Trombe

ALDEBARAN Dr.MASATO is missing & has been fired

ALDEBARAN Dr.MASATO has been absent at their band rehearsal at 2015/03/10, and other members and staff have lost contact with him after then, and they will perform at Shibuya REX at 2015/03/11 with support Dr.Aki(Lc5)

Sometimes I wonder if the members don't inform themselves about the band history of their other members ...

He did the same thing during his time in CeLL. To me it was just a matter of time until he 'disappears' again

Before start VK they serious take a time to buy a GPS... but seriously he don't answer and they judge him missed ? How many time I didn't answer to my friends and they never judge i'm missed after 1 day xD!

It's different when you have a public that paid to see you 

Before start VK they serious take a time to buy a GPS... but seriously he don't answer and they judge him missed ? How many time I didn't answer to my friends and they never judge i'm missed after 1 day xD!

Didn't the last person this happened to just end up waking up on someone's couch with a massive hangover?

I think that was DIXDRIVER's guitarist (i could be wrong)

Though i am hoping he is just (hopefully) passed out drunk somewhere.....otherwise this is gonna get really bad

I think that was DIXDRIVER's guitarist (i could be wrong)

Though i am hoping he is just (hopefully) passed out drunk somewhere.....otherwise this is gonna get really bad

I think you mean Ray°C's Gt. he went "missing" but he just got drunk and didn't charge his phone so  they couldn't reach him for like 2days and they were panicking af

I think when they post things like this it's more of IF YOU SEE HIM CAN YOU TELL HIM WE NEED HIM BACK PLS K THX instead of filing some kind of serious missing persons report. I think they are hoping a fan can relay the message for them or at least say if they happen to see him. Especially if he misses a live. That's fairly important, I'd think.

I think you mean Ray°C's Gt. he went "missing" but he just got drunk and didn't charge his phone so  they couldn't reach him for like 2days and they were panicking af

Ah yes! Thank you for the correction, I had a feeling it wasnt DixDriver lol

Dr.優太(yuuta)(ex-メガマソ(megamasso)-->WORLD WRAP WORD, now in SLOD, RoNo☆Cro(support)) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Shibuya REX at 2015/03/24