Hi Monochrome Heaven! I want to show you a new band "Visual" from Italy! They are "Yami Jamp" started their activities as a cover band (2013), but then slowly started to write songs becoming a real band. 

The band members are :

Vocal : Rei 
Guitar :
Guitar : Morph
Bass : Rurù
Drums : Kuro

They released their first PV on their YouTube Channel! : MORPHEUS

Yami Jamp official You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/YamiJampOfficial/videos

Yami Jamp official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yami-Jamp/161738813918406

Yami Jamp official Twitter : https://twitter.com/YamiJAMP

What do you think? :)10373832_792156404209974_564277140666423

I always try to support non-jap VK bands because the scene actually needs this. This one isn't as bad as I was expecting. This doesn't mean they are good, tough. The song is kinda boring and too generic. I see potential, tough. They need to get more refined, but at least they're better than most gaijin VK bands. Good aspects of this are that the solo sounds surprinsingly preety good and both the bassist and the drummer look good too. I see they really tried to make a good PV too. Looks to me as if they gave too much attention to the production, but it was poorly edited. Overall, it's at least better than usual, if you consider gaijin bands only. I see there are many bands coming from Italy. This is good. Keep the scene alive no matter how many bad critics you guys get. Just trying to be constructive here. Don't take it as an insult.

I have to agree not a bad go at Italian VK, better sounding than most from the VK DNA various.

Would have been better off with a different setting IMO, I think the room with the instruments is still part of the dance studio?

Aren't those topics mainly bands that started very recently? This band seem to have started two years ago. Oh well, don't really care anyway

They started two years ago as a "cover band" but only recently have become a real band starting to write songs

However, if you do not care because you commented? :)

I always try to support non-jap VK bands because the scene actually needs this. This one isn't as bad as I was expecting. This doesn't mean they are good, tough. The song is kinda boring and too generic. I see potential, tough. They need to get more refined, but at least they're better than most gaijin VK bands. Good aspects of this are that the solo sounds surprinsingly preety good and both the bassist and the drummer look good too. I see they really tried to make a good PV too. Looks to me as if they gave too much attention to the production, but it was poorly edited. Overall, it's at least better than usual, if you consider gaijin bands only. I see there are many bands coming from Italy. This is good. Keep the scene alive no matter how many bad critics you guys get. Just trying to be constructive here. Don't take it as an insult.

Thanks to this criticism you've written! is very constructive and meaningful! :) The band liked what you wrote! ^^

6 hours ago, XàYamiJamp said:

Just now found this. Thanks for all the suggest. All you say it's true. We are tryin to find our way ^^ . We are workin hard on it.

I can not wait to see your new works!! <3