arkkkkkkk 3333333

Given the look, logos, and album art quality it seems like there is a decent amount of money backing this band.  I hope the production on the album makes the group shine, and really hope that the end product is worth the hype I want to feel.  I loved CodeRebirth and Deluhi, and I know that this group has the talent to make this a successful act.

I plan on buying this if we get a preview soon.  Although - with two tracks - it is not really an "EP", more of a single.