Ito

Help me pick the design of my new Business Card!

I need your help!
I have been working on designing a new business card and have come up with a bunch of designs and I want your help picking what I should go with. Ever card has a letter on it so you can vote like this:

Cover - A
Back - E

Feel free to give me any additional comments you might have as well. Also, let me know what color scheme you like more, the cyan or the teal. I am leaning towards teal, but that's in the air as well.

Cover:

10925462_826073604125590_793065338986165

Back:10750422_826073617458922_519696158778625

It's really cool that you're doing photography, I studied it at A level (I guess high school level) in England, for a while that was my dream too!

I agree with you on the teal over cyan, it's a bit less in-your-face.

For the front, I like D or B (although I would do away with the blue line on the Y and just leave the one on the V). G is also nice, simple, and gets the job done.

For the back, I like A (the white background on the text in B is a bit too much) and F (despite having a lot of space, the arrow points to your credentials, which always draws the eye there!).

Doing Photography for A level right now! xD I suck at it but it's such fun ahaha.

I find it easier which is my favourite from the covers and that's E. Simple, yet still very nicely done and not too much. Not distracting and has got just a little bit of the colour which I prefer.

I mostly favor D and F for the backs. It look artistic because you've got a bit of design on it more so then any of the others to me while also not going overboard with any of it.

I'm also going with the teal btw. Just for voting sake and so you know!

I like

Cover: G

Back: B

Cover: F

Back: E

But for B, I think it's distracting that just the middle of the website is bold.

I think having it all bold would make it less distracting.

What size is it? It looks pretty narrow. I don't think you are using your space well. Whatever version you choose you better space out the letters evenly, and wide enough apart to read. Maybe you should put the website address at the front instead to balance it out. I think I like C back version and B front version, but if you want consistency then you should have a smiilar color effect on both sides. Something like VONTOGRAPHY. Hope that helps.

Whoa! All of them look so professional already. It's kinda hard to choose the best one tbqh.

Well, after spending some time picking up what I really like, I'd choose these:

Cover - D

Back - E (I also like J though, but I find E easier to read as everything is on its own line.)

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Ended up going with E for the cover....between Facebook and here, it was overwhelmingly the most picked. The backside was less clear with people picking things all across the board. Since Moo, the printer I am going with, allows for multiple card backsides I chose to go with both B and D as they matched the front side the most,