Sign in to follow this  
Aion

The Walking Dead

I have, yeah. It was more focused on character development, so there wasn't much action to see, but it was great nonetheless. I haven't read the comics (yet!), but I like how they humanize the entire thing, gives it a much better and deeper view and it's great to watch it this way.

^without having read the comics (at the time of watching the last episode, afterward I went through them fast... more like I couldn't stop reading ) I can say I saw it coming, it didn't make it any less sad though. Anyway now it's starting to pick up, shame only 2 more eps left of this season D:

Watched ep 3 last night. Even though a lot of the acting was nothing but poor, it still goes up as my favourite ep of the three first. The dialog was about 50 times better than in ep 2.

But the new people that is not to be found in the comics is just annoying.

I think this show is really entertaining, the only thing that kind of throws me is the weird kind of ways they start the episode and end it. But I'm a big fan of zombie violence :)

Watched ep 4 and 5 last night. The first half of ep 4 was so bad it was embarrassing, the second half was rather decent though. Ep 5 was a little filler-ish, but good anyway.

One episode to go, and I kinda assume it'll be bad. You see, I've seen a pattern:

Ep:

1 = Good

2 = Horrible

3 = Very good

4 = bad-ish

5 = Good

And I assume ep 6 will be bad(-ish) again. Hope I am wrong though, but it kinda looks like it. Hopefully the second season will be way better. And 13 episodes can be niiiice.

Walking Dead Writing Staff Let Go

Deadline is reporting that executive producer Frank Darabont has let go of the show's entire writing staff, including his number 2, Charles H. Eglee (Dexter, The Shield)

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1137550p1.html

I am very positive to this. The results for season one wasn't very impressing, so hopefully this is for the best?

Ooh yeah. The first season has been really unimpressive with one dimensional characters and some certain events that have been... Well ridiculous ( the hospital, for one ). The staff firing will probaply be the best thing to happen to this series, as the writing is the biggest problem of the series. The comic is way better though, so i'll just stick to that 'till the next season comes out.

Haven't seen the last episode yet.

edit: aww hell i spent my 300th post for this

Comic is amazing shit, the TV show is pretty cool too. I personally think Andrew Lincoln is a bad ass and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes to fruition in SE2.

First episode of the new season just aired. Opinions?

Not reading the comics, so I was kinda shocked with what just happened at the ending... Out of the blue...

Watched it yesterday. So glad it's back. Wasn't shocked at the end since I did end up reading the comics (it actually happens much much earlier there iirc) but the whole scene with the Herd was so intense. I'm not sure the episode needed to be that long but overall it was a good welcome back.

Damn. Rick is a bad-ass. Killing one in front and one from behind so fast.

I thought what I said was vague enough, but okay Mr. Mod Maimsa.

~~~

:staru::staru::staru::staru::staru::staru:SPOILER :xxx::xxx::xxx: ~~~

Damn. Rick is a bad-ass. Killing one in front and one from behind so fast.

~~~

:xxx::xxx::xxx:SPOILER :staru::staru::staru::staru::staru::staru: ~~~

Glad that some of the characters actually develop some personality besides the good guy, bad guy archetypes. The last scene was great and the dude from Terriers is amazing.

The women in this show are still sadly, completely useless. They can't even drive or cook without passing out :roll:

This season is terrible. Lame soap opera human drama about relationships that are entirely meaningless. The female characters are all delusional windbags with no real fucking grasp of their current reality of POST ZOMBIE AMERICA. These fuckers need to step back and fucking realize a few things about the repercussions of errbody dead and errbody left alive being virtually lawless. I guess they are kind of touching on that with this new group of guys. But seriously, that scene in the bar with the two they killed. Fucking. Ridiculous. They basically murdered those two dudes on an assumption. Then they saved that kid, fixed him, decided to kill him, decided not to kill him like WTF. Totes fucked up on that one. And the cop's kid, totes his fault that that old fuck died. Totes his fault. That kid should feel like the biggest stinkiest piece of shit in the universe. Fuck this show. Seriously it's all a convoluted mess of bullshit with zombies thrown in.

AHAHA. At least this season had a finale that was better than the first seasons lame ass finale. Finally some mystery (ACTUALLY NO MYSTERY AT ALL IF YOU WATCHED THE TALKING DEAD RIGHT AFTER WHERE THEY PRETTY MUCH SPOILED ERRTHING EVER IN THE NEXT SEASON) with that mysterious lady in the hood and most of the main cast dying off. Laurie was a cunt at the end. And LOL at BIG SHERRIFF MAN acting like he's some kind of bad ass now that he killed his wife's temp hubby. Ahahahaha. I can't wait for next season to see if any other main cast members I hate die. (I want them all to.) Some of the ways people died were hilarious. Like Useless Woman #6 just walking along and getting bit in the throat and Faceless Non-Important Farm Family Member #4 drove into that mess of zombies and got eaten because he's a dumb shit~. I'm probably not even gonna bother watching the next season... Oh wait. I probably will. >_> The first season was so much better. Maybe the next one will be better than this lame as season 2.

Sign in to follow this