Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

Sonic Runners (ソニック・ランナーズ Sonikku Rannāzu)

What started out as a rumor quickly became a truth with it's constant trailers and teaser's. Sonic Runners is a new mobile game featuring Sonic & Friends in a somewhat endless runner with it's pro's and con's. What Sonic Runner's is as I stated earlier, an endless runner like it's predecessor "Sonic Dash" or The Overseas version "Sonic Dash S". This game features RPG elements along with a short kiddie esque storyline that revolves around Sonic,Tails and Knuckles stopping Dr.Robotnik from doing what he used to do back in the classic era, Imprison woodland creatures in his machines and whatnot. As far as game play the gameplay is pretty okay, but needs work....alot of work to be exact. There are undodgable obstacles that will frustrate you at almost every turn, not to mention they also have character specific stages. Stages to suit a certain characters playstyle,

Sonic - Windy Hill

Tails - Sky Stage

Knuckles - Volcanic Stage

All of these stages are from one of the most recent awful sonic titles named "Sonic Lost Worlds" on the wii u. Anyway's many other characters make their re-appearance such as, Shadow,Silver, Omega, Team Chaotix ect. These characters were only discovered because of modder's and hackers going through the games software and discovering these character files. So The characters are ingame, Sega just wont release them until an event such as Christmas or Easter or some shit. This game's regional releases are only in Canada and Japan, both being released on February 25th of this year. I downloaded this app by getting the apk file and installing it on my phone. You need an internet connection to play though, like Sonic Dash S. What are your thoughts on this?

Sonic-Runner-Screenshot-1.jpg?f2678dimg_player_knuckles_02_l.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Sign in to follow this