yukidogzombie

Drawings

10 hours ago, hiroki said:

i love your drawings so much. the colors are wonderfully vibrant. they are all simple but vivid and lively :3 especially your eagle - i was blown away by how 'soft' it actually looks?!

great job and i look forward to seeing more!!

oh my thank you I'm happy you like my art 

Furaipan/フライパン from The Pumpkin Head 

Medias Used: Mission Silver Class watercolor Shinhan Watercolors , Koh-I-Noor Watercolors , Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors , Reeves Watercolors , Sakura Mat Watercolors , Sakura Gelly Roll pen

frypan_by_yukidogzombie-daw92vv.jpg

fanart of Muramura Hayato / 上邑隼人  from the japanese band The Nostradamnz

Medias Used : Mission Silver Class watercolor , Sakura Mat Watercolor  ,  Shinhan Watercolors ,  Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors , Reeves Watercolor

muramura_hayato_by_yukidogzombie-db3agl8

Great work you have @yukidogzombie, i like the way you made it, because its pretty colorful and also kinda fun because by checking your works its more focused on clowns. :D

Wow, your drawings looks even greater and better than before, you should keep up the good work. :)

fanart of  FryPan/フライパン from The Pumpkin Head 

Medias Used: Mission Silver Class watercolor , Shinhan Watercolors , Sakura Mat Watercolor , Marie's Watercolors and for outlines , Speedball Ink , Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India 

imag0201____1_by_yukidogzombie_dcwlect-f

fanart of Hayato from The Nostradamnz

o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。
Medias Used: Mission Silver Class watercolor , Shinhan Watercolors , Sakura Mat Watercolor , Marie's Watercolors and Sakura Gelly Roll , Dixon Paint Marker, 

imag0292_1_by_yukidogzombie_dcwndu6-full