Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

And what direction does sandals add up to that shoes don't? And where does the brand come in to all all of this? the conspiracies continues....

Hints with shoes, sure xD

The last photo he posted were sandals, what does it tell you for the direction of the album ? except from the fact that he likes to wear "comfortable" shoes / when he is tired or whatever, it clearly doesn't tell you anything, 

Stop trying to find hints or whatever you want in pics of shoes, the album is released in 2 months from now, they will probably release some new teaser soon which will tell us more than pics

UM the relaxed sandals imply that THE BAND IS SLIDING INTO A COMFORTABLE SOUND

AKA THEY'RE NOT CHANGING DIRECTION!!!!! TOLD U!!!! HAHAHAHAH GAZEROCK WILL NEVER DIE

im so tired of "fake-fans" that clearly dont understand the subliminal nature of ruki-san's art.

That video had a whole lot of talking without really saying anything. So far all of the teasers and videos have basically amounted to nothing more than "This project is going to be dark."

I did giggle a little at the voiceover saying "Five Guys" repeatedly though.

fiveguys.jpg

I cant be the only ones who are startin 2 find these teasers to be annoying now.

They are. And then I saw that my friends were all very excited about it so I tried to be excited, but I couldn't.

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/gazette/

Did anyone notice? They chaned the site little bit cant find a word about DOGMA it looks like it changed in to DARK PROJECT, or there are reconstructing the site.

EDIT:

Ruki wrote on Twitter

In August we’re releasing our NEW ALBUM 「DOGMA」.

also, here's the group of 18 creators, including the GazettE, that will together be crafting the GazettE’s various developments and progressing from now on the

「PROJECT : DARKAGE」that has started today.

http: //project-darkage.jp/

and 4 days later. on the 19th, information on the ALBUM will be revealed. please wait for it!

credits_Miss Very Pink

SOON! SOON! SOON!

Oh my God, I am doing my mind countdown... this teaser is really goosebumps and this Dark Age thing is really overwhelming...

I have an awesome feeling about this release *my mind:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:*

^I don't understand why some of your words were capitalized randomly lol

These teasers actuall are getting a little tiresome. We're 2 months away from the release, I've seen them release a PV spot 8 months in advance, there's no need for the stinginess now.

I did giggle a little at the voiceover saying "Five Guys" repeatedly though.

fiveguys.jpg

We're probably still gonna be served McDonald's, though
Don't worry @CAT5, they will probably give you some tickets off to MC D's with the Limited Edition.

Oh god. "5 Guys, constantly striving towards embodying the sound existing inside them" talking SO HARD about nothing.

Yeah though the whole trailer is just production credits and shit for DARKAGE done in an artsy way I guess.

lmao that's the entire point, it is the first visual kei album teaser ever featuring team and effort that went into production.

I was quite pessimistic about dogma, and there's probably gonna be a shit ton of filler anyway, but aesthetics wise it's a perfect VK album for 2015.

I can't believe how much effort sony is putting into selling a local Japanese act of this scale atm.

Oh god. "5 Guys, constantly striving towards embodying the sound existing inside them"

inside of tomomi ozaki bank savings account annual stats, dove

Even if I am a sick optmistic, I think that is good being less skeptical for a product which is a result of a deep artistical background, which is rare nowadays...

OK so the music to this was amazing, but the voiceover was so cheesy and pretentious. The 'five guys' thing sounds so out of place amidst the needlessly flowery language; it really bugs me. May as well say 'these broskis' or 'deez muthafuckas'.